[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we stop this, /g/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 14
File: 1459571573152.jpg (85 KB, 650x905) Image search: [Google]
1459571573152.jpg
85 KB, 650x905
How do we stop this, /g/?
>>
Stop shitposting? its impossible
>>
by not being autistic. by ignoring it. by not posting about it on 4chan like a fucking retarded nigger.
>>
ARE
>>
>>53837805
but he's not a woman.
>>
obviously by making your own youtube channel and yelling about it
>>
Don't explain them shit? Leave them to sit there with misconceptions.

They won't be able to land jobs at a respectable companies.
>>
>>53837805
ignoring it is the only thing we can do, anon
>>
>>53837874
>They won't be able to land jobs at a respectable companies.
The sad part is they will though
>>
Why is it asking him to talk down to it? Does it enjoy being treated like a child?
>>
Why is she so upset with what the guy said?
>>
>>53837935
>she
>>
>>53837805
>Guy posts faggy rant
>another guy points out that his rant is an isolated incident
That's okay

>same thing happens to a woman
IT'S BEATDOWN! TIME!
>>
>>53837952
>Woman
I have some bad news for you
>>
That's an incredibly general complaint - like the ones /g/ make. She doesn't say what's inherently wrong with the OS, but instead makes a statement about it as a whole.

>>53837874
any*

>>53837912
How? Because said companies want to be "diverse"?

>>53837935
She thinks she's "all grown-up" and that she doesn't need to have things explained to her.
>>
>>53837874
Everyone likes tits so yes this will
>Mansplained like a boss
>>
>>53837805

you are on a website that revolves around teens posting things that triggered them

just go somewhere else if you dont like that sorta thing
>>
>>53837952
>sounds like you generating an edge case

Is a stupid fucking thing to say. Everyone's opinion is an edge case.

It's fair game to be an ass to people who are an ass to you
>>
>>53837859
WE
>>
>>53838022

Fuck off Brianna
>>
>>53838037
THERE
>>
ahahahahahahaha

stop biting, you dumb cunts
>>
>>53837978
And guys get shredded for making controversial blanket statements regularly.

It's just another SJW tactic. Men are oppressive pigs and any man saying anything is oppressive.

I really think this sort of thinking is dangerous, however, I realize that women that feel that way are the vast minority. Much like the euphoric redpill MGTOW fags.
>>
>>53838037
FUCKING
>>
>>53838106
WUZ
>>
>>53838058
>And guys get shredded for making controversial blanket statements regularly.

Sounds like you're generalizing an edge case. Apart from a single twitter post, there have been no widespread issues.
>>
The fuck is "mansplaining" lol
>>
>>53838122
KANGZ
>>
>>53838058
Literally look at every single thread on this website ever.

Don't you ever mansplain to me.
>>
triggered
>>
File: makilaughs.png (204 KB, 317x476) Image search: [Google]
makilaughs.png
204 KB, 317x476
>>53838130
The normal way of explaining things
>>
>>53838130
If you have a Y chromosome and attempt to explain something to someone that claims to be female then you're mansplaining.
>>
>>53838130
what a dick formula driver
>>
Ignoring it clearly doesn't work, because someone else will pay attention. Even if everyone worth having the attention of ignores them, the other attention seeking whores will form their little hug-box support group and give each other attention, which is enough for those retards.

Harassment doesn't work, because it's a form of attention, and then they can whine about it and get attention from sympathetic people who don't realize how much the person deserved it.

As much as I hate to say it, because I'm a firm believer that violence rarely solves anything(We shouldn't have capital punishment, etc), someone needs to track down people like this, beat their asses, and make them afraid to behave this way.
>>
>>53838237
Or we need to live in a society where the incentives for not being a shitheel are stronger than the incentives to behave like a feminist.
>>
>>53838047
YET?
>>
>>53837805
Two words
>murder
>>
File: TooManyFemaleProgrammers.jpg (28 KB, 383x345) Image search: [Google]
TooManyFemaleProgrammers.jpg
28 KB, 383x345
>>
do nothing, no one who actually matters pays attention to this shit
>>
File: pinochet helicopters.png (556 KB, 818x584) Image search: [Google]
pinochet helicopters.png
556 KB, 818x584
>>53837805

