[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Bluetooth in your buttplugs WHY THE FUCK DOES A BUTTPLUG
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: Capture.png (140 KB, 487x918) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
140 KB, 487x918
>Bluetooth in your buttplugs

WHY THE FUCK DOES A BUTTPLUG need bluetooth or wifi? what is this world coming too.

pic related.
>>
>>53857094

It's not the first product like this.

My gf and I bought a "weVibe" awhile back.

It has bluetooth and wifi so you have have something resembling long distance sex.
>>
enjoy your colon cancer from microwave radiation
>>
File: get thread.jpg (29 KB, 342x354) Image search: [Google]
get thread.jpg
29 KB, 342x354
>>53857094
>bluetooth in your ass
Higher risk of ass cancer than /csg/ sex toys. Would the FCC even approve of this shit?
>>
>>53857125
>oh yeeee bae you like that, let me increase the fucking speed cause my dick cant do what this can.
>inb4 she shits everywhere and bluetooth/wifi drops connections.
>>
>>53857125
Fuck off normalfag
>>
>>53857094
>what is this world coming too.
i know right? fucking kiddies making threads on my /g/
>>
>>53857145
nothing stops you from sticking your mini router up your ass and that's FCC approved...
>>
>>53857094
there was a similar one to this, but the kickstarter was also about legalising public sex.

Its stupid to do this because you can hear the vibration from near by.

also there are far better public secter sexual things you can do...
>>
>>53857156
Yeah, but this product's sole purpose is to live inside your bunghole. The feds would have no reason to butt-check your trusty old WRT45GS, but this and that are two different use cases.
>>
>>53857094
It literally says why right in the description.

If you don't want it don't buy it, what's wrong with you OP?
>>
>>53857134
lmao nice one
>>
>tfw the NSA has full control of your deeply implanted buttplug
>>
File: mf2.jpg (15 KB, 447x444) Image search: [Google]
mf2.jpg
15 KB, 447x444
>>53857125
>letting botnet in your anus.
>>
File: 1352896098842.jpg (44 KB, 498x614) Image search: [Google]
1352896098842.jpg
44 KB, 498x614
>>53857145
>bluetooth
>cancer

None of these devices have enough output power to do any kind of damage to tissue. All RF devices are relatively low energy and it isn't until you start moving into the UV/x-ray/gamma ray part of the spectrum that you start getting into electromagnetic radiation capable of causing cancer.
>>
>>53857203
That's kinda hot.
>>
>>53857094
Because its fun for the whole family... I mean You do want everyone to experience your unique way of happiness
>>
>>53857170
you referring to something like this https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/remoji-to-legalize-public-sex--2#/
>>
>>53857152

She was a loli if that makes it better for you.

>>53857206

Regular dildo. I suppose you could shove it up your butt if you really wanted to.
>>
>>53857212
OK qualcomm

there's plenty of evidence pointing to prolonged exposure of ANY RF signal causing dna damage

not a good idea to have any radio inside your body
>>
>>53857259
>plenty of evidence
No, there really isn't.
>>
I have a vibrating anal toy that has little flashing multi-colored lights in the tip. Lights that only work when the toy is on - in the butt, one would guess.

At least that bluetooth toy has an app connected to it. The flashing lights on mine are effectively nothing but a way to kill the batteries more quickly.
>>
>>53857246
yeah that one, its such a stupid idea honestly. Trying to integrate sex toy culture and be the forefront of legalized public sex is the worst move a company could make, picobong has to be the worst subdivision ever
>>
>>53857259
http://www.cancer.org/cancer/cancercauses/radiationexposureandcancer/radiofrequency-radiation

>>53857276
sounds like a pretty terrible toy honestly
>>
>>53857259
There are a whole lot of things in modern life that are secretly poisonous and will give you cancer. Radio waves are not one of them.
>>
reminds me of that drm coffee machine
>>
>>53857513
why?
>>
>>53857580
retarded shit that doesn't exist
>>
>>53857604
but they both do exsist?

bluetooth sex toys exist, drm coffee exists and is easy to beat. I think its awful that people tried to break the drm though
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.