[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Fuck! The terminal is returning a system integer error.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
"Fuck! The terminal is returning a system integer error. Now my Linux system is going to crash and burn. Why do I love to torment myself?"
Before long, I decided to wrest control away from the unruly computer and restart it. A single line of text appeared on the screen "GRUB RESCUE." Ordinarily, the solution to this problem would be rather easy: grab my trusty USB stick and reinstall the Linux distro.
So that's what I did. I grabbed my USB stick and placed it to reinstall. When I rebooted, however, the operating system's media did not show up. Instead, I was confronted with a message: THE DRIVE "LINUS" IS CORRUPTED.
>>
"This is a shitty hand I've been dealt with. First off, my computer doesn't want to work, and now my USB drive doesn't want to work either! Screw all of this."
At this point, I decided to grab my laptop, which unfortunately runs Windows. Connecting to a VPN server, I remotely grabbed the installation for the operating system and put them on the machine. I then grabbed an external hard drive I had on a corner and formatted it to install the distro. Soon, Windows began to transfer the operating system's files to the machine. The process seemed as though it would be incredibly long, yet surprisingly, did not take that long.
Once the files were installed on the machine, I turned back to the computer. I connected the external hard drive to the computer and saw, much to my delight, the system's installer pop up. In celebration of the feat, I stroked my beard, which had grown long from my years of work.
The setup process was rather quick and painless, and before long, I saw myself in the distro's desktop environment. Soon, came the tasks which I had to do. For starters, I had to issue the TRIM command from the terminal so that the distro could support the system's SSD. In addition, I had to rely upon the terminal to install repositiories for certain programs. In order to do all this, I had to elevate myself to sudo user.
>>
The process requires a great amount of time and dedication from the user, which I would frequently have to utilize to fully make the OS to my liking.
It wasn't very long, however, before a problem occurred to the system. I tried restarting the computer and realized that the problem had seemingly gone away, but later on, as I prepared to end the day, the problem crept up on me. Soon, I realized that the problem had a voice, which had been drowned out. I opened up Skype on the machine, and saw that I had earlier missed a call from a fellow Linux developer, Ryan Shatner. He was also my boyfriend, and so I decided to call him back.
He answered to me, and told me "Dude, I've been trying to call you since like 5 p.m."
I responded to him: "My computer's been having Linux issues. I was too focused on them to be able to call you back. So yeah, and to be honest with you, I'm kind of pissed. I could definitely use something to distract me from all these issues, at least for a while."
Ryan's eyes perked up, and he suddenly looked upon me with interest "You need a distraction? Could I come over to your house?"
I swear that at that moment he could have killed me with my incredulousness. Stifling my laughter, I said to him "Of course you can come. You've been here 50 fucking times already. And you're my boyfriend."
Ryan smiled and said "Great." It wasn't long before he hung up and the voice went away from the computer. Suddenly, the computer started working normally.
I smiled. Ryan had probably used a VPN to remotely control my computer, much like how I had used one to control his.
>>
While I waited for Ryan to arrive, I coded a BASH script. Coding brings me great joy, for you get a program after a ton of hard work, but it's your program, and that's all that counts."
Before long, I heard a ring at the door. I saw the clock and assumed that Ryan had by that point arrived. Therefore, I turned off my computer and exited my (admittedly messy) room to open the door.
Peeping through the small mirror, I saw that Ryan was indeed there. Therefore, I opened the door to allow him to enter.
Seeing him at that moment, I knew why I loved him so. Ryan was at 6'4, rather tall, and was quite muscular and athletic. His face had sharp cheekbones and had a bunch of stubble, while his shoulder-length black hair made him seem a rebel of sorts. He wore a black t-shirt with a code line, that in its day, served as an easter egg.
The line stated:
>make love
>
>not war?
