[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Popular fitness tracker on Android (Material design) vs iOS (Apple
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 16
File: 1221.jpg (88 KB, 675x580) Image search: [Google]
1221.jpg
88 KB, 675x580
Popular fitness tracker on Android (Material design) vs iOS (Apple Human Interface)

Tell me again why this material meme is supposed to be the best design and why people call iOS a 'toy' if when you compare similar apps from both systems you usually get shit like this?
>>
>>53863050
>being an actual lifter
>not remembering what weight you do on every single lift, your goals, and your routine.

Pick one and only one.
I bet you use an app that reminds you how to tie your shoes too.
>>
>>53863050
Y-you don't understand design!
>>
>>53863104
Its more like a plan to follow. I used to print things like these so I go to gym and dont just fuck around but strictly follow routine that Ive prapared before hand. Its good organisation.
>>
File: 1456109644275.jpg (103 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1456109644275.jpg
103 KB, 960x960
Android Phones
>microsd slot on phones (most of the time)
>file manager
>can torrent on them
>acts like a usb flash drive
>more apps to chose from
>better battery life
>more RAM
>2GB/16GB ROM + microsd slot variants can be had for as little as $100

iPhones
>no microsd slot on any of the iPhones
>no file manager
>can't torrent on them
>needs lagtunes to be accessed
>less apps to chose from
>lower battery life
>less RAM
>cheapest 2GB/16GB ROM + no microsd slot variant costs $400
>>
>>53863104
No I'm not an actual lifter

I have better shit to remember. I only go to the gym to keep myself in somewhat decent shape.

>>>/lgbt/

oops

>>/fit/
>>
>>53863160
>>no microsd slot on any of the iPhones
Sd cards are slow and useless. Are you too poor for the 128gb model?
>>no file manager
You dont need a file manager on iOS
>>can't torrent on them
wrong
>>needs lagtunes to be accessed
Sorry if Apple prioritizes security
>>less apps to chose from
Nope, just less Icon packs and custom launchers
Are you a ricer? lmao
>>lower battery life
More energy efficient
Also my 6s plus lasts more than one day, I dont need more than that
>>less RAM
Android needs 6gb of ram to run as well as iOS on 2gb lmao
>>cheapest 2GB/16GB ROM + no microsd slot variant costs $400
poorfags will never learn
At least we get regular updates, better apps, no lag and you can always resell with almost no depreciation
>>
>>53863050
>iOS has pictographs and charts and shit all over the place in a mass that distracts the eye from quickly locating the relevant information
>Android quickly and concisely presents the relevant information in an efficient and pleasing manner
And before people start herping and derping about how white space is inefficient, you're retarded. It doesn't matter how much information you can cram into a screen because there's no limit to the amount of screens you can use. The limit is your ability to recognize and comprehend the data, which works much better when items are separated. This is why paragraphs are superior to a wall of text.
>>
File: B9M7Wck.jpg (892 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
B9M7Wck.jpg
892 KB, 1280x720
>>53863260
>sd cards are slow and useless
>i enjoy being cucked into buying limited storage
>having non-expandable storage is a good thing
>shitty phone costing more than $400 is perfectly excusable, are you a poorfag? "lmao"
>not having excess RAM is also a good thing, somehow, let me not explain why, but iPhones do it so much better
>my 6s+ lasts more than one day
Literally everyone's smartphone lasts longer than 1 day, accept it that your iBattery is shit capacity, just for the sake of making the phone even thinner - literally NO ONE asking for thinner phones

I'd go in the design as well, but you iFaggots like garbage anyway, so I won't even bother pointing out all the ugliness of both iPhone and iOs
>>
>>53863260
>Regular updates
Not really. Only the newest device gets the full update, most of the others just get the equivalent of an icon pack.
>>
File: nexus_vs_iPhone.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
nexus_vs_iPhone.webm
3 MB, 960x540
>>53863260
>Sd cards are slow and useless. Are you too poor for the 128gb model?
Wrong. A $30-40 UHS-I 128GB microsd card can write 20MB/s+ and read 40MB/s+.

>wrong
You literally can't, at least not without jailbreaking and voiding your warranty.

