[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"By submitting User Content through the Services, you grant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 98492520(1).jpg (140 KB, 750x574) Image search: [Google]
98492520(1).jpg
140 KB, 750x574
"By submitting User Content through the Services, you grant Oculus a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual (i.e. lasting forever), non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free and fully sublicensable (i.e. we can grant this right to others) right to use, copy, display, store, adapt, publicly perform and distribute such User Content in connection with the Services. You irrevocably consent to any and all acts or omissions by us or persons authorized by us that may infringe any moral right (or analogous right) in your User Content."

-Oculus ToS

Opinions?
>>
What are the "Services"?
>>
"Our Services may include interactive features and areas where you may submit, post, upload, publish, email, send or otherwise transmit content, including, but not limited to, text, images, photos, videos, sounds, virtual reality environments or features, software and other information and materials (collectively, “User Content”)."

Seems pretty fucking standard for any commercial content sharing network ever.
>>
>>53896591
Oculus VR, LLC (“Oculus," "we," "us" or "our”) is pleased to provide you access to, and use of physical goods, platform services, software, websites, applications, and content (collectively, the "Services”).
>>
A part of it is standard clause to be able to host modify and otherwise share your shit with other users without being sued into oblivion, the rest is a lazy waive of your rights to revoke your consent which may or may not be illegal in certain parts of the world.
Forever is a long fucking time.
>>
>>53896562
Ah silly me should have provided a link to ToS.
https://www.oculus.com/en-us/legal/terms-of-service/
>>
>>53896647
Personally i see it like this: Services are like a brush for an artist. Now go tell Leonardo to sign that ToS.

Also link to ToS, should have linked it earlier. https://www.oculus.com/en-us/legal/terms-of-service/
>>
Why can't they just sell the damn headpiece?

When I buy a monitor or mouse I don't need to accept a ToS.

Fucking Facebook
>>
>>53896666
Nice quads
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.