[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay /g/ who is the bigger faggot? Apple vs. Paypal/SpaceX/Tesla
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 4
File: steve-jobs-vs-elon-musk.jpg (30 KB, 550x300) Image search: [Google]
steve-jobs-vs-elon-musk.jpg
30 KB, 550x300
Okay /g/ who is the bigger faggot?

Apple vs. Paypal/SpaceX/Tesla
>>
Do either of them respect our freedoms?
>>
>>53877481
No... Still when a bunch of Silicon Valley Billionaires got together and the topic of trying to stop Trump came up Musk was the only one who left citing that he only cared about technology. That being said he probably doesn't support Trump.
>>
>>53877515
Sounds pretty based to me.
>>
South Africa >>> America
>>
I hate Musk much more than Jobs. I don't know why

Jobs was a pretty straightforward asshole. He behaved like a dick unapologetically and liked himself being that way
The other is like Barcelona: fucking faggots just as bad as everyone else, but like to project an image of moral superiority. So, i d say hypocrisy and self-delusion
>>
Everyone who worked under Musk worships him, everyone who worked at Apple pray they don't run into Jobs. Jobs is a salesman, Elon Musk is a real inventor.
>>
Elon Musk is basically Steve Jobs, except with an education in engineering, physics, and mathematics.
So, judging on Steve Jobs's educational inferiority, i have to give Jobs the title of supreme faggot.
>>
>Tesla Solar
>install solar panel in my house
>no charge
>no more electric bill except for like May-Nov which is around $30 and only if its a hot year
>in winter I actually get money back
Musk business structure is pretty fucking smart.
>>
What's wrong with Musk tho? He seems like a top lad.
Americans pls enlighten me on the life or your celebrities because i don't follow.
>>
>>53877464
The one that's still alive.
>>
>>53877688
>made paypal
>sold it
>invest all of the money on Space X which almost failed until everyone started using them to launch satellites and cargo to ISS
>use all of the profit to make Tesla which will probably fail
IDK he's not unaccustomed to risk. His dream seems to be a future similar to 2001 where humanity is a space faring species by 2025. He seems to think that NASA is dropping the ball.
>>
>>53877736
Musk has failed at nothing because profit isn't his goal in the first place.
His company and all his produce, are experiments.
His sole goal is to create technology that all other companies don't want to risk creating. To establish a trend by establishing working prototypes.
His business is funded, not on sales, but on invention and innovation.
It is funded by any and all interested parties who will chip in, a scientific fund raiser so to speak.

So long as someone is willing to invest in seeing a technology materialize into prototypes, Musk will always operate.
This is one of the reasons the Tesla company has decided to outfit the cars to be retard-proof in regards to safety, even if operating on a loss, down to adding extra inches of that metal plating around batteries.
>>
>>53877736
he wants to have a human on mars by 2035 or so.

waitbutwhy has great articles on his stuff.
>>
>>53877868
He's working with Virgin for that space hotel. That's got to be the first step, pretty much make it easier to go into space.
>>
>>53877464
Musk.

Steve Jobs did not need to depend on Government Subsidies to become successful.

Meanwhile, US taxpayers are footing the bill to keep Tesla afloat.

Musk's meme cars would cost 100 thousand dollars without US Taxpayers lowering the cost.

Also, his latest meme car looks like a car crash waiting to happen.

The interior is minimalism at its finest and there is just a fucking ugly looking touchscreen to control everything in a meme Musk car.

I can predict a driver fumbling with a touch screen at high speed in a Tesla car and getting into an accident instead of actual manual controls being integrated into the car.
>>
>>53877464
musk is literally 10/10 our guy
>>
>>53877813
His HyperLoop reminds me of the Scam Monorail Train episode from the Simpsons.
>>
>>53877464
Tesla alone gonna be worth more that apple in a dozen years
musk = god
>>
>>53877917
>control
You don't need to control anything other than inputting the destination address.
>>
>>53877924
kill yourself manchild
>>
How can you even compare the two

Jobs and op are both faggots
>>
>>53877917
>Meanwhile, US taxpayers are footing the bill to keep Tesla afloat.

This is not a bad thing. I prefer my taxes to be funding important shit than paying for medic care of fat people.
>>
>>53877656
So Jobs became a titan of the tech industry without a formal education.
>>
>>53877464
Both have bad taste in women.

Steve Job's wife was already dating just one year after Jobs' death, showing that she needed some dickings despite inheriting billions and couldn't live without the dick.

Also, as Job's wife while he was dying but had a chance to be saved, she had the potential authority to wrest control over Job's life and force him to get chemo and surgery to try to save him, even against Jobs' will, but just remained a passive bitch.

