[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible to have a "private" FB? Obviously FB
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Is it possible to have a "private" FB? Obviously FB will log everything on me regardless, but I mean in the sense that I can hide from my FB friends what an utter and total NEET loser I am, if only just a little.

For example, is it possible to completely hide from others your friend count, who you're friends with, groups you join, automatically disapprove all tagging, etc.?
>>
You could just make an account and play with the settings to find out this information instead of making a shit post about it. Also whats the fuck of having a facebook if youre going to do that you moron
>>
>>53854326
If you're going to do that, why have a FB account at all?
>>
>>53854326
You can hide your friends list, groups will be public.

Being able to disable tagging... That's the dream mate, that's the dream.
>>
>>53854494
>>53854326
>Disable tagging
>Automatically disprove tags

Who the fuck cares? If you're a NEET loser nobody is gagging you anyways. A pending tsg is the same thing a denied tag. Tags don't show until you approve them and a denied tag doesn't change the content of the post. It just makes your name unlinkable. It doesn't remove your name from the post.
>>
>>53854642
Only applies to photos.
>>
>>53854665
I have my profile set to automatically ask for approval before tags go public. One of my old friend constantly tags me in weeb shit. Pictures, YouTube videos, page pictures and comments. None of them link to my profile until I hit approve. They're non linked while in limbo and don't remove my name from the comment or post when I hit deny. That's just how Facebook works.
>>
File: 1307067822101.jpg (81 KB, 941x949) Image search: [Google]
1307067822101.jpg
81 KB, 941x949
Just make a fake account.
>>
>>53854708
Is this why so many of you sweaty neckbeards have cats
>>
>>53854701
Sweet. Just looked at it. Thank you sir.
>>
>>53854761
No, it's because cats will actually be "friends" with sweaty neckbeards, and cats don't require walking or much other maintenance like dogs.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.