>>>needs lagtunes to be accessed
>Sorry if Apple prioritizes security
kek, iOS is the most insecure mobile OS right now. The FBI already found the backdoors that were already there.

>Nope, just less Icon packs and custom launchers
No you literally get less apps to chose from

>Are you a ricer? lmao
>wanting to customize a phone you paid is bad
k

>More energy efficient
wrong

>Also my 6s plus lasts more than one day, I dont need more than that
Well my Sony Z3 lasts 3 days before I need to recharge it. Most of us like that, deal with it.

>Android needs 6gb of ram to run as well as iOS on 2gb lmao
Wrong, android can run on 512MB of RAM just fine. The point of more RAM is for multi-tasking which even the iPhone 6S plus is incapable of doing

>poorfags will never learn
>spending your money wisely makes you a poorfag
k

>At least we get regular updates, better apps, no lag and you can always resell with almost no depreciation
So do we and we actually have better apps. iPhones actually lag more than android phones especially when trying to multi-task, see web related.
>>
>>53863365
>that picture
>I am smart because I use android
>I need pictures to make arguments

Lmaoing @ your life

The iPhone SE isn't shit, it has the best SoC on the market, better than any android. You also don't have excess ram, at least iOS runs smoothly on 2GB, android lags on 4, and yes SD cards are shit, gradpa. I guess you also only buy computer with floppy drives.
>>
>>53863050
the one on the right actually looks more readable than the one on the left which looks like a cluster fuck.
>>
>>53863458
>The iPhone SE isn't shit, it has the best SoC on the market, better than any android. You also don't have excess ram, at least iOS runs smoothly on 2GB, android lags on 4, and yes SD cards are shit, gradpa. I guess you also only buy computer with floppy drives.
The iPhone SE is shit though, especially since you have to pony up $500 for the 64GB version
>inb4 are le poor? XD
>>
>>53863458
The iPhone SE actually has a horrible camera, it can't even compete with the camera on the Z3 compact
>>
ios vs android thread number 489759354304958
>>
>>53863104
People like to keep track of their progress jackass. Do you remember the stats for all your lifts from 4 weeks ago? Down to the reps and shit? Didn't think so faggot
>>
>>53863456
>read 40MB/s+

lmao

pic related

>You literally can't, at least not without jailbreaking and voiding your warranty.

Wrong

>kek, iOS is the most insecure mobile OS right now. The FBI already found the backdoors that were already there.

Proof?

>No you literally get less apps to chose from
Sure, but at least they are quality apps, not that shit like in OP pic or fucking gallery apps, ram cleaners and custom icon packs

>More energy efficient
>wrong
wrong

>The point of more RAM is for multi-tasking which even the iPhone 6S plus is incapable of doing
You're just being retarded on purpose right? iPhone is better at multitasking than android

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10UBsSo6O4I

top lel

>So do we and we actually have better apps.
No you dont

>iPhones actually lag more than android phones especially when trying to multi-task, see web related.

ahahahah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtBHW5Nn2zI
>>
File: 1383270654253.gif (424 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1383270654253.gif
424 KB, 480x270
>>53863458
>iPhone SE isn't shit
>tiny pixelated low res 4 inch screen
>tiny 1.5 Ah battery
> constantly overheating SoC
>64gb model $500
>isn't shit
ayy lmao
>>
File: 80589.png (30 KB, 650x500) Image search: [Google]
80589.png
30 KB, 650x500
>>53863561
Forgot pic
>>
>>53863458
>sd cards are shit
>having expandable storage is BAD! like is said, damnit!!!
Do you mean write speeds? Well yea, 20MB/s write nad 40MB/s read is slightly below 5400RPM HDDs, true, but...
What the fuck are you possibly storing on a SD card that needs hundreds of write/read speeds?

