[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did /g/ become shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: g.png (109 KB, 635x469) Image search: [Google]
g.png
109 KB, 635x469
When did /g/ become shit?
>>
there aren't enough BSD users here for you to make another shitty subreddit about it

just wait until a thread pops up on its own and discuss it then, make your own, or just fuck off
>>
The last post in that image is true, though.
>>
>>53870955
This

>Oh god, I'm so much smarter than everyone else
>I need to use a really piece of shit OS

Option 1
>go on a popular forum/chan
>Inevitable response - "Kill yourself hipster"

Option 2
>go on the shitty subreddit for it
>get a response 5 months later and it isn't anything relating to your post but just "oh hey I use this too, would love to meet you sometime" but secretly they don't want to
>>
>>53871036

Go back to bed, Stallman, your ayahuasca tea isn't ready yet.
>>
>>53871036
Oh ok, maybe that's why Linux developers sign NDAs with hardware vendors to limit your freedom and OpenBSD developers doesn't.

>>53871068
>really piece of shit OS
You're obviously projecting. Your Linux is a piece of shit that has no code auditing whatsoever, no unit tests, bad documentation, no security mitigations, I could go on and on and on.
>>
>>53871172
Go back to your ranch, Theo.
>>
When it became /g/ - Technology instead of /g/ - Guro
>>
>>53870394
When you showed up and found the Reply button.
>>
>>53871068
>being this fucking whiny about an OS you don't like
fuck off to Reddit yourself, retard

and don't (You) me ever again
>>
>>53871068
>bsd
>piece of shit
Holy shit, you're clueless.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.