[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://waldendavis.com/ How the hell is experience like this possible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
http://waldendavis.com/

How the hell is experience like this possible
>>
Being likable and well connected goes a long way.
Being socially reclusive means you have no connections and no way to get your foot in the door anywhere, ever. And it has always been this way, since the beginnings of human civilization.

Maybe you'll have better luck next reroll.
>>
>>53892946
Summer internships
>>
>huffingpaint post

>actually putting it on a CV
>>
sucking dick
>>
this is what nepotism and having rich family gets you, normal grads would only get 2-3 internships, this guy has 12, all at pretty reputable places.
>>
Does anyone else find it extremely cringe worthy when people draw these lame fucking cartoon versions of themselves?
>>
>>53892946
>design

yup, it was sucking dick
>>
>>53893205
Ehhhh. I have gotten an internship every summer and have also gotten techcompany jobs during the school year. I'm poor as fuck and have no family. Started college from homelessness. Being good at what you do gets you things, and they build on each other.
>>
>>53894174
>I sucked a lot of dicks
>>
>>53892946
I knew a decent number of people with resumes like this in college.

In my experience, the internships are all pretty insubstantial. These kind of people are good at making their resumes look good but do almost no actual work for each of them. Most likely the 7 month Spotify internship involved 1-hour small campus events every 2 or 3 weeks, for example.
>>
File: 1447211301092.jpg (47 KB, 327x316) Image search: [Google]
1447211301092.jpg
47 KB, 327x316
>>53894292
This. Literally look at it.

>Campus Influencer
AKA sucking dick and begging people to sign up for Spotify. And he did it for free.
>>
>>53894184
>muh name calling because people don't want to self-pity circlejerk
>>
>literally no proof of internships actually happening, or happening in the way he described them to be
>3h Photoshop shit that looks nice to people who have no idea how easy certain things are to make

>giving this faggot attention and page views
>>
>>53894349
>muh self made man meme

its cool bro dick sucking is a valuable skill for wagecucks, so keep on honing that craft
>>
File: Logos-16.jpg (145 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Logos-16.jpg
145 KB, 1000x1000
Most of the designs for his logos are pretty average and uninspired, but this one is pretty brilliant even ignoring the questionable choice in font for "Asian American"

The rest of his work just seems unoriginal. Like standard issue vox/buzzfeed inspired designer #5136. That poster he made for interning abroad in latin America is just embarrassingly bad
>>
>>53894685
Yeah, I was quite disappointed when I looked at his actual work. Claims to have some pretty impressive experience for a student but then you see his work and like you say, it's all very typical designs you get from your Voxes and Buzzfeeds of the world.

Also
>Squarespace
>>
>>53892946
>Apple Intern
>No description at like every other thing he's done

Sucking dicks at Apple?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.