[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Watchable Tech Youtubers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: lisa.jpg (25 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
lisa.jpg
25 KB, 400x400
ITT: Watchable Tech Youtubers
>>
>>53851338
>normietube

GET TE FUCK OUT

DELETE THIS

SAGE
>>
File: 1459550800632.jpg (45 KB, 599x443) Image search: [Google]
1459550800632.jpg
45 KB, 599x443
>>53851338
I actually like her reviews, way better than technonegro
>>
>>53851338
She use to gross me out with her dirty finger nails but i guess someone must have said something to her because they look cleaner now.
>>
>she looks like my mom so much it hurts to watch the reviews.

I can't do it. Rip mom.
>>
>>53851459
Your mother sucks cocks in hell.
>>
File: x7E_Pa10.jpg (114 KB, 1324x1324) Image search: [Google]
x7E_Pa10.jpg
114 KB, 1324x1324
>casually spins laptop like a bball
>>
jeez I have the option to get a precision 5510 but the P50 is really looking attractive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MVGrCmEsdE
>>
She's literally one of the only reviewers of notebooks that seems to give a fuck about the quality of the display, and how active digitizers, or other unique features a notebook brings to the table.

As normal as she may be, her reviews were very helpful when I was looking for a new laptop.
>>
>>53851513
Dave Lee is the best. Nobody else's shitty vids come close
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.