And even before Jobs had cancer, she tolerated Steve Jobs' All Fruit Diet, showing how much of a useless wife she was.

Now as for Musk, he married the same women twice and only did a prenup once.

He remarried a second time without a prenup and now his wife is asking for a divorce a few months later.

So both faggots have super shit taste in women.

Now, Musk is gonna get raped in Divorce Court soon.
>>
>>53877924
Well, Musk has pretty much created the reputation of someone who will engineer and materialize the ideas no matter what they are, so long as he says he can do it and its feasible.
It's not a scam anymore in his case if he says he's gonna do it.
The only question is the question of time, and the question of what additional solutions he will engineer into the final product after it has been created, to fix and improve any problems or questions that arise from it.
These problems and solutions based on a created product are the "Guide Books" for other companies in this world.
>>
>>53877515
Sounds like a cunt move. He is a fucking CEO, he is supposed to care about technology and his fucking employees.
>>
If Musk today tried to get a job at Telsa, even he'd wind up at Apple instead.
>>
>>53877938
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>53877980
I rather get a job at Toyota.

I can only imagine limp wristed faggots at Tesla.

At least Toyota hires actual buff guys.
>>
>>53877955
Yes. He relied on Steve Wozniak and such engineers and designers, while he was solely a business man.
If he had any tech education himself, he might not have been outed, and the 90s would have been filled with a proper competitive fight between Microsoft and Apple.
Hell, even in the patents related to Apple products, he is merely named on an honorary level, while you can observe other names in the patents being actual designers and engineers who created and designed all that shit based on Jobs's vision.
Vision isn't a design mind you, it's just an inkling of what the design should represent. This is what Jobs was good at. The engineers create the design in the end.
>>
Musk is a shit public speaker, he looks like a dork on stage.

Jobs inspired people while talking.
>>
>>53878091
If this was /soc/, maybe you'd have a point.
But this isn't /soc/, this is /g/, where public speaking is the least relevant thing, and tech is the most relevant.
>>
>>53877515
Based Musk
>>
Comparing faggots is for faggots.
>>
>>53877464
Apple > SpaceX
>>
>>53877980
>>53878010

rejected Tesla applicants detected

>>53878091
>Musk is a shit public speaker, he looks like a dork on stage.

literally our guy.

You can tell when he speaks he's trying to hold back and not be to pedantic so that most people who aren't technically savvy can understand what hes talking about . It's hard to convey your thoughts smoothly while doing that.
>>
>>53877464
Elon Musk designs fucking spaceships and AI cars and shit and is rumored to be an asshole. Also he's a white guy from South Africa, so he's probably a badass.
Steve Jobs designed phones for normies and got fired from his own company for being such an asshole.

Steve Jobs confirmed for bigger faggot.
>>
>>53877649
> fucking faggots just as bad as everyone else, but like to project an image of moral superiority. So, i d say hypocrisy and self-delusion
how does that describe musk? he is a person who likes developing or at least funding the development of novel technology, when has he tried to be anything more than that?

I find musk worshippers annoying but I don't really get why his haters hate him so much.
>>
>>53877464
One is pushing innovation to further mankind, the other was a marketing faggot selling fashionable computers.

I dont care about Musk's faults so much.
>>
>>53877736
>>use all of the profit to make Tesla which will probably fail

Nigga, do you even read the news? The new cheap Tesla has like a quarter of a million preorders ONE YEAR BEFORE MANUFACTURING. And for reserving you need to pay 1k dollars, meaning he earned in the last few days more than 200 millions by giving NOTHING in return.
>>
>>53877917
>Steve Jobs did not need to depend on Government Subsidies to become successful.
>what is speeding up development of technology by funding promising projects so we get it in 5 years instead of 50
Sure, electric cars would probably arise once oil gets so astronomically expensive that we can't afford it, but by then we'll have fucked up the climate for fucking countless generations.
>>
>>53877464
>op asking who's the biggest faggot.
isn't it obvious?
>>
>>53877464
who cares, one was a marketing shill who felt inferior to Bill Gates cause he saved his ass in the 90s and took it upon himself to do anything to spite him like the manchild he was, while the other one is a pretty front face for a tax wasting operation on redeveloping fucking rockets when they could just use cheap reliable Soyuz rockets
>>
>>53878866
You know, electricity comes mainly from coal power, which is worse than what normal cars run on.
So until we have a much cleaner energy production, electric cars aren't any better.
>>
>>53878472
Sounds like a snakeoil salesman to me, at least Jobs sell you something you can get it now and you aren't just paying $1000 for a fucking promise. Also the iPhone has a greater impact on the world than a fucking overpriced electric car. Think about it, we'd still be using fucking flipphones if not for Jobs. Fuck the shitty Thinkpad you are typing in wouldn't exist if it weren't for Jobs.
>>
>>53879226
Musk made the point that, the electricity would still be produced. Electric plants don't work like oil where you can use just what you need. Nuclear plants will still be churning out electricity even if we don't use it.
>>
>Tesla, every piece of technology developed Musk makes all patents public domain meaning anyone can make an electric car
>while Apple is the number one patent troll
Apple = fags.
>>
>>53877464
I'd take Musk any day

only real criticism I have of him is the pipe dream hyperloop bullshit but otherwise he gets actual useful shit done

