[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you hate him, /g/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: imac-crop-730x698.jpg (119 KB, 730x698) Image search: [Google]
imac-crop-730x698.jpg
119 KB, 730x698
Why do you hate him, /g/?
>>
Who is that?
>>
>>53872984
Elon Musk
>>
>hating someone for managing a tech company

do people do this?
>>
>>53872966
because he was a competent businessman, which /g/ doesn't respect.
because he took advantage of a competent engineer (Woz), which is basically what /g/ feels has happened to them their whole lives.

except they're wrong, because Woz is competent.
>>
>hating someone for having more money than you
perfectly understandable
>>
>>53872984
That's apple guy.
>>
>>53873000
Do you say /g/ resents a guy with sufficent charisma to take advantage of a technically gifted, but other ways, socially incompetent guy?
>>
>>53872966
I can't tell if that's a fat Jobs or skinny Wozniak.
>>
>>53873037
If it isn't glaringly obvious that that's Jobs then you might want to get get checked to see if you're on the spectrum.
>>
>>53873025
the last half of your sentence kind of crashed into itself and made no sense. /g/ resents just about everyone who's successful. it's just a matter of finding an excuse.
>>
>>53872984

Johnny Appleseed
>>
>>53873049
I think you might be on the spectrum, buddy.
>>
>>53872966
i dont hate him, but I'm glad that he is gone.
>>
>>53873516
referencing RMS doesn't make you intellectual, it makes you look retarded. like fashioning yourself after the main character in American Psycho given that he turns out to be completely fucking delusional.
>>
>>53873530
>not spewing memes on command
>>
>>53872966
Is that ashton kutcher
>>
File: 1459199067540.gif (1 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1459199067540.gif
1 MB, 200x150
>>53873049
>Prosopagnosia is a symptom of autism
>>
>>53872984
Who dat gurl?
>>
I cannot gate Bill Gates. Oracle is a decent company. Also the game.
>>
>>53872966
No app could ever replace you, Steve!
>>
>>53872966
I miss him.
Jobs and Gates were assholes in their day, but I'd take them over Zuckerberg and Google's army of Pajeets any day.
He was also a better PR man than anyone Apple has today.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.