[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What ever happened with these guys? They use to be the King back
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 254x198) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 254x198
What ever happened with these guys? They use to be the King back in the days when they were partnered with Nvidia. They offered double life time warranty, They had a good RMA department, And ever since that switch to AMD and then nvidia dumping them. They have gone like the dodo
>>
>>53895803
>double life time warranty

Well, I'm dead but at least my son still has warranty on my trusty old 9600 gt, which still runs the latest games just fine at 4k even now in the year 2140.
>>
>>53895862
>>53895862
Are you planning on having a kid when you are 80?
>>
>>53895862
Don't you mean your wife's son?
>>
>>53895921
of course he does you fucking racist, it's just a typo
>>
>>53895921
>>53895939
Why are you ass such cucks here?
>>
>>53895939
I only just recently married my daughters mother
>>
>>53895943
Because it's 2016
>>
>>53895943
Because we get laid and have money
>>
>>53896202
Cucks are always beta faggots
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.