[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/spg/ Smartphone General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43
File: black-friday-smartphone-deals[1].jpg (231 KB, 2959x1669) Image search: [Google]
black-friday-smartphone-deals[1].jpg
231 KB, 2959x1669
>ctrl+f
>spg
>0 results
>>
Why are there Exynos and Snapdragon variants? Wouldn't it be easier for Samsung to stick with their own shit?

And which is better?
>>
Moto G (2015) or the original Moto G?
>>
File: 1459813578240.jpg (320 KB, 1033x726) Image search: [Google]
1459813578240.jpg
320 KB, 1033x726
About a month back my dad went and bought me a Zenphone 2 as a gift to replace my old flip phone I been using overseas.
It's been really good to me so far but I just wish they didn't have to slap on all the extra third party apps, it's like buying an HP laptop and getting all the bullshit tacked on. Dunno if I should root yet, since it seems like a rather small gripe, and have no other real issues, save for ads.
>>
>>53897698

How's the Samsung Note 5? I was thinking of grabbing one for use in the UK, they seem to be about ~£420 new.
>>
>>53897810
zte war elite, trust me.
>>
>>53897804
They are both pretty fucking comparable from what i've read. Obviously the snapdragon has better single core performance and the exynos has better multicore performance. I've heard slightly better things about the Exynos version but at the end of the day they are probably negligible in comparison.
>>
>>53897804
Snapdragon will probably get (better) custom rom support
>>
Just got a Xiaomi Redmi 3, is it worth rooting to remove the preinstalled apps?
>>
Guys am I right in understanding that there isn't a fully unlocked samsung s7 right now? The most "unlocked" version they seem to have right now, to my knowledge, only supports GSM bands.
>>
>>53898018
Currently yes.
>>
>>53897931
No global ROM for Redmi 3 yet

http://en.miui.com/thread-217522-26-1.html.
>>
>>53898048
Should I expect them to release that type of thing in the future? Did they do it for the s6? If so how long did it take for them to release something like that after initially releasing the s6?
>>
>>53898088
if they want to sell in france, isn't it law to have an unlocked version?
>>
I thought exynos version of s7 is unlocked by default
>>
>>53898101
Just looked it up and as of right now they haven't released a samsung s7 for france just yet.
>>
>>53898215
Well it's "unlocked" but it's not what most would call fully unlocked. Like I was saying as of right now the most popular unlocked version of the phone you are seeing is the 930F, which only supports GSM related bands (att and t-mobile) but no CDMA (verizon and sprint).
>>
Just bought a Spigen Neo Hybrid for my S7. It's nice but I was hoping it would have been less bulky

Any other option?
>>
should I cop lenovo p1m ?

I only care about battery life
>>
>>53897810
Get the 2015 one, mine arrived this morning and it's the tits
>>
I have an Xperia S (nozomi) rooted
It's complete shit
I want to install Cyonogenmod in hopes of it becoming less shit
I can't find the drivers for my phone though
Help?
>>
>>53897879
>touchwizz
shit
>>
Anyone >Nexus5 here?
>>
Just got some NFC stickers and when i tried to use them noticed that the NFC on my phone does not work.

Any suggestions to troubleshoot this issue aside from killing myself or installing gentoo?

Running original stock rom so i think it's a hardware issue.
>>
Thinking of installing ubuntu touch on my phone, is it any good?
>>
File: 23490890234.jpg (28 KB, 735x400) Image search: [Google]
23490890234.jpg
28 KB, 735x400
should I go for the OnePlus3 or is it just a meme phone?
>>
I have an early One Plus One, but I really need a replacement because this thing is going to blow any second now.

What good alternatives are there and is there anything thats not ridiculously priced like the s7?

Is there a buy guide?
>>
>>53899324
Look at the redmi 3 also
>>
>>53899561
Zenfone 2 and a Sony Z3 are good options for you.
>>
>HTC One M7 going strong for 2.5 years now
>Lag is getting unreal; when clicking a button or an app is processing things, sometimes it just hangs for about 4+ seconds
>Camera getting more and more purple
>Overheats at anything
>Battery barely lasts me the whole day

Just 4 more months and then I can get that sweet, sweet Note 6, so long as they don't cuck the UK again.
>>
>>53899561
Get a Note 4. Add a Hyperion battery case. Never go back.
>>
So which phone is better- the LG G5 or the Samsung's S7 ?
Is it honestly just preference?.. Or maybe the phones beat eachother in different categories..?
>>
Any good pdf readers spg?
>>
>>53899986
zte warp elite from boost mobile, best buy has it for $89 right now. You can leave it on airplane mode and you don't have to activate it. Includes 3,000 mAh battery and 5.5" 720p screen, both of which make for a good pdf reader + backup phone.
>>
Is Xposed Framework installable on the Galaxy S7?
>>
>>53899777
S7
>better screen
>bigger battery
>waterproof

G5
>back buttons meme
>smaller battery
>removable battery

Both
>cameras are both top of the line
>microSD slots

Honestly though I'd pick the S7 over the G5 in a heartbeat.
>>
So yesterday I got a really good deal of 500 europoors for a 64GB Nexus 6P (cheapest price is 650 otherwise).

Anyone know how well this Phone functions as to replace a tablet? I used to have a Nexus 7 Tablet and I loved the thing, now have shitty Samsung Tab S (fell for the amoled meme) but I just hate how bloated and slow it is.
>>
>>53900200
>>53900293
>touchwizz
>>
So the Boost mobile Galaxy S4 is on sale for $179, should I get it? Is being locked with boost mobile worth it? Currently on t-mobile with a shitty moto e.
>>
Anyone have a suggestion for an ok(read: low cost) phone that will get 4G in the USA and Finland? I have been looking around already but am wondering if anybody has suggestions
>>
File: Xiaomi-Redmi-3-ftonz.jpg (42 KB, 960x665) Image search: [Google]
Xiaomi-Redmi-3-ftonz.jpg
42 KB, 960x665
>>53897931
How is it bro? Did yours come with a pre-installed international rom from the seller (with tons of languages) or the Chinese one?