>android lags on 4GB ram
What
>>android lags
Just keep spouting memes, live in your little world

>>that picture
aww, are you triggered by my creation? Cute
>>i need pics to create arguments
kek, but yes, I am smart for not falling for the aplel jew, I bought a 2013 LG G2, guess what, it's entirely capable of anything that any other smartphone is for everyday use
>but muh benchmarks
Heh, what do you do on your phone that require that high-end hardware, compiling shit on the go?
>>
>>53863565
>pixelated
>326ppi

yeah sure

Also
> constantly overheating SoC
Gonna need some proof here

>>53863531
>horrible camera
>same as the iPhone 6s
>>
>>53863579
>benchmarks nobody in the world cares about
How will that improve poor nigger's facebook browsing experience?
>inb4 butthurt lagdroid fag, jelly of muh speeds
Absolutely
>>
File: girls_laughing.jpg (43 KB, 600x363) Image search: [Google]
girls_laughing.jpg
43 KB, 600x363
>>53863579
>sequential read
>>
>>53863631
>>53863591

I love assblasted androidpleb arguments

>How will that improve poor nigger's facebook browsing experience?
>Heh, what do you do on your phone that require that high-end hardware, compiling shit on the go?
>kek, but yes, I am smart for not falling for the aplel jew, I bought a 2013 LG G2, guess what, it's entirely capable of anything that any other smartphone is for everyday use

Lmao

Say whatever you want plebs, doesn't change the fact that iPhone is the superior phone
>>
>>53863658
>doesn't know what sequential read is

Nice try
>>
>>53863260
>Sd cards are slow and useless.

Stopped reading there
>>
>>53863561
>Wrong
wrong

>>kek, iOS is the most insecure mobile OS right now. The FBI already found the backdoors that were already there.
>Proof?
http://money.cnn.com/2016/03/28/news/companies/fbi-apple-iphone-case-cracked/

>Sure, but at least they are quality apps, not that shit like in OP pic or fucking gallery apps, ram cleaners and custom icon packs
Actually they're shittier than android apps. I should know because I sold my iPhone 6S plus and bought a Sony Z3 compact. Also there are more good apps to chose from as well.

>wrong
>wrong

>You're just being retarded on purpose right? iPhone is better at multitasking than android
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10UBsSo6O4I
Actually it's not, over time my iPhone 6S plus started to lag hard as fuck. It's impressive how little a new iPhone does not lag but over time it will start to lag. My Sony Z3 has never lagged even after downloading many apps and browsing multiple web pages at once.

>No you dont
Yes we do, compared to the apps on the iPhone 6S Plus I sold, android apps are more stable and offer more features

>ahahahah
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtBHW5Nn2zI
Now compare them after people have used both phones for months, the iPhone 6S Plus will lag hard while the android phone will remain as speedy as ever.

Look iPhones suck man, not because they're overpriced but because they lag hard after a few months of use and have no microsd slot. It's a fact of life, deal with it. I know because I literally owned an iPhone 6S Plus for like half a year.
>>
>>53863104
>lifting weights to get fit, not just doing a variety of sports and not eating shit

You guys are fucking losers
>>
>>53863664
Superior in what that justifies me spending $400 more for something that I use to connect to wifi and browse 4chan for few minutes every few hours
This is the exact case for a lot of people, but instead of 4chan it's facebook/reddit/whatever
But they're the dumbos that spend WAY too much for such device
>fashion accesory
iPhone's design is absolutely disgusting, but apparently not to the normies with terrible tastes
>>
iOS is a toy because you can't get any real work done on it. Let's say somebody emails you a zip of PDF documents you need to read through. Whoops, on iOS you're screwed. You can't even download the attachment without having an application dedicated to unzipping files ready to consume it, and you'll need another one waiting and ready to consume the PDFs. iOS needs a file manager more than anything else
>>
File: Gabi-Garcia.jpg (133 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Gabi-Garcia.jpg
133 KB, 1280x720
>>53863716
>mad cuz no gains
>>
ex-iphone 6S user here, AMA

I got a zenfone 2 right now btw
>>
>>53863456
>>53863561
>>53863591
>>53863710
Nice blogs faggots.
>>
>>53863710
>Now compare them after people have used both phones for months, the iPhone 6S Plus will lag hard while the android phone will remain as speedy as ever.

lol. tell your mother that, see if she believes it. Not here m8

>Tests clearly showing iPhone MUCH faster
>android as slow as Widnows Phone
>b-b-but muh anecdotal evidence
>>
File: 1459731868468.jpg (96 KB, 923x687) Image search: [Google]
1459731868468.jpg
96 KB, 923x687
>>53863763
>AMA
>>
>>53863781
>lol. tell your mother that, see if she believes it. Not here m8
Well it's true, I used to be an iPhone 6S Plus owner you dumbass.

