[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Master of /g/ I seek guidance. With blood and sweat in my shitty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: MasterRace.jpg (44 KB, 667x342) Image search: [Google]
MasterRace.jpg
44 KB, 667x342
Master of /g/ I seek guidance.

With blood and sweat in my shitty job doing overtime. I saved up close to 2k. Will this be enough to obtain a masterace PC? I do have some questions, IMO what I like, etc.

>What will I use this PC for?

I want to use this for games, run them on 4k if possible (dragons dogma and it's on sale in steam), powerful enough for VR in the future, emulators, and if possible video editing/streaming.

>Any preference on parts?

Intel cpu! I can't trust amd anymore...On my last build I had a Intel cpu with Evga M-board/GPU, patriot ram, WD HDD and a ultra PSU.

This build lasted me well over 8 -10 years and now it's starting to die on me. I will use the old parts to give them to someone who'll use it for office and low spec gaming/ol school roms.

>Where will you acquire said parts?

Sadly, since my country has a high tax problem, and little to no place for pc parts/sales I can use amazon or newegg.

>What about a case?

Well, I really would like a cubed case like the cooler master haf ex evo or whatever it's name is or the thermaltake v21 but the thermal will require a small board and that means less parts = less power? but if you have some good knowledge of cases please do share, I just like cubed cases.

1)Which will be better in m-board/GPU, Asus or EVGA?
2)On Ram, is 32G enough for said build or do you need the 64G?
3)I do love Bose for audio but for PC, is there any type that can compare to them? I'm currently using logitech speakers and they do a meh job.

I do have more questions but I have to do something important right now...thanks in advance and a good day to you guys.
>>
>le master raec

fuck off to reddit.
>>
>>53846866
First off, since you guys say this (and quite a lot I must say), that's why i wrote such thing. Second never in my life have I gone to that place. This place is the only one I know of and I like it. Why don't you go there yourself and while you are at it, kiss your mom with that foul-speaking mouth of yours sir. I'm just asking bacause I want to hear input/advice/guidance from /g/ not reddit.
>>
>>53847774
you sure sound like a redditor. this isn't pcmr or /v/ fuck off with your gaming shit.
>>
File: 1456421119795.jpg (139 KB, 800x820) Image search: [Google]
1456421119795.jpg
139 KB, 800x820
>>
File: je fa.jpg (46 KB, 630x625) Image search: [Google]
je fa.jpg
46 KB, 630x625
>>53847910
>>
>>53848204
Cant tell if reddit or an absurd amount of layers of irony
>>
>that stupid entitlement

fuck off retard
>>
OUT OUT OUT GET 'EM OUTTA HERE
>>
>>53846848
stop wasting your live
>>
File: kek.png (1 MB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
1 MB, 2048x1152
>>53846848
See, you are under the impression /g/ wastes money on gaymin shit. That would be /v/. At /g/, we run everything off of used thinkpads, tossed out business towers and Chinese Android boxes. And we used GNU/Linux whenever possible, rather than wangblows.
>>
>>53846848
>Intel cpu! I can't trust amd anymore...
wait for Zen OP

I have an i5 4690k but I'm going to switch
>>
>>53848204
Retard.
>>
>>53848353
Noted and thank you.

>>53848375
Checked. This is AMD though but will wait then if intel will pull something to compete against them.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.