I'm going to get one myself, and am debating whether or not to leave the International rom that won't have OTA updates, or roll back to the Chinese rom, which does get updates..

Anyone else can help me with this dilemma?
>>
>>53900395
If you use a lot of data then boost is perfect for you. They have the cheapest unlimited high speed data AFAIK.
>>
What's the best ad-blocking app for Android?
>>
>>53899777
LG v10 better than either
>>
Just got my Nexus 5x and I want to go full freedom (no google service/playstore). What's a good FOSS launcher?
Also, is Raccoon trustworthy for downloading apks directly from the playstore?
>>
>>53899777
Does come down to preference / useage imo.

S7
-AMOLED screen
-Waterproof
-5.1" screen
-Higher build quality
-Wireless charging
-Bottom of screen power button

G5
-5.3" screen
-Wide angle dual-camera
-Not a fingerprint magnet
-Removeable battery
-USB C
-Cheaper
-Back power button

Both
-Quad HD display
-Android M
-Fingerprint scanner
-Best cameras on the market
-mSD slots
-Beautiful screens
>>
Anyone here read those cell phone novel things? Can you recommend one (in English)? I'm looking for bite-sized textual entertainment on the go.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cell_phone_novel
>>
Is the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 the best spec'd phone for its price out there?
>>
$300 to spend on a phone for my fiance and her aging Moto X 2013. What are some options?

She loves using her iPod for camera, so I was thinking an iPhone, but she hates the interface of iOS and uses her iPod solely for the camera and its features.

Perhaps an S6?

I have a Nexus 5X, but I wouldn't wish this laggy piece of shit on anyone.
>>
>>53900968
Get her an iPhone se from boost mobile, they're $300 for the 16GB model. She's a woman so of course she'll want a feature lacking shitty iPhone to show off.
>>
Should I get the nexus 5x?
>>
>>53901034

It's like you didn't read my post.

She hates iPhones. The only reason she uses her iPod is because she likes the camera, which shits on the Moto X 2013 camera, and she likes the camera features, like Timelapse, which is also absent on her Moto X.

She will not use an iPhone. She hates having a cluttered screen. uses Nova with no icons on home scree and gesture controls.

I asked if she wanted one and she simply stated no, she has a hard time using them.
>>
>>53901051
dear god no
>>
File: 1340598496199.png (71 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
1340598496199.png
71 KB, 1280x800
Marshmallow update available for my s6. Is it better than Lollipop or should I not update?
>>
>>53901065
Oh. Well then a galaxy S5 might be for her, just $100 more. The S4 is also on a huge sale right now ($179) so you should check that out too.
>>
>>53900968
Are you sure she hates the interface of the iOS and Android is so much better? Isn't the problem something else, maybe a wrong wallpaper or something like that...

My wife used to have an S4 mini, liked my (bigger and faster) S5 and was mostly indifferent about the iPhone. I got her the iPhone 6S+ for Christmas (she wears it in her purse anyways) and she loves it. How big, easy to use, fast, well-arranged everything is.

And she doesn't care that she doesn't have USB mass storage, custom roms etc like I do.
>>
File: Screenshot (17).png (155 KB, 208x419) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (17).png
155 KB, 208x419
Anyone here have the Lenovo K3 Note? I just ordered it, besides the bloatware how it is?
>>
>>53901051
It's a good phone for 350 or less
>>
>>53901373
I would be tempted to get one if it had a microsd slot. Too bad it doesn't.
>>
>>53901401
Same here. 16GB is just too low in 2016. I got an Oneplus One instead.
>>
File: Microsoft-Lumia-640.jpg (203 KB, 1000x1300) Image search: [Google]
Microsoft-Lumia-640.jpg
203 KB, 1000x1300
>>
>>53899600
Same exact situation.
Thinking about going for the s7, since my #2 pick when I got the m7 was the s5.
>>
>>53899600
According to rumors they're cucking the USA this time and Europe/UK is getting the Note 6. I'm also looking forward to joining the Note master race. I just got a summer job so I can afford it too.
>>
File: azusa phone.png (219 KB, 400x323) Image search: [Google]
azusa phone.png
219 KB, 400x323
>>53897917
Unfortunately this isn't going to be the case. Samsung has locked down the phone so hard, you're likely not even going to see root on the US variant (Snapdragon). Comparatively, the EU version (Exynos) is more open, but still fairly locked down. You might get root on the EU version though, but yeah no custom ROMs due to the Exynos chip.

Either way you're stuck with touchwiz.

>>53899530
I hear it's buggy and not ready for general use. I haven't used it myself.

>>53899555 (nice)
They seem to make dumb compromises, like the OP2/OPX not having NFC for some stupid reason. Also they have a bad rep for customer service. Otherwise they are good phones.

>>53899598
Had Zenfone 2, hated it. Sold it and new owner likes it.

>>53900200
Only the power button/fingerprint scanner is on the back. Also this >>53900336

>>53901051
I like mine, go for it. New update makes it really good. If you can wait until October it might be worth it waiting for the new Nexus.

>>53901453
mine is 32GB
>>
>>53901597
>>53901135
Doze. that's pretty much it.
>>
>>53901611
>Only the power button/fingerprint scanner is on the back

True. Personally I hate the meme button placement but if it's your piece of cake then go for it.
>>
Hey guys, semi-newfag here.

I have an old Galaxy s3 Neo. Its on android 4.4.4 and its not going to get updated any further. I saw that there is a CM12.1 rom available for it, is it worth switching to it?

The guy says it doesn't have any bugs but i'm just skepict about installing an OS that some random guy internet ported to my phone. Should I be worried?
>>
>>53899555
From what I've heard the build quality isn't good.
>>53901611
What didn't you like about the zenfone 2? I am thinking about getting one. Did you try to root it?
>>
File: use-ms.jpg (89 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
use-ms.jpg
89 KB, 500x334
Guys I need kind of advice. I am not sure that I need smartphone exactly, there is a possibility that I need DSLR camera.

Please read below.

