[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does encrypting mean that you're a paranoid or a pederast?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: No-TrueCrypt-logo.png (76 KB, 449x269) Image search: [Google]
No-TrueCrypt-logo.png
76 KB, 449x269
Most people think yes, how about you?
>>
>Most people think yes

[citation needed]
>>
>>53859337
I don't think so, nobody thinks so. Normies have their iPhones encrypted, so even they do encryption and aren't pedos. /thread
>>
File: 4895728725.png (318 KB, 772x592) Image search: [Google]
4895728725.png
318 KB, 772x592
Yes, everyone knows only terrorist pedophiles use encryption. If you have nothing dirty to hide, why use the encryption?
>>
>>53859337
>pederast

Are you implying that faggots use encryption more than the average man?
>>
>>53859400
Are you implying that faggots use more encryption per capita?***
>>
>>53859398
I stole alot of enterprise grade software
>>
>>53859337
>Most people think yes
Says who? You?
>how about you?
As someone who actually has a job in the tech industry, me keeping my data safe is important.
>>
>>53859337
Most people are dumb, so...
>>
>>53859398
Yea bro why use https when you log into your bank account website unless you've got something to hide. Please post your log in credentials for your bank in this thread so we can all be sure you're not a pedo or terrorist
>>
All those terrorists who use stores with https, in order to avoid Man in the middle trickery.
>>
>>53859700
You forgot to ask her for her social media credentials, phone number, home address, etc.
I'd throw in a copy of the keys to the house, as these are a form of hardware encryption. After all, if she's not a pedo or a criminal, she has nothing to fear.
>>
Yeah, who cares about whatever you might design by yourself, it should be property of someone else more powerful than you. You shouldn't hide it, c'mon. Let us grab your work, after all, sharing is caring.
>>
>>53859400
We'd have to do a /g/ poll to find out. But yes, I'm sure most people here use encryption.
>>
Terrorists also drive cars, does that mean you are a terrorist?
>>
Ubuntu MATE 16.04 Beta2 shows a lot of promise.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.