[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey fellas.. When you are ordering from places like Newegg,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 10747d1.jpg (138 KB, 719x539) Image search: [Google]
10747d1.jpg
138 KB, 719x539
Hey fellas..

When you are ordering from places like Newegg, Amazon, Chink deals, etc, what shipper do you prefer? Or, more importantly, which has seemed to be the best?

I find USPS to be the cheapest, but the worse customer service, the worse on making it in required time frames, and the shittiest tracking system.

I am kind of partial to FedEx. They tend to come earlier in my area, and seem to have better tracking updates, as well as customer service representation. Plus the hub/warehouse is only about 10 or 12 miles away.

To be honest, UPS here has been fine, they just tend to come later in the evening, but probably because they have way more deliveries to do.
>>
UPS is probably the best here, almost always comes mid afternoon. If I miss it though, picking up is a bitch.
USPS is alright, never got anything from FedEx.
>>
UPS used to deliver very early, then they changed routes and now they deliver at 7PM in my area.

FedEx first thing in the morning.

UPS is bigger and cheaper and I actually like being home for my deliveries.

USPS is shit and I would only ship/buy anything of value with insurance, at which point it's cheaper to just go UPS and not risk losing the item to begin with.
>>
USPS: they are what you pay for which is not a lot

FedEx: left $2000 worth of computer parts outside of my house at 3am

UPS: Never had an issue but they do come later in the day

DHL: Never had an issue but rarely use them
>>
The problem is with the supplier like amazon who holds packages because you didnt pay extra.

Fuck you amazon i know "Preparing for shipment" actually means 'You didnt pay for prime/2day"

i buy from amazon less and less nowdays, chink shops really aim to please but it takes forever to arrive

DHL is the only carrier i hear bad things about
>>
>>53863942
I like DHL. Most of the time there is only 1 option though. Which usually is DHL.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.