[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your trusty phone charging cable is technology. What kind of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: s-l300.jpg (9 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
s-l300.jpg
9 KB, 300x300
Your trusty phone charging cable is technology. What kind of cable does /g/ use? Bonus points for fast/quick/turbo charging.
>>
I use anker powerline micro usb cables. They seem to speed up charging somewhat.
>>
>>53830867
Hows the connector? Lots of reviews saying the connector breaks real easy
>>
>>53831086
Haven't had any problems so far but I've only owned them for about 2 weeks. I got them pretty cheap (3-pack for $7) so if they turn out to be trash I won't feel too bad. They seem sturdy as fuck though.
>>
>>53830867
>a cable can speed up charging
Am I reading head-fi?
>>53831180
Kek, for $7 you could have gotten like 25 Monoprice cables that are just as good
>>
File: 20160402.jpg (165 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
20160402.jpg
165 KB, 1200x675
Here's a cross section of mine
>>
Magnetic charging dock
Uses a separate connection from the usb port so the port doesnt get worn out
>>
I used to have a wireless charger but it sucked and made the phonw super hot so I got rid. Now I use a fast charger
>>
motorola's "Turbopower 25" came stock with my phone.

three modes:
5v, 2.85a
9v, 2.85a
12v, 2.15a
>>
>>53831260
>Am I reading head-fi?
I said they seem to make charging faster and given how thick they are a higher cable gauge could be helping transfer more AMP or something.

>Kek, for $7 you could have gotten like 25 Monoprice cables that are just as good
Doubt it. I bought them because of how sturdy they looked.
>>
>>53831441
Get the diamond plated ones
>>
Type C wall charger

>having to look which way to plug in your cable
>>
>>53830812
Lighting cable for my iPhone 6S plus
>>
>>53831260
>doesn't think a cable can speed up charging
are you stupid?????

that was a rhetorical question.
>>
Nokia usb cables master race here

charge only thru PCs usb 3.0 port
>>
>>53833011
Micro usb can do that aswell senpai
>>
Monoprice 24AWG cables and Anker QuickCharge power bricks
>>
>>53835065
Where can I get a few of these anon?
>>
Microwaves
>>
File: Quick Charge V2_zpsyustjxzb.jpg (160 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Quick Charge V2_zpsyustjxzb.jpg
160 KB, 1000x1000
>>53835669
They are Blizwolf, usually found on the usually chink shit general stores like BangGood and Aliexpress.

I actually got their 2.4A dual charger and it's pretty good.

Also I bought a ton of these Remax cables (pic related). They are very good, high quality flexible rubber. Fast data, fast charge, inexpensive AF always from the aforementioned stores, and often they go to sales and/or buy 1 get 2 combos.

Found even a very long 2mt (6 feet?) cable that still fast charges the phone.
>>
Magnetic micro usb master race. Best option out there.
>>
>>53831295
Gee Bill, the heck ya growing?

Modal here.
>>
Lightning connector (8-pin digital, USB 2 I think)
>>
>>53836097
Just ordered a 2-pack of the Blitzwolf reversable cables. 18 month warranty too.
>>
>>53830867
>They seem to speed up charging somewhat
>>53831441
>I said they seem to make charging faster and given how thick they are a higher cable gauge could be helping transfer more AMP or something.

Stupid fucking tripfag. They're probably shorter. Guage shouldn't matter at the voltages used for USB. Voltage drop, on the other hand...
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.