I want to dive into new hobby - making Lego stop motion movies, but I do not have normal camera. I own Samsung Galaxy S+, what looks retarded.
I need something, what will help me to avoid photo jiggling.
It can be smartphone or camera -I am open to any recommendation.
I think new device should have ability to make remote shots. If you are interested in budget - I am open to any recommendations, if you want to recommend camera - I think I can spend like $800.
Last movie was made using Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime, what I've borrowed from my friend, here is it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zBUxATHBEk
>>
>>53901764
No need to be worried. No backdoors or scams have ever been reported on a custom ROM, and Samsung phones are generally unbrickable anyway. There may be bugs in it the maker fails to mention, read the ROM thread a bit to get a rough picture of the situation. Custom ROMs are usually way berrer than TouchWiz ones, even with bugs. Go for it.
>>
>>53901871
I'm not worried about scams, just worried about losing features, lag or battery drain.

I mean I don't really understand too much about this but how is my camera going to perform? Will the gps/gyroscope/accelerometer still be working? How well can a custom rom perform compared to the stock rom?
>>
I got a Remi 3 today but my Pebble watch isnt getting notifications for some or all apps. It got a notification for a text messgae but no eBay or email notifications. Anyone know how to fix this?
>>
>>53901802
I rooted it, and disabled something like 70+ bloatware apps. Whenever an update came out, I had to enable all the bloatware so it could update without bootlooping, and then reroot and disable bloatware after each update (time consuming, but I eventually made a script with Titanium Backup to do this faster).

Despite having updates every couple weeks, it was still on 5.0, and despite disabling all of the borderline malware CleanMaster apps, the CleanMaster "RAM cleaner" was still functional and took up one of the four slots in the dropdown menu no matter what I did. Also unless you disable the stock launcher, even if you're using Nova instead, it pops up notifications from CleanMaster trying to get you to "lock apps" using "CM applock" and "prevent data leaks" from other apps like gmail. As someone who hates CleanMaster's shitty apps this really pissed me off.

I guess I could have unlocked the bootloader and flashed CyanogenMod (aka the good CM) but I didn't want to void my warranty, so I sold it instead. I also heard that the shitty notification LED (only flashing green for notifications) simply doesn't work in CM.

Also it was just too big for me, felt cumbersome in my pocket and there was no way I was going to run for the bus with it in there. Additionally, every time I walked anywhere it would wake up in my pocket (double tap to wake necessary due to shitty power button placement and huge size) and start trying to use the emergency dialer.

A lot of this is just personal preference, so if you like bloatware and Cleanmaster and phablets this might be the phone for you.
>>
>>53901926
could you be more specific? I mean - can you explain why I should get exactly this?
>>
>>53897804
They usually have variants depending on the modems included.
>>
My Lumia 1520 died on me. What Android phone should I get? Am in Europe.
>>
>>53901962
Every single feature can be added back though root apps and functions.

Battery is better 99% of the time. Sensors will work as they used to. The ROM is much lighter than anything Samsung has so the performance boost will be noticeable. The camera will be a bit worse since Samsung's camera framework will be removed but the S3 has a shitty camera anyway.
>>
>>53897862
root and clean, the bloatware is a security risk, a waste of space and killing your battery
>>
>>53897879
Very good, if you don't mine the size and the software
>>
>>53902048
Thanks for that. Damn thought this thing is the best bang for bucks. That sounds awful. But I need a micro zd slot because of fucking huge library and sometimes want to watch a current season of some series on my phone. So the 5x isn't a option for me.
>>
>>53899489
Hello

Some days I wish this thing would break so I can justify buying a new phone.
>>
Nexus 5x
>Snapdragon 808
>2GB RAM
>5"
>2700 mAh
>$300

Mi4c
>Snapdragon 808
>2GB RAM
>5"
>3080 mAh
>165$

Is there any reason to get the Nexus other than Android 6.0 and future updates?
It's pretty much the same phone otherwise.

http://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?&idPhone2=7512&idPhone1=7556
>>
Opinions on the One Plus X?
Is it worth for 269€?
>>
so i just broke my LGG3 and was wondering what an upgrade from that would be, i need an unlocked or ATT phone with a good front and back camera, and avg battery life. what should i be looking at? realistically i can spend around 400 give or take but <$360 would be optimal
>>
LG G5 gets an awesome 8/10 repairability score from iFixit
>>
So i've heard Motorola has gone downhill as a company as of late? I was thinking of purchasing a Moto X Pure to replace my deprecated iPhone 5.
>>
>>53902427
The 2015 Moto g was disappointing, x and e are still pretty nice
>>
File: 1367188771431.gif (742 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1367188771431.gif
742 KB, 500x281
>>53902344
Well, I have about 10GB of music on my phone and stream everything else, and then I have ~8GB worth of the current a-anime~~ series I'm watching. Works for me.

>>53902384
Mi4c doesn't have LTE bands for North America, and is missing an important band (Band 20) for many carriers in Europe. Ditto for Australia, missing a couple key bands. What carrier are you on?

To be honest, if China had the same LTE bands as the US, I'd probably be rocking a Mi5 right now. But since they use Band 3 instead of Band 4, and have no Band 12, I'm using the 5X instead.
>>
>>53901847
LG V10 or Panasonic Lumix C1
>>
>>53902224
LG G5
>>
File: 8478393.png (12 KB, 578x182) Image search: [Google]
8478393.png
12 KB, 578x182
>>53902500
Seems fine. my only worry is MiUi and no updates. but for the same performance it's almost half the price. Also, hated the battery on my old N5.
>>
>>53902427
Moto X Pure is awesome, no need to worry. Why not 6P though?
>>
File: JewCoinsMiners.jpg (297 KB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
JewCoinsMiners.jpg
297 KB, 2560x1536
I'm getting really desperate since I can't find a good enough phone. I really want to get rid of my slow samsung phone. I don't think there's a phone that has:
>has 720x1280 or Full HD display
>microSD
>removable battery
>4.7 screen or higher
>1.5gb ram or more
>16gb internal
>has good software development (gets security patches and android version updates)
>8mpx camera or higher
I can't buy an iPhone since it's too expensive but I'm willing to spend atleast 350$ for a new phone. Does anyone has any ideas which one should I buy? OnePlusone has the most features but has cyanogenmod and no microsd.
>>
>>53902401
Friend had it - build quality isn't good it gets hot and battery life is bad.
>>53902421
It's 700€ here that's ridiculous. But hey it has the snapdragon 820.

