[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been searching for screws for this graphic card heat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 0088622719847_500X500.jpg (54 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
0088622719847_500X500.jpg
54 KB, 500x500
I've been searching for screws for this graphic card heat sink for years. The fuckwit who had it before me removed them and promptly lost them. Its a Asus AMD Radeon 7770 HD 2GB. Can any one point me in the right direction? thanks
>>
Home Depot

Wait no that's AMD
>>
Couldn't you just take measurements and then put in any old screw that fits?
>>
>>53864244
yes but I'll need to get something accurate enough to take the measurements. This was kindof the last ditch attempt, I even emailed asus and they didn't know the specifications.
>>
>>53864320

>I even emailed asus and they didn't know the specifications.

You're kinda fucked then, anon. They'd literally be the ones to know what length, width, and thread count and pitch screws you'd need.

You can get a Caliper to measure length and width. But thread count and thread pitch are what matter most.
>>
But dude, years? Wtf. Years? You haven't been arsed for years to fix this? Sounds like it isn't much of a problem. Put duct-tape on it.
>>
>>53864547
Well its been like a year I was
exaggerating a bit. I've been searching for the screws semi-regularly but I have games I want to play so i'd really like to get it sorted. I'm thinking at this point i'll get an aftermarket cooler if I can find one.
>>
>>53864547
>Put duct-tape on it.
this. tape that bitch like a motherfucker.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.