[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
memes4dreams
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
Nephew fell for a fake "geforce 650 ti" Anyone know what pic related actually is? Only the left fan works out of the box, funny enough. pwm just goes around the cooler into nowhere. Thinking about just throwing this into a Linux box. Thoughts?
>>
>>53904245
>Thoughts
/g/ is NOT your personal tech support team or personal consumer review site.

Fuck off.
>>
>>53904245
Your nephew is a full on tard.
>>
>>53904291
Nigger this has nothing to do with tech support or customer reviews. I'll reword it for you. "Do you think this shit tier piece of Chinese shit would work with Linux?" This could not be more on topic.
>>
>>53904245
probably just a gt210
>>
I think its a GeForce 9xxx reflashed to report itself as a gtx 650ti
>>
>>53904245
>nephew
Yeah right
Hey OP, I'm selling a never used Gigabyte Windforce Extreme Gaming GTX 980 Ti and I know you're interested. Just $150.
>>
>>53904415
>>53904375
Thanks. Any idea how I could confirm and reflash it to it's original state?
>>
>>53904417
Yeah, nephews. You might have had this happened to you as well, if you're gene pool wasn't so polluted with nigger dick that no sane person would infect their offspring with it.
>>
>>53904449
Kill yourself, everything said here is guesswork because none of us is dumb enough bought a chink scam GPU.
Naturally none of us know how to fix a chink scam GPU.
>>
>>53904505
>no u
>>
>>53904488
>being so poor that you'd have to buy used, outdated graphics cards
I pity you
I don't even sell mine once they past a generation old. They just collect dust while the latest and greatest continues their legacy
>>
>>53904550
>Haha, your mom doesn't buy you the newest toys
Please, if this was the best comeback your intellect could conjure, then you're the one that needs pity.
>>
>>53904609
Why do you losers not buy expensive tools with your own money?
How many spoiled children are browsing /g/ these days?

There is nothing more satisfying than building rigs costing thousands of dollars from your hard-earned investments.
>>
>>53904245
>2016
>buying a geforce 650 ti
>>
File: 1410719029828.gif (208 KB, 354x534) Image search: [Google]
1410719029828.gif
208 KB, 354x534
>>53904245
my fake one was pretty rad. better than i expected.
>>
>guys look, im RICH! guys look pls)
these 1stworlders i swear on OPs mum
>>
>>53904548
Seconding that, please kill yourself. But not before recording yourself shoving the fake chink GPU up your nephew's retarded asshole.
>>
File: colorful_single_gtx650ti_3.jpg (153 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
colorful_single_gtx650ti_3.jpg
153 KB, 900x675
are you sure it's fake? if op pic is the gpu you got it's probably just a used gpu with a weird noname brand cooler slapped on it
>>
>>53909297
No, it's definitely fake, these have been around for more than 2 years now. http://www.tomshardware.com/answers/id-2039707/weird-fake-gpu-nvidia-radeon-gtx-660-info.html
>>
>>53909297
I can go on Ebay right the fuck now and find like dozens of these fakes. Just change the search to GTX 6xx and they pop up. http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&LH_BIN=1&_nkw=gtx+680&_sop=15
>>
C H I N A
H
I
N
A
>>
>>53904449
You would have to reflash the card's firmware/BIOS. Not sure how that's done but it's probably not worth it, the card is worth $10 at most and prob. has shit performance.
>>
>>53909530
you want 650 ti? too bad you die!
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.