[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /g/ /b/faggot here I need help unlocking nokia lumia 630
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Hey /g/ /b/faggot here
I need help unlocking nokia lumia 630 phone so it can be used in my country
Anybody can help ?
>>
>>53845946
Read the damn sticky, i.e. google it, fuckhead
sage in every field
>>
>>53845964
Dude i tryed everything and none of that work
>>
>>53845979
Get in contact with the network provider that the phone was locked to so you can get it unlocked. Otherwise go into your local dodgy phone repair shop and ask to get it unlocked.
Yes, both will likely cost money.
>>
>>53846018
i know
They ask me for more money that the phone is even worth
>>
>>53846050
Then what the fuck are you asking, you got your answer already? It's a paid service.
I don't go into a car wash and get quoted a price then go onto an online forum asking how to get my car washed.
>>
>>53845946
Get a 640, remove the sim before boot, and use google to find the instructions on how to unlock it with atts website.
>>
>>53846110
dude you can still wash your car at home
For free
>>
>>53845946
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=unlock+lumia+630+%21ebay&t=h

Here you go, a few bucks
>>
>>53846142
But you pay for the resources e.g. soaps, sponges
>>
>>53845946
Contact microsoft
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.