[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ergonomic keyboard >the 'B' key resides on the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 2[1].jpg (183 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
2[1].jpg
183 KB, 750x500
>ergonomic keyboard
>the 'B' key resides on the left side of the gap

FFFFFFFFFFFFFF
>>
Put your left pinky on the left shift and type a capital B. Now put your right pinky on the right shift and stretch to where the B would be on the right of the N. I know no one has ever used the right shift, but that's the rationale.
>>
Also is that that a trackpad on the palm rest? For thumb operation? Mad jelly
>>
File: touch_typing.jpg (86 KB, 800x568) Image search: [Google]
touch_typing.jpg
86 KB, 800x568
>>53843549
what's wrong with that?
>>
>>53843657
Not with how I type.

Also I don't use my right pinky and I think my left is only ever used to hit the Shift and 'A' keys (I delegate the left ring finger for 'Q' and 'Z' in addition to its own column).
>>
>>53843800
then learn to type correctly?
>>
>>53843800
learn to type properly then
>>
>>53843861
You're just like those people who say "fighting games are played on arcade sticks".

I'm doing JUST FINE with the way I type now.
>>
>>53843916
good luck with your RSI then
>>
>>53843574
If you don't use right shift you don't know how to type, m8
>>
>>53843549
Just build your own customized open-source ergonomic keyboard senpai
>>
>>53844137
no arrows keys?
will the vim faggots ever stop?
>>
Typing properly is stupid. Switch finger based on the last letters. In "rat bastard" I'm going to use a different finger to type the b because it was preceded by a t. Less finger movement.
>>
Silly bent ergonomic keyboards suck.

Just get a decent mech and learn Dvorak.
>>
>>53844223
I once spent a couple days to learn Dvorak. Gave up not because its hard or had no benefit, just because I'm a wage cuck it geek squad who needs to use qwerty all day.

Now I just listen to Antonin Dvorak instead.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.