[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My T410's screen is broken. Screen model is LTN141AT15.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: t410.jpg (31 KB, 450x442) Image search: [Google]
t410.jpg
31 KB, 450x442
My T410's screen is broken. Screen model is LTN141AT15. Unfortunately I can't find this screen in my city. What replacement I can buy? Which screens are compatibile? It must have 40 pins.
>>
Please, help me. I need my laptop to work.
>>
Go to Thinkpad General. They should probably help you.
>>
>But muh thinkpads are so easy to service and maintain

You got memed. Throw it away and buy a real laptop.
>>
>>53840437
>>53840630
>>53840659
Search /tpg/ in the /g/ catalog for thinkpad general. From what I've seen most people order cheap displays off of eBay.

>>53842074
Most "real" laptops have no upgradable parts except for HDD/SSD. Thinkpads can have almost every component replaced depending on your model. Fans, speakers, screens, Keyboards, RAM, CPU, hard drives, backlighting, trackpad, etc... They may not be as modern-ly aesthetic as a MBP but that's subjective as fuck. They're power machines that retain performance and have a low marker value making them excellent bang for buck options for smart buyers or budget buyers.

Value is not intrinsic. If you had a MBP and a Thinkpad in front of you, both who score exactly the same and display things exactly the same, but one was 2K and one was, say 900 for the thinkpad. Are aesthetics worth the extra 1100 to you? That's for you to decide. Keep in mind that you can upgrade or change literally nothing to that MBP too. It's essentially a wasted dollar.
>>
>>53842904
You know that without the discount Lenovo jews customers way worse than Apple does.
>>
>>53842930
Their thinkpad line? I absolutely agree.

I can get a thinkpad T560 with an i5-6200U, 4Gb DDR3 RAM, Intel HD520 Graphics and 1080P screen for around 1,000.

I can get an Ideapad normie laptop 700 with an i5-6300U, 8GB DDR4 RAM, GTX 950M 4GB graphics and 1080p screen for about 800$.

Both of those prices drop with the discount. But their business line is much more durable and fixable than their normie laptops. Plus businesses can afford the upcharge and write them off, you know? But Apple super Jews their buyers by not only offering expensive normie laptops but also locking them into their ecosystem.
>>
Buy a replacement screen from aliexpress.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.