[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there ANYTHING that can replace the Sansa Clip+?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: anime question girl.jpg (50 KB, 736x724) Image search: [Google]
anime question girl.jpg
50 KB, 736x724
Is there ANYTHING that can replace the Sansa Clip+?
>>
stop posting this fucking slut every fucking day
>>
>>53870472
Another Clip+.
>>
How much are these worth now?

In 2012 sansa clip I bought in 2006 and never opened. Someone on ebay bought it from me for $80. Bricks were shat.
>>
>>53870472
no
>>
>>53870882
>$80

Yea that's about how much they sell for in good condition. They've basically become stuff of legend since going out of production.
>>
>>53870960
Honestly I'm going to keep asking until I get a reply,

Has anyone considered attempting to set up a deal between the rockbox devs and some manufacturer? The firmware is already written, I'm sure there are people in the rb community itching to make hardware suggestions. The whole thing could be beautiful.
>>
File: 1459044016836.jpg (335 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1459044016836.jpg
335 KB, 1920x1200
>>53871078
I know there was some talk between Rockbox and Sandisk including making a player specifically running rockbox on their AMS chips. But obviously that must have fell apart considering what a fuck up the Jam/Sport were.
>>
>>53871184
That sucks. Honestly if sandisk and crew refuse to listen to their customers they deserve to lose the market, they pretty much have already.
>>
>>53870472
Fiio M3 is considered an alternative but I've never used one and I've heard its UI is fucking garbage
>>
>>53871831
All fiio firmwares are pieces of shit tbqh but yeah I have one and it's just ass. It can't even list files in numeric order properly (like an album with 13 songs will sort like 1, 10, 11, 12, 13, 2, 3, 4...)
>>
>>53871955
If that's the biggest issue, just don't number your files like a faggot and you're fine. Put 0's before the single digit ones and it'll sort fine.

I've dealt with shit that doesn't sort files and just plays them in the order they're in in the FAT32 directory listing. Now THAT sucks. If you want them sorted in any way, you have to run a FAT sorter program on your drive whenever you add, move or rename anything.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.