[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Drone general - /dg/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 770x433) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 770x433
Anybody here have drones?

Was eyeing on DJI Phantom 3 Standard, the price is actually quite low now as the P4 was released.
>>
>>53826662
So what drones do you own? Jumping straight in to a DJI Phantom is a terrible idea to do if you're just starting out with drones.
>>
Faggot, man up get fpv flying wing like a fx79 phantom. Not these heaps of shit.
>>
>>53826662
fad
>>
>>53827626
Haven't ever owned a drone myself, though I have had like 6 different RC helicopters and planes in the past.
I thought DJI drones were almost idiot proof?
>>
>>53827690
Assuming something is idiot proof is a sure fire way to break it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7LiRiZW2mc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MM3Ede2hgaw
>>
File: 2015-04-17 22.52.48.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
2015-04-17 22.52.48.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
I have a DJI P2 with an FPV kit, which lets me fly around 2 miles away.. it's fun/pretty cool at first, but 6-7 months later, once you've been everywhere and filmed various seasons/floods there is nothing to do with it.

The P3 wasn't much of a improvement over the P2.. The Phantom 4 looks more entertaining as it has that fast mode to let it fly 45mph along with that auto tracking feature.

Those two features, the better battery, and i believe it can now fly 5 miles away make the P4 a really good all round drone
>>
>>53826662

Had a P3 Standard, was my first drone, now sold it to get a P4.

It's a great drone, only problem for me was the short range, catches interference really easy.
>>
>>53828649
About how long was the range in reality? Did the drone always set up the "back to home" feature when the connection dropped?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.