>>Tests clearly showing iPhone MUCH faster
>>android as slow as Widnows Phone
>>b-b-but muh anecdotal evidence
I never denied the results. The problem is after using my iPhone 6S Plus for a while it would start to lag and reload shit constantly. That never happened on my Z3 compact.
>>
File: battery-life-iphone-6s-plus.png (111 KB, 624x478) Image search: [Google]
battery-life-iphone-6s-plus.png
111 KB, 624x478
>>53863710
>http://money.cnn.com/2016/03/28/news/companies/fbi-apple-iphone-case-cracked/
That is not proof they hacked it

iOS is still more secure

>wrong
pic realated
>>
Lagdroid shills are in full force today.
>>
>>53863160
>torrenting on a mobile device

Why? You can literally use your phone to remote control torrents on your computer and transfer them over wifi, so there is never really a need to rape your phone battery as well as your data limit.

I mean I guess if youre stuck at the airport for hours and want to watch something and you dont have it saved to a laptop or something I could maybe see it but it still seems impractical
>>
>>53863726
Why the fuck do you need to download something before you open it?
>>
File: battery_life.png (96 KB, 537x926) Image search: [Google]
battery_life.png
96 KB, 537x926
>>53863869
Notice how the iPhone 6S Plus isn't in any of the best battery life results.

http://www.phonearena.com/phones/benchmarks
>>
>>53863869
>That is not proof they hacked it
>iOS is still more secure
You're so naive
>>
File: 1430404694300.jpg (79 KB, 395x700) Image search: [Google]
1430404694300.jpg
79 KB, 395x700
>>53863716
>>
>>53863967
Okay nigger, but you're comparing with fucking tablets and oversized phones(they always have huge battery life)

6s is a normal phone, the first pic >>53863869
is a lot more representative.

What I said in the beginning is that iPhones are more energy efficient, how can you possibly deny the facts?
>>
File: Screenshot_20160311-222521.png (353 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160311-222521.png
353 KB, 1440x2560
>>53863579
kek, nice one applel
>>
>>53863981
>think android is secure
>call others naive

ohgod
>>
>>53863909
>Why? You can literally use your phone to remote control torrents on your computer and transfer them over wifi, so there is never really a need to rape your phone battery as well as your data limit.
Because it's convenient and I have an unlimited high speed lte plan (use 70-90GB a month btw). Torrenting + VPN uses very little battery on my phone btw but that's probably because of how fast my unlimited lte connection is. That reminds me lte speeds on my iPhone 6S Plus were dogshit but I'm not certain if it was because of location or because the lte antenna on the iPhone 6S Plus is shit. I'll give apple the benefit of the doubt this one time.

>I mean I guess if youre stuck at the airport for hours and want to watch something and you dont have it saved to a laptop or something I could maybe see it but it still seems impractical
I also like to watch movies/tv shows in bed, sue me.
>>
>>53863392

Where in the name of fuck did you pull that horseshit information from? Do you just like repeating things until you believe them? Icon packs? Wew lad.

Yeah I installed the iOS 8 icon pack on an old iPhone 4. 1.2GB of icons!
>>
File: tin-can-phone.jpg (132 KB, 1050x701) Image search: [Google]
tin-can-phone.jpg
132 KB, 1050x701
>no bloatware
>no need for benchmarking
>zero need for storage
>Under $30
>battery life? Lmao
Stay mad cucks
>>
File: 80548.png (31 KB, 650x500) Image search: [Google]
80548.png
31 KB, 650x500
>>53863869

post the up to date one.
>>
>>53864011
>What I said in the beginning is that iPhones are more energy efficient, how can you possibly deny the facts?
But they're literally not.

For example the Sony Z3 compact (2,600 mAh battery) gets 10 hours, 2 minutes of battery life while web browsing.