By the way why do websites claim it can hold 2032gb external memory?
>>
>>53902598

Coworker got a black Moto X Pure as a gift, and he's willing to give it to me for $225 because he already got an iPhone 6 a few weeks ago. It's still in the box and everything, literally brand new.
>>
>>53902632
lg g4
not sure about the software part,but it got MM like 2-3 weeks after the nexus phones
>>
>>53902632
LG G4
Galaxy S5
The whole Redmi line (3, 3 Note, 3 Note Pro), except android version updates.

Try
http://www.gsmarena.com/search.php3
http://www.kimovil.com/en/compare-smartphone-prices

And filter with your prefs.
>>
>>53902632
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/boost-mobile-samsung-galaxy-s-4-4g-lte-with-16gb-memory-no-contract-cell-phone-white/9130016.p?id=1219700124139&skuId=9130016

Only $179 right now. I'm ordering 2.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (20 KB, 184x337) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
20 KB, 184x337
>>53902787
Are you this fucking faggot?
>>
Anyone here successfully root the Verizon lg v10?
>>
File: 1400181307131.jpg (97 KB, 600x898) Image search: [Google]
1400181307131.jpg
97 KB, 600x898
>>53902566
Yeah if you stick with Free then you'll be fine, since they only use Bands 3 and 7 which are widely used in China and supported by all chinkphones. If you had literally any other French carrier, you'd be missing out on Band 20 which helps get LTE inside buildings. So if you're planning on ever switching carriers, the 5X is going to get better coverage.

Also I read that Free just purchased some of the 700mHz spectrum November 2015, so they should be rolling out this service in the next couple years. Assuming they use either band 28 (likely) or band 17 (less likely), the global model of the 5X will get better coverage (especially inside buildings) after this rollout, while the Mi4C/Mi5/other chinkphones will be left out. Shouldn't be a huge deal as you'll still get LTE the vast majority of the time, but it's something to consider.

The battery (and camera) on the 5X is also wayyyy better than the one on the 5. I usually get something like 6 hours SoT on a charge, easily lasts a day (often only going down to 50% after 24 hours with 3 hours SoT). Combined with doze and quickcharge, it has changed the way I charge my phone - I'm not usually forced to charge overnight or in the evening before I go out like I was with the 5.
>>
File: 1446788803219.jpg (89 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1446788803219.jpg
89 KB, 400x400
>>53902800
No, I didn't even know there was a thread about it. Anyway I still recommend it, really decent for the price right now.
>>
>>53902500
60gb music x_x streaming is demanding too much traffic.
>>
>>53902767
>>53902768
Sweet jesus g4 looks like a fucking beast for its price, thank you guys, I'll look into it. Also, one of my friends has a galaxy s5 and he still hasn't received 5.1.1 (he bought the international version).
>>
>>53902812
Thanks for the detailed response. good to know about the battery. I definitely want doze on my phone. guess I'll watch some reviews and try to get to a physical store to play with both a bit to see how it feels in the hand before I pick one.
>>
>>53902903
I have pretty similar amount and I get by with 2.5GB of data a month. I usually use Spotify mostly, and keep my most listened to stuff on the actual device. For obscure stuff not on Spotify you can upload your library to Google Play Music. Streaming also uses more battery (dat mobile radio) so that's also something to consider.

Of course I'd love to have an SD card slot and 128GB of all my music + 5 animuu seasons on there, but I make do with 32GB (24 usable). I might be a strange use case though as I don't really leave the house all that often.
>>
>>53902929
G4 is great, but be warned about the bootloop issue.
>>
>>53903008
Mh. That's pretty much hassle and work around. Why did you prefer to get a 5x over some phones, like the g4 supporting micro sd?
>>53903140 shit
>>
I just buy xiaomi redmi note 3 with snapdragon 650 3GB ram for $160 USD

is it okay??
>>
>>53903173
G4 has LG's skin on it, which I personally find distasteful. Also the size is too big, along with the bootloop issue makes me wary of buying it.

I like the 5X for vanilla Android, fast updates (including monthly security updates for 3 years), and great developer support (plethora of custom ROMs available, although Stock+Xposed is what I'm running).
>>
File: 45.jpg (42 KB, 546x567) Image search: [Google]
45.jpg
42 KB, 546x567
>>53903241
> xiaomi redmi note 3 with snapdragon 650 3GB ram for $160 USD
Where did you find it at this price?
>>
>listen to spg
>get Moto G 3rd Gen
>notice plastic in the speaker hole is all ripped and torn
>turns out its vital for waterproofing
>battery runs down in less than 8 hours
>charger can't charge the phone while it's in use
>charger isn't even a block and USB cord
time to deal with Amazon, thinking full replacement, any reqs that aren't hidden steaming turds?
>>
I have a Nexus 5 with a broken screen should I pay the money to fix it or is a 5x or 6p worth the upgrade?
>>
>>53903140
>>53903173
>>53903392
Didn't they fix the bootloop problem on newer G4's, though?
>>
>>53903742
Also
>inb4 all other moto g owners check the plastic on their speakers
>>
>need a workphone
>get 100€ refunded of the price of the phone
>already have a personal phone (Asus Zenfone 2)
>have a "backup" phone which I use as a PMP (Moto G)

So I'm looking at lower-end Android/Windows phone, around 100 to 150€.

Currently I'm looking at the Wileyfox Swift, possibly swapping it with the Moto G as a PMP and using the Moto G as my workphone.

Opinions ?
Moto G is a 2nd gen not compatible with LTE, so basically it's not one of the better Moto G.
>>
Finally new phone for first cause convinced dad to stop give money to rogers
narrowed it down to
sony xperia c5 ultra
son xperia m4 aqua ( i do sometimes on canoe trip)
lg g stylo
lg g4
>>
>>53901065
>she has a hard time using them.
Is your GF retarded bro? What's so hard about making a "shit" folder and lugging all the bloat in that?

