[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
windows xp general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: windowsxp.jpg (83 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
windowsxp.jpg
83 KB, 600x400
windows xp general
>>
chrome does not support windows xp anymore does it?
>>
Windows XP is your dad.
Not fancy but gets the job DONE.
>>
God, I miss it. Jokes on MS though, I am installing Lubuntu and the XP theme

Unless anyone knows how to dual-boot Win 8 and Win XP
>>
>>53833351
in a couple of months i think
>>
>>53833391
You can but if you're using hardware from the last 5 years youre likely to find drivers that are too new. If you have UEFI it might be a bit tricky. On mine, with UEFI (CMOS and IDE mode enabled) it just freezes halfway through installation and corrupts the installation. Best way is too install it via VM but I can't quite figure that out yet.
>>
>>53833391
get 2 different hard drives one with win8 and the other with winXP and just duel boot from the BIOS. Thats what i do with win10 and Arch
>>
>>53833495
Awww, so Lubuntu looking like XP then?
>>53833519
Dual boot from the BIOS?
>>
>>53833560
ya i mean like when you boot up and press some key(mine is f11) to show all bootable drives and you pick which one to boot.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.