[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How hard is it to learn advance SQL? Why does it always seem
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: sMu34.gif (157 KB, 672x426) Image search: [Google]
sMu34.gif
157 KB, 672x426
How hard is it to learn advance SQL?
Why does it always seem that the tutorials online always end with only the basics and I still can't figure out how to do anything more than select from 1 table or alter 1 table?
>>
>lying about having SQL experience on my resume

also curious about OP's question
>>
>>53871403
Bump, nothing interesting online. And even most tut's suck dick
>>
>>53871309
>>53871403
>>53871516

https://lagunita.stanford.edu/courses/DB/SQL/SelfPaced/about

How I learned. You're welcome. Also do the exercises at the end
>>
>>53871550

I should mention this course is part of a larger series of mini courses that go into other things such as relational algebra and database design theory

https://lagunita.stanford.edu/courses/DB/2014/SelfPaced/about
>>
>>53871550
>https://lagunita.stanford.edu/courses/DB/SQL/SelfPaced/about
Thanks G
>>
>>53871550
thanks for this, how long did it take you?
>>
>>53871403
>lying about having SQL experience on my resume
do people actually do this?
does it work?
>>
SQL Cookbook published by O'Reilly

you're welcome
>>
>>53872335

that's me. it's a crapshoot. there's always the chance someone will put you in front of a computer and tell you to run a bunch of queries on the spot. but there's also the chance that the person interviewing you won't know shit about IT and as long as you seem confident and speak intelligently, you'll do well.
>>
Coursera
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.