You can dislike iOS all you want, but her criticisms seem stupid.
>>
>>53904599
forgot to ask for suggestions
>>
File: 1428119871999.jpg (67 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1428119871999.jpg
67 KB, 960x960
>>53902312
I might, I'm just looking through the process on xda now. At most I just wanna get rid of the tacked on shit, stock design is fine enough and I'd rather not start dealing with looking through roms like "[ROM][MM 6.0.1_r22][Z00A/8]Unofficial Dirty Unicorns v10.0 - 5 April 2016" all over again, that was enough of a hassle on every other android device I've used before.
>>
>>53904665
>Is your GF retarded bro?
Well she did decide to date a guy from 4chan
>>
Anyone have interesting xposed modules you'd recommend?
>>
>>53905058
GravityBox does many many things and also allows fine grain notification control including LED colours/duration with the donation module.

Youtube Adaway and Youtube Background Playback for no ads and uh, background playback.

I haven't seen any other ones that are compelling for me.
>>
>>53904074
Swift is great for flashing, better than moto imo. Otherwise Chinkphones offer more for the buck
>>
>>53905259
>chinkphone
I need to provide a receipt for my purchase, and I'm not sure my company would take kindly to chink shit. Not that I mind myself, I did have a Xiaomi MI2S, which I would have kept (and not replaced with the Zenfone 2) if the micro-USB didn't start to shit itself.

And I'm not really sure I'd need to flash over Cyanogen, because I don't really rice my phone, especially one that won't be used for anything other than phone calls and text messages. And I actually pretty like Cyanogen, I consider it fast and feature-rich enough to be a valuable improvement over stock android or AOSP.
>>
>>53900200
Are those the only differences?
>>
>>53902416
How was your experience with the G3?

It fits my budget really well and seems like the most stable phone specs wise for the price class at the moment, but I am a bit worried about battery life and the screen brightness going down or overheating, also general camera functionality?
>>
>>53900968
>fiance
>my
jej
>>
BB10 Leap or no?
>>
got money for a new phone
OPO 64gb restock never kms
>>
>>53897862
If you want to root ur zenfone just make sure you uproot it before you install an update.
>>
File: 1356935260446.jpg (60 KB, 458x594) Image search: [Google]
1356935260446.jpg
60 KB, 458x594
>>53899600
Ive had mine since about a week after launch
Camera is shit purple in low light now but works fine in bright conditions.
Battery still lasts all day easy. I am planning on getting the HTC 10 when its out in a few weeks.
>Tfw I used the m7 for 3 years with no case on it.
>>
Is there a list of Touchjizz apps to debloat with Samsung Package Disabler? I've gotten rid of most of the obvious crap and I want to make sure I don't damage something before I go further.
>>
I have a galaxy s6, is there enough content to justify buying a Gear VR right now? Seems kinda cool
>>
>>53906551
>having your name be the smiley with a carat nose
>>
>>53906670
Will the HTC win the phonebowl?
>>
Is Windows Phone really that terrible? I'm thinking of getting the 640
>>
>>53904599
iirc all xperias are waterproof
>>
>>53897810
non-shill opinion here.
Moto G 2015 is a mess.
>no led notification
>no gyro
>still an ips display
>still a snapdragon 410
Its features are moto display / moto actions which isnt right without gyro. Notifications depend on moto display but has ips display so itll fuck up your battery life with dem wakes.
Also, shit performance if you have MM because of that 2013 processor regardless of how much ram you have.
>but m-muh roms
Fuck you, only retards use buggy custom roms over stock rooted.

Get the 1st gen, cheaper too.
>>
>>53907297
Yes. No apps and a shitty OS. Microsoft is almost giving them away for free because almost no one wants to own one.

t. lumia 640 owner
>>
>>53907297
>Is Windows Phone really that terrible?
It's really bleh, the only thing it has going for it would be the Metro UI, but even then you can just rice up an android phone and get the same look. And third party app support is taking a nose dive.
>>
Is there a list of current phones that support Pump Express Plus and Quick Charge 2.0+ etc?

(besides the chip in the phone, eg Red Mi Note 3 SD650 doesn't support quick charge).
>>
File: 1458591023574.png (16 KB, 958x660) Image search: [Google]
1458591023574.png
16 KB, 958x660
>>53907501
>Is there a list of current phones that support Pump Express Plus and Quick Charge 2.0+ etc?
https://www.qualcomm.com/products/snapdragon/devices/all?feature=Quick%20Charge%202.0

You can refine the search to be 3.0. Quick Google search into pump express only shows 5 phones on their official page that support the technology, though that very well may just be a showcase.
>>
Is now the right time to buy a cheap 5S?
>>
>>53907586
If you're both stupid and poor then yeah.
>>
File: 4L_iljbxOBU.png (65 KB, 178x200) Image search: [Google]
4L_iljbxOBU.png
65 KB, 178x200
Good 4.7"-5" smartphone with decent battery & expandable storage? Something I won't have to pay out the ass for?
>>
>>53902598
No micro SD card sluts to suck dicks
>>
im tempted to buy an lg g2, right now im using an iphone 5. if i put CM13 in it will it be as fast as my nexus 5 was?
>>
>>53907831
Tbh SENPAI cm13 on a 2012 phone will be fast as S7 or ip6s
>>
>>53907734
z3c
>>
>>53907734
see >>53902787
You can get a bigger zerolemon battery for it too.
>>
>tfw just want another phone with a large, color accurate 1080p display like my OPO

The iPhone 6S looks real nice but it's fucking so expensive, like $1,500 in australia

Hopefully the Oneplus 3 isn't chock full of proprietary shit like the OP2 because it'll probably be my next phone if it has some community support
>>
>>53907297

I mean performance is ok, and i have yet to try Windows 10 on phones (aside from the crappy half-baked version that shipped on the 950), but you're better off getting something else. Support is a sinking ship. Even if you get a newer device or one that can upgrade to Windows 10 (don't even bother getting one that can't at this point), support will still be non-existent.

