[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So with all the windows 10 being shitted on by Linux fellas and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1459694234152.jpg (89 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1459694234152.jpg
89 KB, 720x960
So with all the windows 10 being shitted on by Linux fellas and shilled on by pajeets and jamals,I have to say other than the spying/keylogger/backdoor/telemetry stuff,I kinda like it.After deleting all the preinstalled crapshit and removing auto-start tasks with ccleaner,than running the open source DWS and top it of with spybot and a tinfoil hostfile and firewall settings,running spyshelter premium and keyscrambler premium,it feels good.I never had it crash even once on me,and never had encountered a single update because of DWS.Everything just werks.But still Linux fellas still shit on me and still can't understand that not everyone can switch to Linux because of either work reasons or college. Thanks for reading
>>
>>53913292
They're idiots, but so are you for believing them.
>>
>>53913292

If you're not using Enterprise LTSB eat shit and die. If you're actually using the LTSB one (I doubt since you had to "[delete] all the preinstalled crapshit") just eat shit.
>>
>>53913292
That seems like a lot of work just to use your OS without it spying on you.
>>
>>53913428
>without it spying on you
it still does that though :^) everything he did is just placebo
>>
Your punctuation bothers me.

Anyways you should use what you want, not what /g/ wants. The issue is, you're putting an enormous amount of effort on something that doesn't really work. Microsoft is laying down the switches, all of them at this giant wall, you're turning them off, jumping around and saying "YES, I CAN TURN THAT OFF" while they look at you from above and think you're a fool. It's sort of a placebo.

Just don't bother and use Windows normally, or any other OS.
>>
>>53913292
if you need windows for work, you can always use a Windows VM and do your work there.
>>
>>53913428
less work than installing loonix
>>
It's simple, this is a board full of technology minded folk (>inb4), linux lends it self to people like that.
If you like windows better you're not wrong, but you don't belong here.
>>
What purpose would an OS have to spy on it's users?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.