This was actually a rather accurate description of his personality. I met him in high school, and he was a jock, but unlike a lot of the jocks, he actually had an interest in technology. Also unlike many of the jocks, he came to my defense, and managed to convince them to stop bullying me. Over time, he grew interested in my world, and I showed him the world of Linux development. He got into it to try to appease me, but before long, he grew interested in it, and wound up taking a computer science class with me. We'd often partner up with one another, and he for his part, introduced me to his world of athletics and social events. I was never huge into it, but I do credit him for showing me a new dimension to the world that I had never seen before.
At the end of high school, almost everyone saw that the friendship between the two of us was something deeper than just idle companionship. Shortly after graduation, I called him and asked him if he would be willing to become my boyfriend.
>>
"Ryan Shatner, you have been an incredible person to me, and it would be an honor for you to be my boyfriend. Would you make me the happiest guy in the world and be mine?"
Ryan was somewhat reluctant, but ultimately accepted.
Ryan went to a different college than I did, but stayed in the same local area. He even majored in Computer Science. As it turned out, he became quite a prodigious programmer. Same kinda went for me.
Ultimately, we both finished our time in college, and I bought myself this house I live in. Ryan, for his part, currently lives in an apartment, but is planning to join me by the end of the month.
After this mulling, I saw that he was also wearing a pair of black jeans and black Converse. He looked more like a young guy going out with friends than a programmer, but his sly smile hinted at the personality behind him.
"Well, well, if it isn't my good friend Kevin. I see your beard is the same as it has been for these past couple of years. It's honestly fucking amazing if you ask me." stated Ryan
"Don't flatter me so much, or I might develop an ego." I retorted.
"You wouldn't be able to develop an ego. You'd be studying how to allocate those resources to more effectively code it well." Ryan continued
"Sure enough I guess." I replied.
"But enough talk, let's head to my room." I stated to Ryan, and he giddily smiled at me.
"Never thought you'd ask."
Now, the two of us walked into the room, and I locked the door. The two of us were now inside the room.
"Excuse me for a second. I need to remove some cables from the bed. I had to use them earlier and I don't need them cluttering up." I stated to Ryan.
Soon, they were removed, and the bed was prepared for the two of us.
I before long stared at Kevin. I saw his muscles hidden behind the black shirt, and his whole body cried out to me. I wanted nothing more than for the two of us to become intertwined through the flesh.
>>
To fulfill that function, I removed Kevin's glasses. Before long, I also removed his shirt. With his shirt now removed, I saw his muscles. His six-pack glistened in the light, and his pecs and biceps were indeed a sight to behold. He may not have been the most muscular person in the world, but to me, at that very moment, he indeed was. Soon, his belt fell off as I removed it and his pants. His shoes still remained however, and so I unlaced them. He kicked them to the side and his socks soon met removal with the pair of shoes. Now, the only thing that stood was a pair of underwear.
Before I could get him to strip that element, however, Kevin turned himself and started to undress me. He removed my shirt, revealing my hairy but skinny chest. Before long, my belt and pants were also removed. Soon, he unlaced my shoes and removed my socks, kicking them to the side. Now, I was also just wearing my underwear. At that moment, I removed mine and placed it to the side. Soon, Kevin removed his.
At that moment, Kevin turned himself to me, and I saw his body. He was fit and muscled, and his body seemed a sort of testament to the virility that sports provided the person. In contrast, my own body, though hairier than his, looked weaker and frailer, largely due to the fact that I spent so much time in front of a computer screen, and unlike Kevin, did not participate in athletic endeavors.
>>
The time soon came to decide who would be on top and he would be on the bottom. I wanted Kevin to be on top, for I felt that he was the predator and that I was his prey, and that myself, being the weaker one in the relationship, and the one whom he had to defend, merited a spooning by him. Kevin, for his part, disagreed, but I ultimately managed to convince him.
The two of us, having decided the position upon which we would engage in the sexual act, put ourselves upon the bed.
I put myself on the bottom, with my anus sticking out so as to prepare myself to be penetrated. Kevin then grabbed his rock hard cock and inserted it into my anus. At first, I felt a sense of pain, but the sense of pain soon turned into pleasure as he further and further penetrated me. I felt a sense of pleasure that I had not felt in that day, and the worries I had earlier faded away, replaced with the pleasure rendered by the sexual act.
