[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
webm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1440045064877.png (679 KB, 1009x729) Image search: [Google]
1440045064877.png
679 KB, 1009x729
I want to make my own webm's but the only way I can find to do it without shitty watermarks is to make it using Sorenson Squeeze, but I don't want to fork out $200 to help me shitpost unless it's absolutely the only option.

Are there any free alternative programs or websites that will convert a video file to webm without shitty watermarks?
>>
http://video.online-convert.com/convert-to-webm
>>
SQT moron
>>
https://github.com/WebMBro/WebMConverter/releases
>>
>>53829100
That won't let me use files over 500mb though and you can't find free programs that will let you cut a video files without leaving a dumb watermark at the end
>>
>>53829466
Windows Movie Maker?
>>
>on the internet
>paying for something

Just download Sony Vegas, cut the videos and webm them
>>
Just buy premiere :)
>>
>>53829512
Did they fix it? I know it had a shitty reputation years ago.
>>53829518
Can Sony Vegas turn them in to webm's or will it just be used to cut before uploading to the webm site?
>>
>windows users
How the fuck can you be so fucking retarded?

Just use ffmpeg you fucking dolt.
>>
>>53829987
>linux user

hello autism
>>
>>53829118
>It's not called WebM for retards anymore.

Fucking hell, between this and chink shit general I'm about to give on this site after 8 years of service.
>>
You can use FFMPEG, as it's available on both Wangblows and Lincucxs.
>>
>>53830292
>ffmpeg
>hard to use
>i hate c-c-c-comandlines
>>
>>53830354
Github blocked his repo until he removed all the political incorrectness after the SJWs took control.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.