[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm getting a free LG G5 to promote the device. Currently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: lg-g5-leak.jpg (33 KB, 684x663) Image search: [Google]
lg-g5-leak.jpg
33 KB, 684x663
So I'm getting a free LG G5 to promote the device. Currently have a Nexus 5 and everyone else at my company uses iPhones so I'm the "Android guy". Is this phone any good? Is it worth switching from my N5?
>>
>>53918974
>actually being a shill
>>
>>53918990
Hey, it's a living. I don't sell on 4chan, if that helps
>>
>>53918974
I know androidfags don't care about looks but it's truly one the ugliest phones I've ever seen in my life it looks like stepped out of 2005 there are so many parts well LG clearly just said fuck it we need the battery to be removable with our ugly new slideout shit who cares if it's not good looking fuck samsung fuck samsung to death we're the real best korea.
>>
>>53919055
Yeah, I think it's ugly too. It looks like a shitty 6P
>>
>>53919086
it looks more like the 5x.
>>
the back isn't metal
>>
>>53919931

According to an LG rep it actually is metal. However, there is a layer of primer on top which makes it feel somewhat like plastic.
source: top comment on this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyP_cEpp2Zo
>>
No.

t. N5 user
>>
>>53921015
Look up the lg video by that jerryrig guy on YouTube that bent the nexus 6p. It's more than a primer or at least feels like solid plastic if it is. Played with one for a bit and it feels like total shit
>>
>>53921111

That is in fact the video I linked. I won't argue for whether it feels like shit or not, but it should be metal nonetheless.
>>
>>53918974
I'm an lg fanboy and I couldn't be less excited about the g5
I had big expectations and lg disappointed me so much
The design a shit, the battery albeit removable has less capacity than the lg g3 and g4, fucking stupid camera bump (hate this shit, fucking make the phone bumpless), rear volume buttons moved to the side
Only thing I care for is the audio add on
>>
LG G5 owner here; a former Nexus 5 owner just like you OP.

There are some little details I do not like about the G5 and there are some things that I long for on the G5 that was on the Nexus 5.

But my main reason for buying the G5 is due to changing batteries without being tethered to outlet or a portable battery.

What is your reason to move to G5 and not the S7 or M10?
>>
>>53921344
I hadn't planned on getting a new phone at all. After a meeting with upper management I was offered a free G5. They saw the LG logo on my N5 and assumed I was an LG fan.
>>
>>53918974
If you want to use the default UX, update to 4.0 so you can get the app drawer back. Allow app downloads from off the play store, and download the LG store app from their site. Then download the new UX version from the store.
>>
How do I get a free G5 to promote it? I like free.
>>
>>53921542
Swear allegiance to Israel and South Korea.
>>
>>53921203
yeah but no one gives a shit if it's metal inside

don't be a shill
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-07-06-43-00.png (349 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-07-06-43-00.png
349 KB, 1440x2560
>>53918974
Performance is on par with the other flagships. Pic was my personal test.
The wide angle cam is nice. The main body feels metallic enough, but the bottom of the phone (module port) is a really cheap feeling plastic.
>>
>>53921542
If it is free, why are you here? Make your own conclusions whether you like it or not.
>>
Daily reminder that Korean (samshit+LG) hire contractor and give free products to shill their products.

Someone screenshot this thread.
>>
>>53921542
>>53921770
It's worse than that. Samsung hired people to write bad reviews about other competitor's stuff. Here is one time they got caught.
http://www.technobuffalo.com/2013/04/16/samsung-hired-students-to-post-negative-htc-comments/
>>
>>53918974
>getting a free LG G5 to promote the device
get fucked!
>>
>>53922025
Fuck samshit
They targeting HTC as it really threaten them by bring the best of android (software and hardware).
>>
>>53919931
That's a good thing fuck being forced to case it for grip
>>
>>53918974
Give me a free g5, ill promote it. Have a g3 at the moment.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.