[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Memory foam is technology, so lets discuss it. I'm considering
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: 1438288899660.jpg (14 KB, 349x217) Image search: [Google]
1438288899660.jpg
14 KB, 349x217
Memory foam is technology, so lets discuss it.

I'm considering the plunge to a more modern comfort and support material for my bed and office chair. Thoughts or experiences? I have very little understanding in the different types and styles of foam mattresses.
>>
>>53836718
No it ain't, now fuck off
>>
>>53836849
No, fuck you. It's advanced technology.

Just because there isn't electricity involved doesn't mean it's not tech.
>>
I bought the cheapest shit-tier mattress and a 4 inch memory foam topper ($150) it's fucking awesome
>>
I sleep on a pile of memory foam mattress toppers. I fold them over to maximize thickness. My back is too shit to survive without them. Beware shit stores like Walmart that sell regular egg crate foam as memory foam.
>>
>>53836718
I sleep on a serta icomfort and its fucking fantastic. You spend a huge percentage of your life in bed. Spend the money.
>>
almost every time someone says
>____ is technology
it's not. it's just the OP's fucking faggot attempt to discuss life shit with us, thinking this is like the bar from Cheers where everyone gives a shit about him.

nobody here does. this is a place where people come to talk about technology. if you have other interests, then that's great. most of us do. we go to other boards and forums to talk about those interests. you should too.
>>
hey guys jackking off is tech(hand and arm is a machine). let's discuss jacking off.
>>
>>53837888
Broke basement dweller detected
>>
>>53837936
don't project your emotional baggage.
>>
I sleep on the floor like a true patrician

>having furniture
>>
>>53837923
Its a lever pulley system you twat
>>
>>53837950
yes. a machine.
>>
>meme mattress

this is the iphone of the mattress world
>>
File: 1376519884947.jpg (361 KB, 3264x1952) Image search: [Google]
1376519884947.jpg
361 KB, 3264x1952
my mattress is 30 years old.
>>
>>53836718
tfw would like to get a futon but it's just too weeb

From what I read you better splurge over $2k on a mattress if you want a really good one
>>
>>53836921
I did this too. My base mattress is some old as fuck set but the topper is a high quality material and it's really nice.

Doesn't compare to a full on mattress, but maybe one day.
>>
>>53837977

>t. Someone who has never slept on memory foam
>>
>>53837984
slightly offtopic but... why is fat lab in bath tub?
>>
File: Casper-Mattress-Remodelista-7.jpg (289 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
Casper-Mattress-Remodelista-7.jpg
289 KB, 1000x667
I have one of these assholes. I got it just so I didn't have to go and get buzzworded to death by pillow sellers at a store.There's a 3 month satisfaction warranty. It's comfortable for me, but since it's only 1 model, and comfort is a subjective thing-it might not be for everyone. I'm still having issues finding a pillow though. Being face-down+side sleeper is suffering.
>>
>>53838161
I feel your pain dude. I've tried everything from memory foam to alfalfa pellets to down and I end up going back to $10 Walmart with a hypoallergenic cover because I can literally beat the shit out of it and double it over and make it the shape I need
>>
>>53837936

ha
>>
>>53836718
speaking of memory foam i was really tired and lucid dreaming and though "we need a dreaming / board board". I had this odd idea that enough people would care about matresses or something but it would also be a place to talk about your dreams so their would actually be a place to talk about them
>>
>>53836849
Fuck you we have nothing better to do on /g/
>>
>can't install gentoo on mattress
>ergo
>mattresses are not technology
>>
>>53836849
Material technologic
>>
Latex foam.

So much better than cheap shitty memory foam. You don't sink into it.

Thank me later.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.