Government funded helicopter rides
>>
>>53838130
>Formula driver kills opponent on track.webm
>Heidfeld was able to walk away from his wreckage uninjured
>>
File: Wah.gif (207 KB, 320x192) Image search: [Google]
Wah.gif
207 KB, 320x192
>>
>>53837874
>They won't be able to land jobs at a respectable companies.
He has wealthy parents and is married to some rich asian dude. So that person will forever be funded to make garbage, be garbage and lash out at others because he can't comprehend how much garbage he is.
>>
>>53838181
all fair, its a battle not a dance and only a true winner has what it takes to succeed
>>
File: 1457798346984.jpg (122 KB, 1278x1181) Image search: [Google]
1457798346984.jpg
122 KB, 1278x1181
mfw
>>
>>53837805
You can't. It's already too late
>>
I mean, I know we shouldn't even talk about people like Wu, but I'll bite a little bit.

The part that absolutely astounds me about these people is that they genuinely think that he wouldn't say that to her if she wasn't a woman(I know Wu isn't really a woman, but that's besides the point) when that's literally just your average run of the mill disagreement. They're finding "oppression" in basic communication and that's really kind of scary.
>>
>>53838475
tits pls
and then gtfo
>>
>>53838303
>someone needs to track down people like this, beat their asses, and make them afraid to behave this way.
pretty sure that's exactly what he said. the incentive here being that you don't get your ass beaten.
>>
>>53838436
I made you look it up :^)
>>
>>53838125
>>And guys get shredded for making controversial blanket statements regularly.
>Sounds like you're generalizing an edge case. Apart from a single twitter post, there have been no widespread issues.

I know you're making a joke here but seriously, guys do get shredded when they say dumb shit. Except our solution is to become smarter, not scream OPPRESSION

pic fucking related
>>
It's just mental illness, why would you pay any attention to it?
>>
>>53837805
"I am going to ask you to talk down to me on technical issues"
But he did exactly what you wanted
>>
>>53838628
see >>53837912
>>
>>53838237
>and make them afraid to behave this way.
This doesn't work.

When you resort to physical violence first, you'll create sympathy for the other guy. ESPECIALLY if that guy is a woman.

You have to make it socially unacceptable to support them. One way of doing it might be to beat people up and claim you did it for their cause. Do it enough, or hit someone prominent enough, and you'll divert sympathy away from their cause.
(i.e. if it's an argument between red or blue, if you like red then instead of beating up everyone who likes blue, you should wear blue and beat up someone who likes red, then say you did it for the glory of blue.)
Not that I advocate violence in any case.
>>
>>53837805
Tell her to fuck off and that you will mansplain to whoever the fuck you like then proceed to block and ignore her before she can do the same to you.

Seriously, why would you put up with that shit?

If you are connected with her is some professional way and she manages to get media groups or your company to target you for harassment then stand your ground and defend your actions no matter what, do not yield. You don't have to prove anything to anyone but yourself. If you get fired you were working at a shitty company and you should consider it a blessing in disguise.
>>
Undermine public opinion of them. You know how a lot of people think Stallman is crazy because he looks like a fucking crazy homeless person? Contribute to that as much as possible. If you ever see someone like this, trip and spill your drink on them. If you see them getting out of a car, scuff a spot on the car(Not full on vandalism, just make it less well-kept). For the pièce de résistance, go on Amazon, order 10g of Tellurium for $14, and get them to come in physical contact with it somehow. Make them a "mens tears teardrop necklace" or some shit, I don't know. Your body absorbs tellurium, and it makes you reek of garlic.

For months.

MONTHS!
>>
>>53837805
How does one "mansplain" to another man?
>>
>>53838179
By that logic, every time Brianna Wu thinks to herself he is mansplaining
>>
>>53838725
>If you get fired you were working at a shitty company and you should consider it a blessing in disguise
Dumb post.

The point is to win, not to lose with "honor."
>>
>>53837805
What did this guy even do that counts as mansplaining?

He literally just posted an extremely tame counter-argument. If there's anyone being talked down to it's him.
>>
>>53837805
this is why women shouldn't be educatedf
>>
>>53838800
You're pretty fucked up m8
>>
>>53838800
I like your style brah.
>>
>>53837912
Sounds like you're generalizing an edge case scenario.
>>
>>53838905
Yeah, probably. I wouldn't ever do anything past telling them to fuck off, but this is 4chan.