Before long, he penetrated myself, and my own cock became hard due to his action. Ryan, who was incredibly athletic, applied a great deal of force and strength. I felt greater pain, albeit pleasurable pain, due to his pressure, and at that moment, I gleefully submitted myself to his strength and dominance.
Ryan was himself quite satisfied, and I saw beads of sweat emerge upon his face. He clearly enjoyed ravishing me, and I felt that I could trust him to further ravish me. Ryan, however, was starting to become tired of penetrating my body, and before long, he told me “Kevin, I need to stop. Could be please switch?”
Myself, I did not want the action to end. I wanted to continue receiving the pleasure that only he could provide due to his own strength, but decided that he did indeed need a break. So, I agreed with him and switched positions.
Kevin placed himself as the bottom as I quickly grabbed my cock and penetrated his ass. He was joyously happy, and at that moment, I felt a sense of pleasure at doing him.
>>
Before long, however, I also had beads of sweat enter upon my face, and decided that I couldn’t continue doing this.
I said to Kevin “Maybe it’s time that we jack off next to each other. That seems like it would also be enjoyable.”
Kevin was amenable to the proposal, and the two of us placed ourselves, lying on the bed, as though we were to fall asleep, even though we were not. At that moment, we both grabbed our cocks and started to rub upon them. Soon, our thoughts focused on one another, and at that moment, both of us felt aroused.
We would often climax and stop our processes just in time to avoid ejaculation, but we would not be able to forestall the process forever.
Finally, we were unable to prevent the process from happening, and both our penises ejaculated. The creamy, milky liquid came out and ran from them, and we both felt a sense of bliss and an orgasm which neither of us had before.
“That was awesome!” said Kevin.
“Yep. Your system’s integers overloaded and produced maximum enjoyment.” I replied to him.
Both of us by this point were tired and sweaty, and fell asleep. It was also very late at night; the moon was shining brightly above the sky and off in the distance, we could hear the sounds of bats flying in the dark sky.
>>
The next morning, I awoke from the bed to find that Kevin wasn’t there. This became noticeable when I went to the restroom. As I used the toilet, I saw him. He had already exited from the shower, and his shoulder-length hair, dripping with water looked even more attractive than it had looked earlier.
He dressed himself and prepared to go to the kitchen. I decided that I needed to prepare myself as well, so I showered and got dressed as well.
Heading out to the kitchen, I saw that Ryan had prepared breakfast for the two of us to eat; it was delicious.
Once the breakfast was finished. I kissed Ryan on the tongue and he kissed me back. At that point, Ryan turned to me and said “I’ve gotta go. I need to head back to my apartment. That said, I’m gonna miss you.”
I replied to him “Why don’t you stay already?”
Ryan seemed a little crestfallen, and stared at me “I’d like that actually, but I still have to finish out my lease. Once I’m done, I’ll move in. And who knows, we may even be able to marry soon.”
I shrugged and said “Yeah, that’d be nice.”
“It would”
At that moment, Ryan left the house and boarded the car. As I sat on the sofa, I thought to myself- the greatest code is not that executable code found on an operating system, but rather the code executed when engaged with the other. That is the best and most full-proof code there is. Other code may break, may require constant monitoring and updating on the part of its creator, but not the code of relationships.
That code can last forever, if and only if, it’s properly maintained, and I sincerely hope that our code can be properly maintained, and that we can last a lifetime as a single code, a code that transcends the boundaries of the digital realm and heads into life, a life well spent.
>>
File: yay!.gif (88 KB, 322x316) Image search: [Google]
yay!.gif
88 KB, 322x316
How did you like the story /g/?
>>
Shameless Self Bump
>>
Am I shadow banned or something why is no one here
>>
>>53850911
everyone died.
>>
>>53850278
>>>/lit/
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.