[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://art.yale.edu/GraphicDesign Where do I learn how to design
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
http://art.yale.edu/GraphicDesign

Where do I learn how to design websites like the kind that Yale's art department has? I've never seen anything as artfully designed. They aren't the top graphic design department for nothing.
>>
>>53892079
just fucking kill yourself
>>
>>53892079
truly avant garde
>>
My god, that looks awful
>>
>that current students link
JUST
>>
>>53892100
I get it -- because it's so excellent in quality, that the only relief from this state of perpetual awe would be death? Very clever, anon, you must go to Yale as well.

I mean, just look at this whitespace. Words cannot describe, they simply cannot.
>>
i like it
it reminds me of better times on the internet
>>
When I went to a tour to Berkeley, the guide mentioned that the original designers made the arts divisions architecture bland as fuck on purpose to trigger the students into thinking of ways to improving it.
>>
>>53892079

Kanye is doing web design now?
>>
>>53892079
If you open your fucking eyes and read, you'll notice that every page on Yale's art subdomain is editable by any Yale student.
>>
>>53892499

we need to find a yale student. we can have keks until they stop trusting their own students.
>>
I'm in yale and i know nothing about it...
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.