[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any downside to switching from Windows 7 to 10 on a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: ct-shake-shack-1104-biz-20141103.jpg (859 KB, 2048x1366) Image search: [Google]
ct-shake-shack-1104-biz-20141103.jpg
859 KB, 2048x1366
Is there any downside to switching from Windows 7 to 10 on a computer used only for gaming/casual web use with no sensitive data?

I'm gonna pick up a used thinkpad to install Elementary OS for all my sensitive information as I don't trust that MS can't decrypt shit from a linux partition somehow.
>>
>>53834905
Fucking heart attack shit, selling food like that should be banned.
>>
>elementaryOS
>Sensitive information
>>
>>53835012
whatever you eat must have a deleterious effect on focus. you should stop eating that.
>>
>>53835012
I think the worst thing about it is that they're the sort of burgers to make you think "Oh wow a quality burger like I make at home or like a good pub" but then you bite into it and it's just a slightly better version of fast-food and you're incredibly dissapointed but you have to finish the horrible thing anyway because you can never ever bring yourself to waste food and now you've consume 2000 calories and it wasn't even worth it.
>>
File: rwerwerw.jpg (391 KB, 1711x1141) Image search: [Google]
rwerwerw.jpg
391 KB, 1711x1141
>>53835012
It's delicious shake shack, faggot.

>>53835020
What's wrong with it?

It's essentially Ubuntu minus amazon botnet.
>>
>>53835050
>>53835012
you guys

it's clearly a red herring

stop being so fucking easy to bait.
>>
>>53835012

Fuck off, libfag. You bootlickers can take your government orders and shove them up your fucking asses sideways.
>>
>>53835050
>>53835012

lmao
>not being in your physical prime allowing you to eat something like that from time to time.

basement dweller.
>>
>>53835012
what? that looks fucking delicious you degenerate vegan sack of shit
>>
>>53835057
>op image
>red herring
It's the standard way of bypassing the "local board" theme. This was completely intentional.
>>
>>53835012
It's perfectly fine in moderation and any proper diet combined with exercise should have no adverse effect from one burger.
>>
fuck you OP now I want a burger
>>
>>53836839
Get one then.
>>
>>53834905
That cheese
>>
>>53837311
Yeah it's real cheese, not processed cheese product.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.