Meanwhile the iPhone 6S plus (2,750 mAh battery) only gets a laughable 9 hours, 11 minutes of battery life while web browsing DESPITE having a bigger battery (150mAh extra).

Also the test you posted was flawed. Mine measures battery life of phones at a controlled brightness with a controlled web browsing script across all phones.
>>
>>53863260
Your pasta is old and has been refuted several times.
>Sd cards are slow
I don't care how many nanoseconds a photo takes to open.
>and useless
>having storage is useless
>Sorry if Apple prioritizes security
How does forcing me to use iTunes make it more secure?
>Nope, just less Icon packs and custom launchers
What do you mean "nope"? It objectively has less apps.
>More energy efficient
Yes, because when your iPhone dies it's really fucking useful to think "well at least it's more efficient".
>Android needs 6gb of ram to run as well as iOS on 2gb lmao
>"Android has something we don't? WELL WE DON'T NEED IT ANYWAY"
>poorfags will never learn
>"b-b-b-but you're poor"
Kek cry harder.

Your entire post was a whole "well, it's actually good that Apple doesn't have these features".

>>53863909
>Why?
Shit, because I can. For fuck's sake, at least the feature is there should I ever need it.
>>
>>53863763
Which model did you get? I currently own an iPhone 6s plus (64gb) and think I want to switch over to android.
>>
>>53864173
>How does forcing me to use iTunes make it more secure?
MTP though is also shitty and definitely not better than iTunes.
>>
>>53864194
elaborate, I've always transfered movies/music/files through it at 20-30MB/s write speeds and 40-50MB/s read speeds (microsd storage).
>>
>>53864194
>MTP though is also shitty
Sure.
>definitely not better than iTunes.
Are we talking about the Windows version of iTunes? Because that is probably the biggest resource hog I've had to use. Plus, it's yet another case of asking Apple "why not?" Why not also allow MTP, even if iTunes is there?
Why not have microSD, even if the integrated storage is great on iPhones? Why not have icon packs, even if the included icons all blend in nicely with each other?

>>53864221
The problem is with reliability.
>>
>>"Android has something we don't? WELL WE DON'T NEED IT ANYWAY"

But its true. If the 6s had 4gb or ram it would be just as fast.

I rather have a phone that doesn't lag with 2 than a phone that lags with 4. Why is it important how much ram to you have? What matters is how you use it.

And yes, android has more apps. But app quality on iOS is unquestionably better. Just look at OP pic.
>>
>>53864254
>The problem is with reliability.
I don't understand, all files transfers from my PC to Phone have always been successful. Granted I user those rugged anker cables. Maybe you just have shitty cables?
>>
>>53864287
was quoting>>53864173
>>
>>53863191
>being a skelly
>decent shape
>>
ITT everyone missing the point of my thread

I guess it just proves how shit material design is because not even /g/entoos know how to defend it
>>
>>53864287
>And yes, android has more apps. But app quality on iOS is unquestionably better. Just look at OP pic.
Not true, apps are constantly lacking features, uglier and crashing more often on iOS than on android.
t. ex- iPhone 6S Plus user
>>
>>53864182
128GB version + 128GB evo+ microsd card. Figured if I was gonna switch to android I should get the best bang for the buck they have. Honestly have to tell you that multi-tasking is pretty nice.
>>
>>53864346
>apps are constantly lacking features

Explain please
>>
>>53864287
But Android phones with 2GB don't lag, at least not if comparing the same usage to an iPhonr (i.e. not microSD vs integrated)
>>
>>53864221
Hangs, freezes whole Explorer, USB device is malfunctioning (with Samsung devices, don't know about other phones) etc.

>>53864254
>Why not also allow MTP, even if iTunes is there?
Because it's shit.

>Why not have microSD, even if the integrated storage is great on iPhones?
Even though microSD is a nice feature, microSD causes too much of a mess plus it's annoying to encrypt storage with it (too slow, transfering data from one SD to another one isn't easily possible etc.). Also normal users would wonder why apps would be slower on SD (if Apple allowed installation on SD), and sadly (?) Apple cares too much about dumb users.