Back to the 950, the device cost slightly more than $500 iirc. However because of the lame version of W10 it shipped with i swear i was getting better performance out of the latest Moto E. Since WP doesn't give you that many options for "flagships" you're stuck with the 950 (which is overpriced to the point where a Moto X is cheaper, and a Nexus is almost half the price) or the 950XL (which is as expensive as the iPhone, but pales in comparison)
>>
>>53907846
thats pretty much what i wanted to hear desu senpai
>>
>>53907945

>Office
>Outlook
>Skype
>Xbox
>Groupme

What's even more sad is that Microsoft's apps/services all run better on iOS or Android. All of them. It's been like this for a while, so they've known the writing was on the wall
>>
>>53908013
>>53907945
Speaking of WP, would it be unwise to buy a Lumia 550 for my mum right now? She had a 520 before and it's dying. She likes the GPS app on WP (Drive Maps) so I'm hesitant to give her a different phone.

Will WP be EOL soon or something?
>>
>>53908055

Drive maps? Do you by chance mean HERE Maps?

For starters if it is HERE, then you won't be able to get it on Windows 10 devices (so if the 550 upgrades to get it you won't be able to use it)

Not sure if the 550 got the upgrade or not, so you might want to check on that

HERE is also on iOS and Android too, so you have some wiggle room
>>
>>53908157
Yeah it must be HERE maps, it's the one that comes with the phone (it's W8.1).

If it's not on W10, well that's a major issue. Is there any other GPS app on W10 that's good? If not, I might just get her a Moto E or an old iPhone 5.
>>
Just unboxed my Nexus 6p, fucking loving every inch of this phone. Nice recommendation /g/!
>>
>>53908191
How are you liking the stereo speakers?
>>
>>53908185

>If it's not on W10, well that's a major issue. Is there any other GPS app on W10 that's good?

I'm not sure, i love HERE as well so i just use that. So the 550 does get 10 then? The Moto E is slightly cheaper new than the 550. Not sure how much iPhone 5 fetch these days
>>
Samsung galaxy s6 root out yet? if so sauce please.
>>
>>53908262
The 550 is a brand new device, it ships with 10.

Do you know why HERE maps isn't on 10?
>>
>>53907846
should i just get another nexus 5?
>>
>>53908278
>Do you know why HERE maps isn't on 10?
Because MS was ricky retardo enough to not buy out Nokia's map division and now they're pulling out.
>>
>>53903241
Also asking where you found it at that price. I really like that phone.
>>
>>53908224
They're actually really nice, loud and crisp. Good quality all around. So far everything about this phone is really high quality.
>>
G5 or HTC 10

No lag required over at least two years

Good DAC

Replaceable battery

That's it
>>
>>53908409
Tell me, do you notice any difference between the two speakers? I had an M7 before which had unbalanced speakers, and I've heard from many accounts that the 6P suffers the same manufacturing difficulty.
>>
>>53908437
>Good DAC

Both have that covered I believe, the LG V10 had a great DAC (the G4 before it copped some flac for its poor DAC) so the G5 should have the same or better as the V10. Also I heard one of the accessories they're making for the magic slot on the G5 is a super high-end DAC/amp.

>No lag required over at least two years

I mean, it's the current year. The Snapdragon 820 is well and truly above the general usability SOC plateau that we hit in 2013 with the Apple A7/Snapdragon 800.

You shouldn't see any lag even after 2 years, unless you're installing malware on your phone like Facebook.

>Replaceable battery

G5 yes, HTC10 no.
>>
>>53908440
So far it's hard to tell, but now that you mention it the left speaker sounds a little louder than the right. Could be imagining it though.
>>
>>53908476
I have to use facebook and those sort of things, no choice.

Do I need to install light versions of everything?
>>
>>53908495
Just use a third-party facebook app, like Tinfoil. It's open source, way faster than the official app, doesn't invade your privacy to such a draconian degree and doesn't run bullshit in the background, draining your battery.

Other than Facebook, I don't think you need to resort to third-party alternatives. Facebook's app is just especially cancerous.
>>
>>53908527
Facebook and all that shit must kill me, my current HTC m8 runs like ass. The battery shit out too after almost two years of use so that will be replaced by some chinese crap.

The worst app by far is snapchat actually which takes over a minute to start and barely functions in use. I will also do a total reset of this phone of which I have never done before.
>>
>>53907297
Wasn't bad when WP8 came out, but it was kinda lacking compared to Android and iOS.
Though at the time if you only wanted a basic smartphone, and didn't care about apps, it was kind of nice.

But they haven't really changed anything since WP8/8.1 in 2012/14.
WP10's actually been said to be a downgrade in some ways.

>GF works at Microsoft.
>Full time employees are given a Windows Phone for work.
>Each and every one of them despises using them.
Think that alone says volumes if your company hates its own product.
>>
No matter what you get, chrome and Facebook will give you a bad time
>>
>>53908573
I only use chrome because of the passwords and shit saved.

I would like to switch to edge on my wangblows devices and lighting maybe on mobile.
>>
File: Samsung-S5830-Ace-Android-22-2.png (160 KB, 600x367) Image search: [Google]
Samsung-S5830-Ace-Android-22-2.png
160 KB, 600x367
So, i'm thinking about getting a Samsung Galaxy Ace on a Koodo month to month plan (Canadafag here). I was thinking about saving for a while and investing in the Google Nexus S, but decided against it due to the fact that it will probably be outdated by the Galaxy Nexus, and ill save enough money on the Ace to get a new android in the future. This will be my first Android, any feedback to the Ace or my situation??

tl;dr Samsung Galaxy Ace, is it shit?
>>
Haven't kept up much with phones lately, what is the latest ebin memephone? I remember the commotion caused by the OPO back in 2014.
>>
>>53903241

Only the Redmi Note 3 pro has Snapdragon 650

Redmi Note 3 has a Mediatek processor.
>>
>>53908661
I just got a Nexus 6p from Rogers for $50 on a 2 year. Dunno if they're still offering it at that price as it was a sale but worth checking out for an awesome phone at an awesome price.
>>
Thinking of getting the lg g3 after my contract is up. Currently have an S3, thoughts?
>>
>>53908634
There's always extensions for both Firefox and Chrome, like LastPass.
And if you're fixated on Edge it looks like LastPass will also be one of the first extensions ported over.
>>
>>53908709
Isn't the 650 just a rebadged 610 with the stock ARM cores and big.little design?

