[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you enjoy showing normies that they're wrong and shoving
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Twitter_-_2016-04-04_18.31.58.png (527 KB, 572x593) Image search: [Google]
Twitter_-_2016-04-04_18.31.58.png
527 KB, 572x593
Do you enjoy showing normies that they're wrong and shoving your superior devices down their Apple fellating throats?
>>
>>53869187
I enjoying point out beta faggots that use the word normie to describe others therefore implying they are special in some way.

Listen little faggot. You are a normie too. You are just a weak, insecure beta faggot, plenty of normal people are like that, not everyone can be an alpha dog.

Quit thinking you are special, you are far from it.
>>
>>53869410
I enjoy pointing out Millennial garbage that try and sound rational with their explanations and then goof it all up by saying "little faggot."

Shouldn't you be making my double double right now, cupcake?
>>
>>53869410
OP is indeed a normie, shilling BlackBerry. Just like you, thinking "being an alpha dog" is something to feel special about.

I, however, am a true Linux guru. I run Gentoo and can do things with my computers most people can't even imagine. I am truly more capable, and an objectively better person, I am one in a billion.
>>
Level 38 Linux gnuru here. Blackberry is by far a normal phone. Talk to me when you get Gentoo working on an LG G3.
>>
File: blackberry.png (29 KB, 449x324) Image search: [Google]
blackberry.png
29 KB, 449x324
>>53869187
The Priv, literally the shitty phone that got El Chapo caught.
I'd rather take my chances with an apple toyphone.
>>
Blackberry is normie
>>
>>53869462
Millennial?
>>
>>53869669
I think you failed to comprehend what I said. I was pointing out that all you little faggots who don't know how to hold their spaghetti around girls and are insecure are not special, they are normal. It is THEY who think if they are not like the alpha kids at their school and for some reason perceive anyone that can hold their shit in a social situation an alpha, since they fail at it. I don't think alpha dogs are special at all, they are normal too. These fucks just don't get that normal fills all kinds of roles and positions, from the alphas to the omegas.
>>
>>53869669
>Just like you, thinking "being an alpha dog" is something to feel special about.

Great thing about being an alpha dog is, is that you never have to try and feel special. Other people do that for you. It's a feeling you'll never know.
>>
>>53869783
The slope CEO of that company literally said he'd sell his customers out to LE if they came knocking.
>>
File: blackberry-priv-2.jpg (389 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
blackberry-priv-2.jpg
389 KB, 1200x800
The Priv actually has a pretty nice design (at least the front does).
Too bad it's made by a nearly dead company and has such a gay name.
>>
>>53869937
I think what you're saying is that normal people who pretend to be special, like OP, should fuck off and not call other people normies, because that'd be hypocritical themselves being normies.

I, on the other side, call people normies too, but I am completely in my right to do so because of my computer powers -as if it were magic- that extends beyond human comprehension.

>>53869955
Alpha dogs are driven by instincts and emotion, stupid and susceptible to generic social values that I can easily see through. There is still hope for you if you stop what you're doing, and install Gentoo.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.