[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What book/course is the best to start?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
I'm working as a RubyOnRails developer, also I know Node.js
What do you suggest me to learn hacking and information security?
>>
>>53831644
I just watched Mr.Robot and installed Kali desu
>>
Do you wanna learn hacking?
>>
>>53831644
You wont get far if you cant google. But what eves

Web application hackers handbook
shellcoders hackers handbook
grey/blackhat python
a bug hunters diary
the art of software security assessment
social engineering the art of human hacking
the hacker playbook
ida pro book
nmap book
ios hackers handbook
mobile hackers handbook
metasploit the penetration testers guide
Reverseing secerts of revers engineer
browsers hackers handbook
Thats all I can think of off the top of my head now stop being a fag and learn to google
>>
>>53831644
Cybrary.. Security +.. or even just learning secure development practices.. Google.
>>
the best answer ever
https://twitter.com/EgorVorobiev/status/716389126564671488
>>
>>53831787
Dont listen to this. Read the books I posted above. Also check out hackthissite.org and microcorruption.com
>>
I would learn networking related hacking, it helps around the house and in the 'field'. For example metasploit, nmap, and the IP suite
>>
>>53831825
thnx man
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.