I think I'll give those shitty chips a miss...
>>
>>53908746
No, the 650 gets like 75,000 on Antutu.
>>
>>53908746

I think 650 is based on their new architecture and performs well. The 616 in the Redmi 3 is the refresh of the previous architecture.
>>
Absolutely best phone for $30? New or used
>>
>>53908746
You may be thinking of the 616. The 650 is a hexa core processor with the same GPU as the 820. It's like the i5 of the Intel series.

Still, the Note 3 pro goes for like $220 for the 32GB model, it's a steal.
>>
File: file.png (508 KB, 800x532) Image search: [Google]
file.png
508 KB, 800x532
My phone contract runs out in May. What will be the top Android phones 6 months from now? Will Samsung Galaxy Nexus and Razr stay at the top?

Should I hold off upgrading for a few months after my contract ends because something better is coming out in the summer?

I really have no idea what's on the horizon.
>>
>>53908893
By May I think Asus should be revealing their new Zenphone iirc, maybe wait a little then to see if it's worth and if they keep the price down at least.
>>
Just tested my Redmi Note 3 Pro. Got it for 160 burgers with discounts
>>
>>53908919
Thanks bro will look in to this
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-06-22-54-17.png (191 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-06-22-54-17.png
191 KB, 1440x2560
>>53908923
Not bad considering I paid 600 burgers for
>pic related
>>
>>53909275
That's the S7 edge right?
>>
>>53909313
G5 and a godlike bench
>>
I'm in the market for a poorfag phone, and I've never seen this mentioned on /g/ during all the G3 shilling but it has absolutely terrible audio during video recordings.

Same sample from an G3 and a S5:
G3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lz5N95HWOlA
S5: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOJMRdQd4lM

More fishbowl sound effect from G3 vids:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bnJWVg8ymU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQcZJGIGacw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZttA5Sxx2ow
>>
>>53908818
>>53908746
It however doesn't support quick charge.
>>
>>53908923
Where did you get it from for $160?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-06-23-19-40.png (263 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-06-23-19-40.png
263 KB, 1440x2560
>>53909313
Here's the comparison, Samsung wins the two 3d tests that were cut off on the bottom of the list
>>
What's so bad about TouchWiz?
>>
>>53902361
I almost rendered mine obsolete after getting tired of stock options. Decided to root it, play around with disabling services and hibernating apps. Even replaced batteries with what I thought was an OEM but really a fake. Took a few hours but I'm pushing 4 to 5 hours screen on time on average per day. I never go below 4.15 hours and the highest I've achieved was 5.25 hours. I've had this since launch and I was honestly waiting for this thing to break, but now it's usable and I can see myself with it in the foreseeable future.
>>
What's the best phone for a ROM junkie, has quick charging, and fingerprint unlock?
>>
File: file.png (270 KB, 720x465) Image search: [Google]
file.png
270 KB, 720x465
>>53909459
Well it kind of fucks up your battery anyways.

>>53909518
Gearbest. I found an exploit on their website that allowed me to farm their 'points' currency using POST requests. Their points allowed you to get at most 30% off any item in stock but at least it took it from $220 to $160. I posted it to csg and everyone farmed it lel.
>>
>>53909610
the fast charge is initial then it slows down near the end, it isn't a constant rate, and it's not done just by upping current.
>>
>>53909610
whats the exploit if you dont mind sharing?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-06-23-36-05.png (66 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-06-23-36-05.png
66 KB, 720x1280
>>53909610
ZTE Warp Elite, its ok, wish I went with a more obscure chink model though.

Screen is nice, 720p, 2gb, 32gb, sd slot, pretty good camera.

5.1 with no idea if its getting 6.0, no custom rom support.

But $100 Can't really complain that much.
>>
>>53909717
It doesn't work anymore, but essentially it was a game they had on their site about a month ago that was exploitable. I posted it to /csg/ (chink shit general) and they all did it.
One person reported it to gearbest and they removed all our farmed points. I managed to get away with my Redmi Note 3 and some other shit. A lot of anons also got quite a bit of stuff.
>>
I just got a Moto E lte. What customization can I do to improve it? Is there a manga app you folks can recommend?
>>
File: sony_xperia_performance_1.jpg (122 KB, 928x610) Image search: [Google]
sony_xperia_performance_1.jpg
122 KB, 928x610
Release date when? Jesus Sony, get your shit together already.
>>
>>53909806
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rookiestudio.perfectviewer&hl=en

PerfectViewer is usually the most preferred manga app
>>
>>53909610
Thanks anon. I thought as much. Glad you got away with it. I'll just settle for a redmi 3 for now.
>>
>>53909844
Is there anything that will download the manga for me off sites like kissmanga?
>>
>>53909903
They don't last on the play store for long, and lose support not long after usually
>>
Ulefone Power, yay or nay?

The Vienna has a pre sale on atm, half battery size, but still quick charge, but 32gb instead of 16gb. Though the K6000 Pro (6000mah) is also out soon, looks similar to Ulefone Power, but 32gb.
>>
Moto X pure: y/n?
>>
Galaxy S2 y/n?
>>
>>53909738
16gb senpai
>>
>>53909598
If you're looking for brand new devices,

All Samsung Devices Post S6 are finicky because of course, Samsung. Don't be fooled just because of popularity. We'll see down the line if someone will successfully crack the bootloader.

If you're a poorfag, Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 looks like it's gaining some ground in custom rom development.

LG G4 has pretty decent in the ROM side of things as well. That being said hopefully the G5 will take off the same way. Pretty ugly though in my opinion sadly.

If you wait a couple months you can get the 2016 Nexus in October. That's a no-brainer really. It's the heart and soul of Android Development.

Tomorrow I think is when OnePlus 3 will be announced. That's also a no-brainer for developer support.

HTC also has good loyal developer support, even the failure that was the M9 has some decent ROMs. The 10 is around the corner so wait for that.

Asus ZenFone 3 also around the corner, might support all these features.

