[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Android?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: google-android-logo-green-black.jpg (58 KB, 1300x800) Image search: [Google]
google-android-logo-green-black.jpg
58 KB, 1300x800
Why the fuck is there no Android board?
Seriously, /g/ is filled with shit that needs separate boards.
>>
>>53834547

Are you custom, bro?
>>
>>53834547
If anything needs a split it's all the fucking GPU threads that everyone knows the only reason anyone buys that overpriced shit is VIDYA. And not even good VIDYA, the kind of overhyped garbage that keeps getting shoveled out of AAA game studios year after year.
>>
Because android is an operating system which constitutes as technology. Yes the android circle jerking threads can be annoying (coming from an android user) but in the end these threads still relate to technology no matter how much they irritate us.
>>
>>53835343
Not OP. Used to be custom, never going there again. Stock ia very good for my brick.
>>
But Android is technology?

Yeah, homescreen threads don't belong on here, but so do desktop threads - and nobody's complaining about them

Talking about custom roms and apps all the time would get boring, you know.
>>
>>53834547
Are you fucking joking? The only thing that /g/ might need is a /gg/ for generals (including desktop threads) and that is fucking it. It doesn't really need that either, but you just want a containment board for your shitty OS.
>>
>>53837808
Fuck you m9
>>
>>53834547
If anything apple and iPhone shill threads should be merged with /lgbt/
>>
>>53838477
You're so funny.
>>
>>53838477
Kek'd
>>
>>53838501
Can't argue with the dubs.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.