[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What drugs do you use to enhance technology? I mean this in reference
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: Snapchat-1653465013869385352.jpg (664 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1653465013869385352.jpg
664 KB, 1440x2560
What drugs do you use to enhance technology?
I mean this in reference to programming and then entertainment
>>
>>53884562
The same drugs i use to enhance anything else.
>>
Caffeine and alcohol mostly. Sometimes Tylenol when I have a headache or some allergy medication when needed.
>>
>>53884562
amphetamine for coding
>>
>>53884562
I find xanax gets me into a pretty good mindset for coding, not much of a fan of stimulants (besides caffine)
its also great for entertainment
>>
>>53884562
weed alcohols and kokain

all to its time
>>
>>53884562
You should try programming on weed.
It makes everything harder to
wrap your head around, but once you're past the initial hurdle it's actually very fun. It pretty much just subtly changes how you think about and approach your problems.
>>
Amphetamines and caffeine. Mostly Adderall because it's cheap af around here.
>>
>>53884562
dead bodies
>>
caffeine pills
waaay cheaper than coffee or energy drinks, it's about 6 cents per 100mg pill. And not habit forming. I've been consuming much less caffeine from pills than I used to from drinks.

Friend I work with recommends noopept for a nootropic. Haven't tried it though.
>>
Krokodile
>>
>>53887424
But coffees taste delicious. That's the whole point.
>>
>>53889159
gives me the poops though. Might just be me.
>>
>>53884562
Yerba Mate
>>
>>53887284

I've tried that a few times, and when I can actually focus it's amazing. I feel like I'm there if that makes any sense and the modularity is easier to visualize.
>>
>>53887284
It makes you think that you approach the problem differently because that's how the substance affects the brain - in reality over all you're the same with some regions of the brain being depressed.

So basically you just take things really slow and often your brain trashes even important stuff from short memory without warning.. but them remembers he needs them and tries to reconstruct the memories with random input which is already affected by altered perception - it ends up with a funny state of being into that's overall harmless, but obviously not for work or anything serious.
>>
File: IMG_20160404_170634.jpg (91 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160404_170634.jpg
91 KB, 720x1280
>>53884562
Y O P O B O Y S
>>
File: rori.jpg (138 KB, 540x675) Image search: [Google]
rori.jpg
138 KB, 540x675
Dexedrine.
>>
OP here
I will be legitimate when I say this. Coming down from a Yopo trip I can use my computer like a fucking stereotypical movie hacker if I brew the yopo right
>>
>>53887424
Apparently nootropics like noopept do a really good job at protecting your brain while on powerful substances
People who use piracetam while on MDMA apparently feel no hangover
>>
>>53884562
Caffeine for coding. Supplement with Rum if I'm learning something new because it dulls the pain of learning something new and makes the time spent reading go by faster.
Alcohol for entertainment. Weed on special occasions for when I know I'm nowhere near a drug testing time.
>>
>>53889950
ive tried noopept and piracitams. noopept shits all over any piracitam.
I've also got adrafinil coming in the mail soon. curiose to see how that turns out
>>
I don't do any programming besides VERY basic stuff, but as for entertainment I smoke a ton of weed and play games, but I find that anything else makes my experience less enjoyable. Also, don't know if this is everyone, but my phone feels like such a foreign object while I'm high.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.