[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GOAT smartphones and tech stuff general NOTE mother fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: samsung-galaxy-note-2.jpg (170 KB, 1920x1440) Image search: [Google]
samsung-galaxy-note-2.jpg
170 KB, 1920x1440
GOAT smartphones and tech stuff general

NOTE mother fucking II
still absolutely no reason to upgrade in 2016
>>
Still rocking my 2014 Moto E, it does the job but the camera is horseshit and my screen has a crack plus the headphone jack is going bad. Any suggestions for a upgrade?
>>
>>53855607
Should have bought a used Galaxy Nexus instead of the Moto E. It's pretty much the same device except with better build quality and developer support.

For a new phone, get a Zenfone2 or mi4. If you're poor, buy a used Nexus 4 or 5.
>>
>>53855645
There have been no Nexuses on my country since they stopped selling the 5, and it was still too expensive here. No Mi4 either

The Zenfone 2 seems pretty nice tho, decent value for the price. What about dev support?
>>
>>53855607
Same here but with Moto G.

Kinda disappointed motorola pushed the planned obsolence date.

The only thing that makes me want to upgrade is that i have the 8GB version.
>>
>>53855116
Note II chain anon where?
>>
>>53855607
Are you for real? I own an SIII with the EXACT same shit, word for word :)
Fuck getting a phone, rather get moneyz for a GPU.
>>
>>53855116
Do you think the rumors of a Note 6 dock are true?
I might be up for it.
>>
>>53855116
I had the s3 lte, wish I had fallen for the note meme sooner (just got a note 4 from my dad 8 months ago)
>>
File: lg-g5-6164.jpg (127 KB, 770x513) Image search: [Google]
lg-g5-6164.jpg
127 KB, 770x513
>>53855116
>tfw i rocked a Note2 until yesterday
sorry senpai, needed the upgrade.

With no updates and a locked bootloader, it's too much of a risk.

loving the camera, and got muh free extra battery on the way.
>>
>>53855116
The Note II was a great phone. The only reason I'm not using mine anymore is because it fell in my toilet a few months ago and got fried (fell out of my pocket while I was pulling my pants up), so I replaced it with a Note 5, which is pretty nice too.
>>
File: HTC_desire_z.jpg (78 KB, 600x456) Image search: [Google]
HTC_desire_z.jpg
78 KB, 600x456
I'm still using this thing from 2010
Will replace when they make phone with slide-out keyboard again.
I hope that Google's project Ara brings that option back.
>>
File: 1459473415436.png (1 MB, 529x1078) Image search: [Google]
1459473415436.png
1 MB, 529x1078
G O A T
O
A
T
>>
Moto G 2015 2GB

Can't beat it. Fast updates, all the features I need. It's the first Android phone I've not even bothered rooting. Gonna keep it stock until the warranty expires.
>>
>>53855116
I still have a Galaxy S4 laying around, and its very much still a viable phone.
I upgraded for the sake of upgrading since im under contract.

If you are not under contract, and looking for a cheap device but decent device its not a bad phone to look at . Cheap as hell right now too
>>
>>53855645
How do they compare to a Oneplus 2? Left my phone in a taxi a couple of weeks ago, and am in bad need for a new one.

Good sound output is a plus, I get internet only sims, so most other things are irrelevant.

Dual sim is also very nice, as I like to have a business PAYG.
>>
>>53855116
I still use Note 1.
The only thing that bothers me is small RAM, but properly maintained it just works without any problems.
I don't see any reason to upgrade.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.