I ain't gonna complain if you guys use this information for evil, however.
>>
>>53838887
It's a win in the long term.

It seems like feminists spend far more time being oppressed than accomplishing any actual work. If a company hires those types of people and fires all the good workers who don't buy into the bullshit then no actual work will get done and the company will eventually go under or management will finally come to its senses put those people out on the street where they belong.
>>
>>53838926
Excuse me sir, I would ask you not to talk down to me on technical issues.
>>
>>53838901
That's a man, man
>>
Stop attacking them. Let them speak.
They get their power and righteousness from the response. If you ignore them, they will keep talking, and that is the worst thing they can do.
The more they talk the more stupid shit they say.
>>
File: based shoe0nhead.png (367 KB, 1383x1127) Image search: [Google]
based shoe0nhead.png
367 KB, 1383x1127
As horrible as this trend is, I feel like the main issue is self-hating white knights that support this. If everyone really DID ignore this kind of behavior, then it would stop. Unfortunately, it seems that far too many people are afraid of being targeted by SJWs, and so they sort of go along with it and listen to these people.

>>53838936
>It seems like feminists spend far more time being oppressed than accomplishing any actual work.
Yes, which is why a lot of this crap is going to implode. They never build their own thing because that requires work. Instead, SJWs inject themselves into something that someone else made only to complain that it doesn't suit them. They will immediately demand that the type of activity be changed and more diversity pushed in, and will eventually trash whatever it is that they've touched. Eventually, the rest of the people get tired of their noise leave them to their BS and go somewhere else to build a new thing. Then the cycle begins again.

Anyone else remember the yahoo vs women thread?
>>
File: yahoo vs women.png (117 KB, 1642x938) Image search: [Google]
yahoo vs women.png
117 KB, 1642x938
wait, I found it
>>
>>53837805
In his defense, yosemite was shit
>>
File: 0258.jpg (212 KB, 1280x576) Image search: [Google]
0258.jpg
212 KB, 1280x576
>>53838130
That was quite rotten.
>>
>>53837805
>I'm a software engineer
>has no university degree, let alone an engineering degree
>>
>a mentally ill man doesn't want a man explaining anything to them

Just ignore it and move on

Brian Wussie is the biggest attention whore tranny that you will ever see.
>>
>Go to her twitter

>She went to a star trek thing
>tweets being about lack of LGBT in star trek

>She installed MiiTomo
>Tweets about how someone was fired from nintendo

Geez, what a salt mine. Nobody is going to care about what you say when all you say is how fucking horrible everything is.
>>
>>53839051
Who's that in pic?
>>
>>53839315
You will not beat Sebulba, he always win! Ah ha ha ha...
>>
Block, ignore completely. All this guy does is complain and blame everyone else, orchestrate attacks on himself so he gets some of that sweet patreon dolla and has no value to humanity. Since pretty much most of the people on -earth- are better than him, it's better to ignore it rather than engage into silly arguments. It's also the kind of person who you would beat up, and still lose to due to the following it gathers.

The best thing we can do right now is expose how retarded these people are, over and over. At some point even normies get tired of that shit. Our mission should be to expose how these groups of people act.
>>
>>53837805
>How do we stop this, /g/?
stop going to twitter?
stop giving attention whores the attention they want?
stop treating things people shat on their twitter seriously?
stop being an autistic faggot?
>>
>>53838522
GOD OF RUSE
>>
>>53839560
shoe on head
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjWBXbGVyQU
>>
>>53837805
Women are sex objects. Do not speak to them about anything important
>>
>>53837805
>mansplained
This hooker needs their intestines gouged out with a rusty spoon.
>>
>>53837805
>I am going to ask you to talk down to me on technical issues
So...she wants to be talked down to?

I don't understand.
>>
File: 1443742614191.jpg (43 KB, 402x480) Image search: [Google]
1443742614191.jpg
43 KB, 402x480
>>53837805
But she is 100% right. Yosemite is a bugged piece of shit.
>hurr rights management how does it work

I would also block that pretentious Apple fanboy.
Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.