[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where can I learn hacking?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: hacking-e1370488730373.jpg (80 KB, 600x320) Image search: [Google]
hacking-e1370488730373.jpg
80 KB, 600x320
Where can I learn hacking?
>>
File: shadowtray-2.jpg (32 KB, 278x500) Image search: [Google]
shadowtray-2.jpg
32 KB, 278x500
Here, of course. Just PM me and I'll show you the ropes, kid ;)
>>
>>53868543

You can start off by being a skid over at hackforums dot net

Enjoy being a scrub forever, with your only skill being social engineering internet service providers and cracking vanity screennames.
>>
Quickest way. Look for the next huge vuln. Learn why it's bad. Run a proof of concept ON YOUR OWN SYSTEMS.

Learn how to run heart bleed and don't stop until you are dumping memory
>>
Learn the difference between cracking and hacking first.
>>
>>53874486
This*9001^gorillian
>>
>>53868543
learn the databases, then hack the databases
>>
>>53868543
Learn social engineering. It'll get you much farther than exploits will.
>>
>>53874486
>le playful cleverness meme
Cracking is the act of circumventing DRM in programs. Phreaking is the act of breaking into phone systems.
Hacking is... well apparently to you it is about creating clever algorithms and using chopsticks in a non-conventional way. In reality though, hacking is the act of breaking into computer systems.
>>
>>53878214
>In reality though
>the media portrays reality
>>
>>53878231
>media portrays reality
Yes and so do the original hacking groups in the time of the BBS. They were the ones who defined themselves as hackers.

So if the correct term isn't "hacker", what is? And none of that "cracker" bs, this has nothing to do with copy protection.
>>
>>53868543
First of all crack an app, crack an wifi password, crack lots of stuff by just googling tutorials and picking up the most popular / recent w/e you consider it being indicator of quality... repeat until you have a general understanding on stuff.. on that point you'll properly understand a specialized book about it - then install kali Linux and mess around with the apps there.
>>
>>53868543
Go to the deepweb and download social_hack.exe, it's a tool that you paste links to peoples profiles and it'll retrieve the cleartext passwords by connecting to the inner db and cracking it with rainbow tables. You'll hack all your friends and be elite amongs them.

Proceed to download other tools such as MITM_PREMIUM.exe to do Man in the middle attacks and exploit_writer.exe to find 0days on software.

I must go now. Those programs are only reserved for the elite hackers and can only be found on TOR search. Once you find them, read the man pages.

Thats the only way to become a hacker :^)
>>
>>53868543
go 2 deep web XDDDDD
>>
>>53868543
On facebook. They've got a developer section that'll help you to hack using Javascript
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.