[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >discussing phones with normie next to me >is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: 1439988686076.png (359 KB, 480x643) Image search: [Google]
1439988686076.png
359 KB, 480x643
>be me
>discussing phones with normie next to me
>is going to buy iphone 6s just for the live photos ""feature""
Why /g/? Why do people like this exist?
>>
Is that the feature where you can turn videos into gifs?
>>
Whats wrong with that? I smell an androne
>>
>>53862045
It's basically where you can turn a photo into a gif
>>
>>53862023
Innovation!
>>
>>53862089
"live photo" just sounds like a video to me.
>>
>>53862150
It is
>>
nokia did it first
>>
>>53862150
it is

it takes like 3 seconds of video when you take a photo
>>
>>53862184
lol so it's a built in snapchat. people can't seriously fall for this
>>
>>53862184
SECONDS B-E-F-O-R-E AND A-F-T-E-R YOU TAKE THE PHOTO

IT'S FUCKING REVOLUTIONARY
>>
I remember the /g/ thread for the announcement.

APPLE INVENTED GIFS
>>
>>53862150
Its snappy and hd image with video. I guarantee samcopy will release a version and claim apple stole it
>>
>>53862023
>uses the word normie
cringe
>>
>>53862023
>Uses the word Normie
>Faggot thinks he is special..not normal

KIll yourself you little faggot. Here is a tip..you are fucking normal too. Just a beta insecure faggot..you are not special..you are normal as fuck
>>
>>53862602
>using the word cringe
scoff
>>
>>53862045

>Live Photos are gifs

No. They're gifs done 'right'. Ever seen a Harry Potter movie? Think of the photos in the films, and how they magically came to life. That’s what Live Photos are. Yep, that magic is now real life.

Here’s how Live Photos work: when you take a photo using the iPhone 6S the camera will also include 1.5 seconds of video (and audio) before you pressed the shutter release button, as well 1.5 seconds after the shutter release button is pressed.

What this means is that every photo you take is actually a 3 second long movie! You still get the 12mp photo from the moment you pressed the shutter release, but you also get video of the moments before and after the photo was taken.

Take a second and let that sink in. No longer will you need to choose between taking a photo or a video. With Live Photos every photo you take will also include a bit of video.

It's truly revolutionary.
>>
>>53862382

Too late

http://www.droid-life.com/2016/03/02/galaxy-s7-motion-photo-live-photos-iphone/
>>
>>53862023

Have you actually experienced a Live Photo?

What's that you haven't?

Thought so. Faggot.
>>
>>53865556
>Meme Photo

Kill yourself.
>>
>>53865006
Thanks, anon. You gave me the best laugh I've had all day.
>>
>>53865593

Nothing funny about the truth
>>
>>53862285
No, CompuServe did back in the 80-90s.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.