[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Verizon Wireless
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2
File: her_wp.jpg (705 KB, 2000x1125) Image search: [Google]
her_wp.jpg
705 KB, 2000x1125
Im a verizon wireless rep. Ask me anything about how we deal with customers, services, anything.
>>
>>53882404
Why does verizon go above and beyond to make sure that all the flagship phones they offer have locked boot loaders?
>>
>>53882474
They don't want "untested software" to be a problem. Really it;s that this is a company that is behind when it comes to how people use their phones nowadays. "When a bootloader is not encrypted, and users can unlock it, they are more likely to alter the system software and damage the phone." And if you arent forced to get all those verizon apps, then who will? :))
>>
>>53882600
All of our flagships since the iphone 5S though *should* come carrier unlocked at least. Better than the other guys who sometimes make it nigh impossible to do so.
>>
>>53882404
if i have verizon fios internet. is there anyways to steal fios TV cable?
>>
>>53882904
No, but you're an idiot for not getting the triple play. Right now, with a code we get, you can get 100/100mbps with custom tv and a landline for 79.99/month with one tv.
>>
Any chance verizon will bring back the unlimited high speed lte plan? Currently on verizon prepaid but thinking of switching to boost for unlimited lte. Might stay with verizon if you all bring back unlimited lte, I like the fast networks.
>>
>>53883009
*price is 200 per month after 1 year trial period, also this used to be only available with a 3 year contract. What incredible savings.
>>
>>53883042
As a standalone plan, I can't really see that happening. To compete with what AT&T is doing with unlimited as long as you have their home service, when you get FiOs and have 12GB or more, your cell data gets doubled. Its a step in the direction to matching AT&Ts offer but Unlimited lte period, probably not for a while.
>>
>>53883110
Actually with the offer I'm talking about, if you make it 89.99 it stays the same and you can literally not even be on a contract. Its a month to month service if you are willing to pay the 10$/month for your freedom to move around without penalty.
>>
>>53883113
Well that sucks, guess I'll go browse boost phones then. I really think verizon should bring back unlimited high speed lte back else it's gonna start losing customers left and right like how sprint did after the wimax fiasco.
>>
>>53883009
yeah but dont you have to pay a monthly fee for "renting" the tv reciever? which is like an extra $30

i only have the 25mb/s internet. since im the only person in the house who uses internet. its only $29 a month. no phone or cable
>>
>>53882404
Is my voice audible at this geographical location?
>>
>>53882404
Do they train you to prey on the old and the weak, or is that just natural to people like you?
>>
>>53882404
is there any talk of contracts for new customers coming back? I'm willing to be stuck in one for 2 years if Verizon is covering huge chunks of the phone cost.
>>
>>53883009
>you can get 100/100mbps with custom tv and a landline for 79.99/month with one tv
Holy shit. What kind of third world country you are talking about? Or is that a satellite internet or something? For 15 USD/month I have unlimited 100/100mbit + 160 TV channels (30 of them are in HD) + 2 TV HD receiver sets as 'rented'. For 80 bucks I can literally get fucking 10 gigabits.
>>
>>53883460
where do you live? and what provider is that?
>>
>>53883460
is that 10gbit within your small nation or actual speeds to major world servers?
>>
>>53883328
Listen, I'm a salesmen. I have a little more heart than most. We need to make commission. I wish I didnt have to right now but, some people will take a slight fall. I try to only push a product that makes sense for the customer. Some people will hack up someones account so bad you cant even tell whats going on but they have 7 ellipsis tablets on the account that they never saw. I make it a point not to fuck people out of their money, I know how it feels. But if I can adjust your plan to accomodate a new device, I'll at least try to sell something that isnt shit. I know what its like to feel raped by a cellphone sales rep.
>>
>>53883495
I live in Italy. And I forgot to mention that 1 usd out of 15 is payed for allocated IP address to not share it with bunch of other costumers. And thought that our network prices were high, ffs.
>>
>>53883528
>to major world servers
This.
>>
>>53883385
Right now, there's nothing really huge. We currently have that 650 switcher that covers any device payment costs and contract termination fees if you still have them. That might go up to 750 soon. And we have an out of contract switch promo where you get a 100$ visa for switching when out of contract. With iPhones and S7s you can upgrade after 50% is paid. etc.
>>
>>53883569
>I'm a salesmen. I have a little more heart than most

Holy shit you really are a salesman.
>>
>>53883609
>m and its hidden, and alot of reps wont do it for you but you can still do 2 year contracts on anything. ipone 6s -> 199. galaxy s7-> 199.
>>
>>53883595
You live in a tiny country, it's easy to roll out high speed. GDP per capita and unemployment numbers are shitty, senpai.
>>
>>53882404
Give us some details about your commission structure and income.
>>
>>53883009
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Brit fag laughing at the beta 'service' in the 'greatest country on earth'
>>
What's the window of time for an in store accessory defective exchange with receipt?
>>
Apple's iPhone gimmick is being able to browse the Internet while on the phone. What's Verizon's?

What's the closest I can get to unlimited 4G/LTE as a new customer?
>>
>>53885528
Whoops, meant AT&T, not Apple.
>>
Really want to get out of my contract (about 10 months left on it). What do?
>>
I've got a month to month VZ unlimited data plan. Can I sign up for a different contact now and get a subsidized phone or is that all over?

Been buying phones and swapping sims myself since 2010
>>
>>53883609
aka shitty edge program with a new name
>if you like your plan you can keep your plan

why did verizon take the xperia Z3v of the table?
why does very north american service provider refuse to sell sony?
>>
I will pay any amount of money to have unlimited data. What are my options?
>>
>>53882404
>Ask me anything
why
>>
>>53882404
Why doesn't Verizon make some features default like video calling, HD voice, and Wi-Fi calling default if your plan supports it? I have an LG G4 (loving it, and it gets updates!), but I had to enable all that stuff manually. Most users normally don't look at settings, so it would be nice to have features by default.
>>
>>53889716
Because this is reddit, clearly
>>
>>53889748
>HD voice
I had to enable this on the plan before my phone would use it >.>
>>
>>53882404
Why can't I upgrade my phone because i have an alltel unlimited data plan.
>>
File: 2016_04_05_21_20_36.webm (449 KB, 404x720) Image search: [Google]
2016_04_05_21_20_36.webm
449 KB, 404x720
>>53889748
webm for reference
>>
I liked that movie, OP
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.