[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2016 >not owning an HTC Vive I pity the poorfags :^)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
>2016
>not owning an HTC Vive

I pity the poorfags :^)
>>
>wanting to wear all that piece of crap and even paying $900 for it
>>
>>53902447
Adi <3
>>
>>53902488
I can smell your jelly from here :)
>>
>>53902447
I care about VR and all, but jesus christ that watch
>>
>2016
>consumerist

I pity the fool
>>
>>53902532
buyer's remorse already?
>>
>have money for it
>want to buy it
>not shipping in my country
life is cruel
>>
>2016
>still getting healthy amounts of non-ionizing radiation
>>
>>53902447
>using the smiley with a carat nose
>>
this thing is DOA

and Oculus is too, or it would be if they were even shipping, it's a paper launch

oh well at least maybe people will finally shut the fuck up after clamoring about this shit for the past five years
>>
>>53902934
Are you slightly rused by the 4chan smiley face? รท^)
>>
>>53902517
So why is that, exactly?
For trying to push the development of better VR technologies by supporting the new generations of VR?
>>
>>53902614
Such is life in the shittier parts of the world.

Well I paid over a thousand euros for the vive within minutes of the launch and I have nothing. No tracking info, no nothing
>>
>>53904276
why did you pay that amount of money for a phone display with glasses glued to them? especially when there's nothing worthwhile to look at
>>
I'm with you OP I cut back on most of my tech spending to save up for the Vive. Also thinking if to get version one or wait... but VR is where everything is going.
>>
>>53902952
>never tried it.
>>
I am a poor fag and can't afford VR.
>>
>>53902447
>paying to alpha test gimmicks
Thanks for enabling almost weightless, functional VR experience for $200 in two or three years.
>>
File: 1457860894854.jpg (60 KB, 739x599) Image search: [Google]
1457860894854.jpg
60 KB, 739x599
>>53903798
No. For trying another gimmick trashy accessory to sell pre built computers and label it "VR PC" and sell it at a high price. The games on steam for it are as worthless as the low rated tablet games. If they wanted this to sell should've made as a competitive gear for high end esports instead of selling it to consumers.
>>
>>53904335
My girlfriend tried it, and while she liked it, it's simply not ready for the market with such a price, lack of software and heavy ass shit you put on your head.
>>
>>53903798
>I'm not a sheep! I'm pushing development by spending thousands of dollars on an unfinished product!
lol

>>53904276
>a thousand fucking euros for a phone screen and some sensors

Are pseudo-reality fags the new audiophiles of the gamertard world?
>>
>>53904407
Kek
>>
>>53902447
Before this post all the posts hyping the VIVE were real people, but I think that this is the first vive shill on /g/, and it certainly wont be the last
>>
>>53903253
>using the smiley with division eyes and a carat nose
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.