Jobs never did more than create artificial needs
>>
File: KkOpM0i.png (927 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
KkOpM0i.png
927 KB, 1024x768
>0-60 in 6 seconds
>max speed 140
>basically faster than a comparable BMW and Merc @35000
>tell the car where you want to go and just spend your time shitposting or take a nap
Sorry for posting this outside of /o/ but I kinda want this car. It looks fucking ugly though.
>>
>>53877464
Steve isn't responsible for what Apple has been doing. It's Tim Cook and his little bitch Johnny Ive who fucked up iPhones, iPads, and now MacBooks. If you want someone to blame for Apple being a shitty company with shitty products, blame those fags.
>>
>>53879615
if I want someone to credit for Apple ever being remotely good at all it's going to be the Woz

not the self-centered men-children leeches that attached themselves to his genius
>>
>>53879682
When did I ever discredit him? That's what Jobs did.
>>
>>53879400
Well he has already proven himself by selling other quality products before that
>>
>>53877464
Whichever one's the bottom.
>>
>>53879698
not saying you did, but nobody else deserves any kind of respect

except I guess for another couple of anonymous engineers
>>
>watch the Model 3 unveil
Elon sounds autistic as fuck, why is he so awkward literally sounds like a nerd. He lacks Jobs' showmanship and charisma.
>>
>>53877919
Friendly reminder that musk does not give a fuck about you or philanthropy.
Top cunt.
>>
>>53877464
Chris Beard
>>
>>53879762
Couldn't watch the Tesla Solar reveal for the same reason.
But I can't really say shit about him because he's the one spending all his time and money trying to change the world while I'm sitting here shitposting on a website where my opinion doesn't even matter.

>>53879818
He donated money to help bring some Tesla museum to life.
>>
>>53877464
You're the biggest faggot, OP.
>>
>>53877953
Except for the fact that other anon is lying.

Fun fact: Teslae was doing pretty shitty for a while. Elon and his good friend Larry Page made a deal for Larry to buy Tesla for like a 30billion or so to help him keep it afloat. A week later Tesla made it's first profit and the agreement was annulled
>>
>>53879543
>It looks fucking ugly though.
Everyone has their own taste, but I actually find Tesla cars one of the most beautiful ones. They are so boner inducing
>>
>>53879762
Because when Elon Musk is thinking about a piece of hardware, he it thinking it in Engineering nomenclature due to being used to communicating in engineering lingo with engineers and scientists. Something incompatible with dumbfuck plebs he is selling to from the stand.
TL;DR He needs some training in speaking to the retards, like a retard.

Steve Jobs didn't have that problem because he was a tech illiterate dumbfuck who only knew the general outline and had an easier time bullshitting his way into selling the product.
>>
>>53880042
Musk isn't a fucking engineer though, hes exactly like Jobs except he sounds like a retard.
>>
>>53879762
>why is this extremely smart and talented guy so autistic?
>>
>>53880062
In fact he dropped out of college exactly like Jobs/Gates.
>>
File: very_nice.jpg (21 KB, 570x570) Image search: [Google]
very_nice.jpg
21 KB, 570x570
>>53877924

i met a guy who was working on that in japan this year

he seemed pretty convinced that the tech was going to change the world
>>
>>53877565
>18.9% HIV rate
>>
>>53877966

they're nerds, they take what they can get and often get swindled by gold diggers.

this is the way of the world.
>>
>>53879543

i have a massive boner for the tesla 3

if i had the cash i wouldn't hesitate desu
>>
File: 1305845601885.png (29 KB, 522x399) Image search: [Google]
1305845601885.png
29 KB, 522x399
>>53880080
>he dropped out exactly like Jobs/Gates

Jobs entered and dropped out of a Liberal Arts college, a social arts college.
He didn't even get a bachelor's degree.

On the other hand, Elon Musk enrolled into STEM universities,
and he dropped out of writing his pHD in applied physics.
He managed his bachelor's degree just fine.

You don't even know what the fuck you are talking about you retarded dumbfuck.
>>
>>53879226
>electricity comes mainly from coal power
no
t. France
>>
>>53880080
>Musk
>dropped out
Quit chatting up shit you know nothing about
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.