[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is /g/ so against reddit? Yeah, the community over there
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1459686770637.png (635 KB, 987x826) Image search: [Google]
1459686770637.png
635 KB, 987x826
Why is /g/ so against reddit? Yeah, the community over there may be shitty, but it's a decent news source if you pick the subreddits related to your interests.

>inb4 if it's so good why don't you go and stay there you fucking cuck
>>
>>53855317
Redditoir
>>
>>53855317
>>>/a/
>>
>>53855317

Redditors come here en masse and they bring, their agendas, their language and their memes.
>>
>>53855317
This shit I post here would get me banned

The word faggot means something completely else over there

That and all the fucking karma/upboat shit

I'm just too hatefull

I almost got kicked out of disney property or shouting "fuckin jews" when I slipped in some rain getting off a bus and destroyed a $400 camera lens because the fucking jews couldn't bother putting and overhead into the hotel.
>>
because reddit is one big circlejerk.

All you have to do is say the popular thing and boatloads of stupid teens will upvote your shit.

If you dare be contrarian or offer unconventional advice, you will get downvoted or forgotten.

This is why reddit is so terrible. Upvoted posts go to the top, so they end up being the only posts people see. Which in turn makes it so those posts get upvoted even more.

Any random Internet forum is better because at least they don't have some stupid upvote system.
>>
>>53855317
I thought /g/ was mostly reddit with all these generals.
>>
File: 1458297605806.jpg (91 KB, 600x840) Image search: [Google]
1458297605806.jpg
91 KB, 600x840
I go on reddit a lot, but I call people redditors because it fits a certain demographic and "normie" or "normalfag" sounds too pathetic and /r9k/-ish
>>
>>53855425
fair enough senpai
>>
>>53855317
>its decent if you unsub to default subs.

I always hear this
>>
Reddit is hive minded and not self-aware of just how far up its own ass it actually is.

Meanwhile, we understand that nothing here is actually meant to be taken seriously and if you do, you're an idiot.

And that's precisely why even after eight years I still keep coming back to 4chan. You faggots are like brothers to me at this point.
>>
>>53855478
>unsubscribe from all default subs
>subscribe to your interests
>almost no updates

Hmm
>>
File: 1459574795202.jpg (18 KB, 288x288) Image search: [Google]
1459574795202.jpg
18 KB, 288x288
>>53855480
I-I totally don't love you, b-baka!
>>
>>53855317
because /g/ is filled to the brim with tribal prepubescent memer kids who hate anything other than battlestation and desktop threads

in reddit you can find lots of useful communities, like netsec stuff, CAD, GIS, remote sensing, and a whole shitload of other useful stuff

in /g/ you get to talk to a bunch of kids who fight over which phone is better
>>
>>53855480
>tfw still on 4Chan after all these years
>lost contact with my "real online friends" after 8 fucking years of fun

I'm never leaving you fuckers
None of y'all ever change unlike the fake assholes I used to chat with
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.