[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
help me sound as sarcastic as possible : \item [Cortex-M Series]
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: 1460019539760-1188335584.jpg (1 MB, 3120x4160) Image search: [Google]
1460019539760-1188335584.jpg
1 MB, 3120x4160
help me sound as sarcastic as possible :

\item [Cortex-M Series] aimed toward micro-controller integration with power consumption constraints. Used mainly in the now oh so popular IoT sector.

I can't put "IoT meme", this is a formal report after all.
>>
but can it run crysis?
>>
it won't help because most normie retards that would read your report wouldn't find it funny or realise that IoT is horseshit
>>
>>53913137
IoT meme is great.
Gives us all those dirt cheap wifi modules to play with.
>>
>>53913137
think of it as an Easter egg or a wink aimed at an informed reader
>>
>>53913137
> Possible IoT applications: The only limit is your imagination!
>>
File: 14600202025461146516329.jpg (2 MB, 3120x4160) Image search: [Google]
14600202025461146516329.jpg
2 MB, 3120x4160
>>53913159
Kek. This is good, and it'll parallel nice with what I wrote about cortex-a in the previous item list.
Have a yoshu good sir.
>>
I'm not a native speaker but maybe something like "part of the relentless industry push for IoT devices, which failed to produce any real consumer interest yet"?
>>
>>53913115
>aimed toward micro-controller integration with power consumption constraints. Used mainly in the IoT sector for any generally globalised object's task

it's subtle, but it's there
>>
>>53913221
sadly, the consumer interest is there
every retard i know wants rgb smrtphone-controlled bulbs because they're cancerous normies
>>
"the so-called IoT" is the phrase I think you're looking for.

Passive aggressive yet not distractedly so.
>>
"IoT"

just put it in quotes
>>
>>53913232
Never seen anyone with IoT devices here.
>>
>>53913197
Thanks. I know it because I get a little dose of it at work. I was on a meeting where another company tried to sell us their IoT things and the question of possible reasonable applications of it, that is of their little power efficient BATTERY-POWERED boards, went unanswered. All use-cases I can think of are better when they are powered from main grid. Just because it can last 5-10 years doesn't mean it's OK to account for battery replacements.
>>
>>53913239
you are scary
>>
>>53913329
Actually, the only applications I can think of are military and teritorial research. Them IoT thingies are amazing piece of HW I believe, but currently they just spew it out with the hope that someone will have briliant idea and turns it into profitable business. So far it's just Twittering toilet paper.
>>
>>53913329
Let me guess, car detectors in pavements and parkings?
>>
>>53913349
I don't think it's a good idea to have every piece of military hardware have direct internet access...
>>
>>53913349
>military and teritorial research
Ever heard of "smart dust"? that shit's nuts.
>>
>>53913364
Well, while they sell it under IoT, they actually make variety of radio options. You can use your sub-1GHz protocols via software defined radio, bluetooth, zigbee, ... Sure, they want you to get entangled in their IoT cloud (don't even get me started on this) but you don't have to use it.
>>
>>53913362
>pavements
Still better when powered by the main grid IMO.
>>
>>53913364
not Internet (that's the names fault though) think of it as networked sensor in terms of architecture and protocols
>>
>>53913405
brain fart, I meant the road
>>
>>53913272
>globalised object's task
those people that own IoT devices i know don't come to 4chan because they "don't like the way it looks" or "where do I make an account?"
>>
>>53913597
thank God sudoku-san didn't keep the material design front end
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.