[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So reddit released this new chatroom thing that I was fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: consider:.jpg (31 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
consider:.jpg
31 KB, 500x375
So reddit released this new chatroom thing that I was fucking around with and writing automated troll scripts for. All the fun and games were going well until some asshole went out of his way to doxx me.

I dug up all his info, but apparently he's some high ranking research professor at Colorado State University. I'm concerned that he might try to get me back by contacting my school. Also he seemed like a pretty cool guy too when going through his info, almost like we could have been friends if the circumstances were different.

What are the pros and cons of outing him?
>>
File: 1437108450091.gif (979 KB, 270x252) Image search: [Google]
1437108450091.gif
979 KB, 270x252
>he shows up ITT

>What are the pros and cons of outing him?
pros: none, he can discredit the entire situation if worse comes to worst
cons: he keeps track of you and ddos's your router at random for years... I guess?
>>
You a day L8 with your B8, M8.
>>
>>53839776
>writing automated troll scripts for
The fuck is wrong with you
You deserve what you get, stupid
>>
>>53839860
I'm just concerned he might try to fuck with me academically somehow.

>>53839874
Not bait.

>>53839881
It was just posting
>BUSH DID 9/11 JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS
over and over again and it wasn't really interrupting anything else. Harmless fun.
>>
Should I call and congratulate him?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.