[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does Samsung do anything with the curved screen gimmick with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
Does Samsung do anything with the curved screen gimmick with the S7 edge?
Or is it only something Samsung did to make stupid people pay $100 more for the phone?
>>
>>53834972
You're too poor to understand.
>>
Only norms buy these, kill yourself
>>
>>53834972
>Or is it only something Samsung did to make stupid people pay $100 more for the phone?
Yes, now go back to /b/, /v/, /pol/, /r9k/ or whatever other shithole you came from
>>
>Paying more than 400 US dollars for a phone
Who cares what it can do, it's never going to be worth the price unless it comes with free candy and a blowjob.
>>
sry. I'm leaving your safe space you delicate little flowers
>>
>>53835041
>$800
>Only 1 blowjob

robbery
>>
>>53834972
It's worth the extra money for the bigger screen and battery.
>>
>>53834972
a friend has the edge. no they don't.
i played around with the first model in a store once (when the curve was only on one side), and it had short cuts on the side. ended up being really annoying cuz you couldnt hold your phone in a normal way
>>
>>53837379
This right here

And it really is a beautiful phone, with a custom theme it feels very nice.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.