Not sure what Motorola is doing, or any of the other literally who chink brandnames. Pick your poison.
>>
>>53901499
delete this
>>
My mate still uses a Nokia dumbphone, he doesn't particularly want a smartphone.

I reccomend the n900 since
>runs linux
>has physical keyboard
>SLIDES (we kind of want a flip phone or a slide phone)
>Cheap
>FM Transmitter

Can you do better than this?
>>
>>53909598
NEXUS 6P
E
X
U
S

P
>>
So the Redmi Note 3 says it supports:
>4G: FDD-LTE 1800/2100/2600MHz
But T-Mobiles site says:
>LTE Band 2 (1900 MHz), Band 4 (1700/2100 MHz), Band 12 (700 MHz)
>HSPA+ Band 2 (1900 MHz), Band 4 (1700/2100 MHz)
So can I use it?
Only one of the numbers matches
>>
>>53909842
where's my 1080p compact
>>
What's the best custom ROM for the Zenfone 2? Is it CM13 or is there something lighter and more stable?
I bought the 2GB RAM model and regret it.
>>
File: we.png (267 KB, 781x416) Image search: [Google]
we.png
267 KB, 781x416
Redmi 3
>>
redmi 3 reporting
>>
>>53910806
>>53910752
Feels good man. Used it this morning for 1h56m to watch a video on YT, some porn on pornhub, chatted on whatsapp and then browsed the chans using clover. Was left with 90%. Came buckets.
Keep everything in cache and it will last longer.
>>
I've been reading rumors about the Note 6 and I'm really excited to ditch my iPhone for it.

But when will we get actual verified info?
>>
>>53910874
so don't empty cache/memory? I just got mine last Saturday and it's fucking nice.
>>
>>53910874
Coming from a severely modded N5, your 1.56 hours would have dropped me from 100 to 75 easily. I have about 4 hours SOT on the Redmi 3 so far with 72% left. Feels amazing. This kind of SOT is criminal among flagships.
>>
>>53910806
How do you get the battery info?
>>
>>53910890
probably within 2 weeks prior to it officially dropping. but it's almost Q2 so I would expect them to release it in May since S7 is accounting for all their first of the year earnings.
>>
File: 0 replies alice.jpg (51 KB, 331x331) Image search: [Google]
0 replies alice.jpg
51 KB, 331x331
>>53910658
please respond
>>
>>53910913
that screen is from Settings > Battery & performance > Power. the SOT history and graph is under "Battery use" and the little clock icon on the top right.
>>
>>53910658
>>53910948

but the 4gb model is ~$160
>>
>>53910998
I bought it in Spetember and it was most certainly not $160 then. It's a great phone, but it has too much fucking bloat by far.
>>
>>53910658
stock's just fine with xposed. cm13's not worth it atm
>>
>>53908661
what the fuck, are we in 2005?

Just buy some low-end device from 2015/2016, don't bother buying something that's over 2 years old. You will regret that.
>>
>>53910973
Thanks anon.
>>
>>53910025
y

>>53910059
n
>>
>>53911033
>>53911033
What modules? What do I do with it? I'm mostly interested in it not idling at 56% RAM all the time, because then Opera crashes with 4 tabs open.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160316-141106.png (85 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160316-141106.png
85 KB, 1440x2560
>>53897804
Canada friend here, i have the Exynos and I easily get 3 hours more sot that the sd820 reports i see. I average 8hr screen on at 1 day 7 hours usage.
>>
>>53909610
MAJESTY, KING CAKEBUX

I got my redmi 3 because of you. good times.
>>
>>53908191
Mine arrived probably about a month ago and I'm absolutely loving it as well. Project Fi seems pretty cool from what I've seen if you're a burger, but sadly I live somewhere that no one really cares about.

>>53908440
I hadn't noticed this before, but now that you mention it the 6P's top speaker does seem to be a bit louder. I upgraded to this from an M7 as well, and over the 2 years and a bit I had it the speakers absolutely fucked themselves and ended up sounding not particularly good and being very quiet compared to what they were originally. Not sure why exactly, but I suspect it has to do with tiny bits of water or other shit ending up in the speakers. Having just checked then though, my M7's bottom speaker is slightly louder than the top.
>>
>>53911059
greenify paid or pirate it if you want & lollipop fix module. greenify the bloat or uninstall them with tb, dont greenify important apps you use most of the time (messenger/mail come to mind). the auto-start manager by asus seems to not conflict with it but uninstall the "clean master" that's included in the bloat. also amplify for battery (see the xda guide for it).

other extras like adaway, youtube adaway; customization: gravitybox (some settings dont work), flat style bar indicator modules etc
>>
>>53910004
No opinions on the Ulefone Power?
>>
>>53910806
>>53910874
Did you guys install any custom ROMs, or are you using the chinese one ( that supports updates)
>>
>>53899324
if battery is really all you care about Oukitel K10000. The specs aren't great but its one hell of a power bank to place a call on.
>>
>>53910931
Rumored release is July/August, as I understand it.
>>
Is the iPhone 6s a good phone?
>>
>>53911370
No, it's not a phone, it's an iPhone™.
>>
>>53911370
iPhone 4s was the last good phone
>>
I used to use a PSP to browse the web, and it had a feature where you could stop all images from loading to speed up browsing.

Are there any lightweight / fast mobile browsers that do that nowadays? Maybe that do that, but also are actually good browsers?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-02-07-46-26.png (654 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-02-07-46-26.png
654 KB, 1280x720
>>53897698
I'm thinking of making the jump to iPhone, and getting an iPhone from the 5 upwards though I'm not sure yet. Would like the SE.
What do I need to consider before making the switch?
>>
>>53911405
Mini versions of the browser, like Opera Mini, minimimises data usage, and then turn images off?

There's also Dolphin browser too.
>>
File: 20160406_ido-hm3-verinfo.jpg (113 KB, 400x720) Image search: [Google]
20160406_ido-hm3-verinfo.jpg
113 KB, 400x720
Here's my Factory Mode/Version Information screen from my Redmi 3. So far people are aware of different displays being used for their builds but I haven't heard of any other differences.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.