[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.buzzfeed.com/peteraldhou s/spies-in-the-skies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: us drone.png (12 KB, 333x496) Image search: [Google]
us drone.png
12 KB, 333x496
http://www.buzzfeed.com/peteraldhous/spies-in-the-skies
>>
>Buzzfeed
>>
>Memefeed
>>
>Buzzmeme
>>
>>53918710
>>53918719
>Memememe
>>
>Kikefeed
>>
What a great thread.
Here is how you do it:
Go to the article you want to create a discussion.
press shift + f2
type "screenshot --fullpage" and press enter.
Use that picture in your OP and people can view it without going to the site themselves.
Then you may get better results.
>>
>feedfeed

Someone post the "long arm model" thing one of the editors wrote
>>
>>53918678
>>53918710
>>53918719
>>53918743
>>53918746
>>53918879
>>53918929
>dude screenshot the page lmao
Look, I love this meme. But they did a solid research, though if you don't wan't to read it, it's up to you, though I wouldn't mind a couple dozen more (You)s.
>but they get the ad money
Y'all must have ublocks, umatrixes and noscripts installed, don't you?
>>
>>53919002
>Buzzfeed
>research
>>
>>53919002
>>Y'all must have ublocks, umatrixes and noscripts installed, don't you?
UBO, uMatrix, and more besides. But there's no way to visit a website without connecting to them, which whores like buzzfeed track so they can say "We got XYZ page loads today!" to advertisers and others. I want to keep that number to a minimum, so I try to avoid loading their pages at all.
>>
>>53919002
Contrary to an increasingly popular belief, thia isnt reddit. You dont just post a link and sort by top comment. Furthermore, this is an image board.
>>
>>53919002
Then put a link next to it if you love those kikes so much.
I am just informing you how to create a thread where people might talk about the article.
>>
File: memefeed.png (110 KB, 796x524) Image search: [Google]
memefeed.png
110 KB, 796x524
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.