[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any incentive for a NEET to learn everything there is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: neet01.jpg (343 KB, 599x846) Image search: [Google]
neet01.jpg
343 KB, 599x846
Is there any incentive for a NEET to learn everything there is to learn online about e.g "networking" to enter the job market? I see there are some online certifications you can shekel out for. If this fails maybe I'd go for learning Java/JavaScript afterwards, more on the CV is always good i guess.
>>
Nigga you better be learning something while being a neet. Leeching off your parents like a parasite is a bad thing, they only signed up for 18 years, you're putting a huge extra burden on them. Learn whatever the fuck you want but without collage you're going to have to show employers/clients that you're better than those with a collage degree if you want to be taken seriously and have steady work.
>>
>>53897132
Wanting a decent job so you can survive when mommy cuts you off or croaks is a good one. Also wanting to buy your Chinese cartoon dolls.
>>
I thought I remember reading that nobody in IT will touch you if you've been out of work for 6 months or more, no matter what else you have on your resume. how true is that?
>>
>>53897206
Depends on company but most neets settle for freelancing and as long as they learn more than a single skill they usually get steady work.
>>
>would love to work in IT
>to stupid and lazy to learn programming

To NEETdom and beyond!
>>
>>53897206
Maybe because in the IT business, not working in 6 months might mean you've missed important changes to the field. That's just hat I think, Idk.
>>
>>53897187
what burden? NEETs are super fucking cheap
>>
>>53898422
>losing $400-600 of rent that could be earned renting your room
>have to give you $100-200 worth of groceries to keep your lazy ass alive
>super fucking cheap
kek
>>
File: 1458793922932.jpg (13 KB, 228x238) Image search: [Google]
1458793922932.jpg
13 KB, 228x238
>>53898491
>being so poor you need to have strangers live in your house
>$200 a month
so basically, it's a burden on poors that already struggle to stay alive.
>>
>>53898515
It's a burden on everyone, middle class or not. Your parents could be netting $5,000+ each year to spend on vacations/building financial reserves but now they have to spend it on you.

Please be considerate, your parents love you very much if they are allowing you to live in their home as a neet. Spend as much time as you can to develop a skill and start making money. You don't even have to join a company, freelancing can net you serious money if you're very skilled in what you do.

When your parents are old and frail please take care of them as best as you can, preferably don't put them in a nursing home unless there is no better alternative. You have amazing parents, mine put me in an orphanage when I was 9.
>>
File: 1348748547237.jpg (18 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
1348748547237.jpg
18 KB, 194x259
>>53898641
>>
>>53898641
>It's a burden on everyone, middle class or not. Your parents could be netting $5,000+ each year to spend on vacations/building financial reserves but now they have to spend it on you.

what the fuck? what do people usually do when they get around 5k back from taxes? you're ideas are not based in the reality we live. but go ahead and keep preaching about what other people should do with their lives.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.