[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Apple taking so long to announce and release the new macbooks?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: macbook-pro.jpg (148 KB, 1971x1306) Image search: [Google]
macbook-pro.jpg
148 KB, 1971x1306
Why is Apple taking so long to announce and release the new macbooks?
>>
>>53884844
Because they are tired from taking all those dicks in their asses.
>>
>>53884859
Or they're too busy taking them all in. Nobody ever knows for sure, Apple is a secretive corporation.
>>
>>53884844
Current gen is still selling goy
>>
>>53884844
Because their iPad pro replaces computers, didn't you watch their latest event?
>>
>>53884844
something something skylake
>>
better than releasing the same thing again constantly, innovate a little apple, like go and steal some obscure tech and make it popular like you used to
>>
>>53884957
It would be so fucking hilarious if they somehow actually decided to phase out their laptops for ipad pros.
>>
they're redesigning them to look exactly like the 12" macbooks, just like what they did with the first macbook air

plus, they don't seem to give two fucks about macs and os x anymore so there's that
>>
Nice a Rajeesh thread
>>
If I wanted to buy a Macbook right now, where would be the best place to buy it? Somewhere I can return it just in case they announce the new ones sometime soon?
>>
>>53884981
Fingerprint reader would be appreciated
>>53884991
Steve would come back from the dead
>>
>>53884844
Perfection takes time :-)
>>
>>53885013
IIRC if the new ones come out within 30 days of you buying one in an Apple store they'll replace yours
>>
>>53885039
Source?
>>
>>53884844
you can't rush art
>>
>>53885133
>
>>
>>53885015
He is already rolling in his grave because of that fucking mouse and stylus
>>
>>53884844
They already did. It's called the iPad Pro.
>>
>>53884844
Because they haven't figured out how to cool them.
>>
>>53887400
hahaha
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.