[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What extensions do you use for 4chan?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1443927840129.jpg (403 KB, 518x600) Image search: [Google]
1443927840129.jpg
403 KB, 518x600
I use 4chan x by ccd0 and oneechan but I don't like how I can't change some of the settings into the default 4chan ones. Is there anything better?
>>
>>53848578
And to be precise, I do not like how I have to disable the sidebar to move the quick reply box, the lack of a "new thread" thing on the catalog, the fact that the updater countdown can't be moved, the fact that I can't have all the functionality of the header in the sidebox, a random checkbox that I have no idea what it does letf of the delete button, the fact that the quote preview still appears even if the post is on the screen and that the preview is some kilometres away from the pointer. Finally I hate the underlining of the post numbers and the fact that the themes look nothing like the original.
>>
All extensopns for Chrome wants access to all sites I visit, so none
>>
>>53849194
>Chrome
>>
>>53848885
>the lack of a "new thread" thing on the catalog,
Check "Show Reply to Thread Button" in Oneechan's settings.
>the fact that the updater countdown can't be moved
Uncheck "Updater and Stats in Header" in 4chan X's settings.
>random checkbox that I have no idea what it does letf of the delete button
"File Only", turn Oneechan off and you can see the label.
>the fact that the themes look nothing like the original
You can use 4chan X without Oneechan if you don't like Oneechan's themes.
>>
>>53849605
>Uncheck "Updater and Stats in Header" in 4chan X's settings.
Still can't be moved. It stays at bottom left.

>You can use 4chan X without Oneechan if you don't like Oneechan's themes.
I like many of the oneechan features.

>Check "Show Reply to Thread Button" in Oneechan's settings.
Thanks, I totally missed the tooltip it had.
>>
>>53849605
Also, oneechan seems to hide the search at the catalog, any way to fix that?
>>
>>53849684
>Still can't be moved. It stays at bottom left.
You have to drag it by the top.
>>
>>53850254
Thank you so much!
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.