>>53864297
Happens with several cables that work fine for other use cases. Have the same problem on completely different setups (meaning different PC and different phone).
>>
>>53863260
My sd card gets 50 MB/S. My android phone has usb 3. Your iPhone is still limited to 30 MB/S usb 2
>>
More like your movement tracker
>>
>>53864409
>Hangs, freezes whole Explorer, USB device is malfunctioning (with Samsung devices, don't know about other phones) etc.
That's never happened to me, I guess Sony makes really decent phones then.

>Happens with several cables that work fine for other use cases. Have the same problem on completely different setups (meaning different PC and different phone).
I've transfered data to my phone from other computers as well and have never had any problems. I've even transfered multiple movies to my cousin's shitty cheap chink tablet from my pc and have had 0 problems.

Are you just trolling or a paid apple shill, I can't really tell anymore.
>>
>>53864380
Cool, might get the same.
>>
>>53864494
>Are you just trolling or a paid apple shill, I can't really tell anymore.

>implying no one else has problems with MTP
https://www.reddit.com/r/Android/comments/2811kx/mtp_is_such_a_bad_way_of_transferring_files_that/

Yes, it's reddit, but you should be able to get the gist of the discussion anyway.
>>
>>53864494
There is no argument mtp is a shit show. Android did not have mandatory mtp until jellybean. File transfer speeds were instantly crippled on my xperia s
>>
Those people just don't understand material design. You don't make lists out of cards.
>>
>>53864718
Who understands? Google apps are the only apps where material design looks good.

That is a sign that its a shit design, only looks good in specific situations. Meanwhile on iPhone anyone can make a good looking app.
>>
>>53864773
You're probably right. It's shocking how terrible Android applications look nowadays.
I don't even know how to fuck it up so badly. Even Just plain text and a couple of lines looks good on small screens.
>>
>>53863050
>>53864339
Apple faggots are derailing this thread with their relentless faggotry.

Material design is great when executed correctly. Pic on the left looks like a fucking mess. Pic on the right looks like someone spent maybe an hour in android studio. With more work the pic on the right could look a little better.
>>
>>53864980
>Material design is great when executed correctly
Please show me some apps that arent google apps that look great

Not being ironical or anything I'm just new to android but I'm finding this whole material thing disgusting
>>
>>53863050
iOS and Android are like ubuntu and arch. One gives you a environment that is riced in way that all can enjoy, the other one offers you barebone design so that you can go overboard ricing. Proof of that is all the home screen threads we have.
>>
>>53865287
This isn't about homescreens m8. Its about apps.
>>
So this might be a bad thread for asking this question but I'm going to ask it here anyways.

Whats a good price range for a powerful device that I can reasonably use while walking around/standing.

>runs full windows
>has a decent battery life
>is a tablet or can take tablet form
>doesn't need to be gayming tier graphics power level but is powerful enought to be snappy while running things like Unity, or video editing software.

Am I looking for a surface pro? Right now I'm holding a x220 running arch linux. I figure I could be standing/walking while shitposting and watching youtube videos and anime to lead a less sedentary lifestyle. It would also be cool if I could set it in a self standing position and it had decent speakers so I could do shit like watch videos while doing household chores and cooking and shit.
>>
you dont need itunes to access an ios device on a computer
>>
>>53865407
what the fuck
>>
>>53865378
Smartphones are tools to get things done, the design of the app is almost irrelevant unless it hinders its functionality.

Material design critiques are always on the point that it takes up more space on the screen, which they usually do, it doesn't mean it hinders functionality, it doesn't get in your way of getting things done, in fact by taking more space it limits the information thrown at you one could argue that it helps functionality by giving you a "distraction free look".

Problem is yall mothefuckers just want to have flame wars. Use what works for you and to hell with everything else.
>>
File: 1457944903510.jpg (17 KB, 130x150) Image search: [Google]
1457944903510.jpg
17 KB, 130x150
>>53865437
>airdrop
>can't transfer music
ebin
>>
>>53865516
Ok bye.
>>
>>53865437
true
I've been using copy trans. it still requires drivers that come with itunes though.
Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.