[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Panama papers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: Portraits_160126_001.jpg (77 KB, 344x565) Image search: [Google]
Portraits_160126_001.jpg
77 KB, 344x565
I'm surprised nobody is talking about panama papers. holy shit, are you all living in a cave?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panama_Papers
>>
Yeah it's a pretty big deal fam_, what do you want us to say
>>
>>53854645
Nobody gives a fuck
>>
>>53854645
not technology
>>
>>53854645
We had several threads about it half a day ago and there was very little to talk about. Get with the times
>>
I'm from Panama and I have to say nobody thinks it's THAT much of a deal
>>
>Everyone knew this was going on

>Information is leaked

OH WOW STOP THE PRESSES WHO WOULDVE BELIEVED IT THIS IS BIG NEWS
>>
>>53854992
came in to say these exact words
>>
Fuck off reddit
>>
It's too much for people to care.
One watergate and people are up in arms but 20 watergates every second and people don't give a shit
>>
Actually put a smile on my face when I learned that all their evil plans have been ruined
>>
>>53855160
this

but i would have liked to see a huge fuss being made over it, but its barely on the news
>>
>>53856207
Except their plans have not been ruined.
Nothing will change. The superrich will still pour trillions of dollars into offshore bank accounts, lobby politicians for reduced tax burdens, lobby for reduced minimum wage, lobby for reduced labour laws, lobby for more H1Bs, and blame poor people for failures in the system they drained like collosal leeches.
>>
Nah dude, I ain't a news sheep, who the fuck cares.

Spit down on people below you, smile to the people on the people.

That's how it was and always will be. No matter what journalist whiteknights shit out.

Just accept it and done.
>>
>>53856291
on the top* typofix
>>
11.5 million documents...
so... A tl;dr version?
>>
In my country a lot of people will go to jail, a lot of celebrities including movie stars.

I will get popcorn as soon as first arrest takes place.
>>
>>53856398
Any newspaper's version of Panama Papers IS the tl;dr.
It took these niggas a year to process the info.
>>
>>53856434
lmao, yeah sure
>>
>>53854645
Reportedly no Americans where in the the papers, seems fishy.
>>
>>53854645
>Panama papers show that Fifa, oil companies, and South American politicians are corrupt!

First of all, everyone knows this and secondly, no one is gonna do shit about it.

Same with

>Edward Snowden just exposed the NSA mass surveillance!

No has or will do shit.
>>
>>53856736
nice try Amitabh Bachan but beta you are gonna grind wheat flour in jail for the rest of your life.
also along with your bahu Aishwarya.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-03-15-23-46.png (313 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-03-15-23-46.png
313 KB, 1080x1920
Reddit go away.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.